Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Town Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Town Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting
Page 7 of 11«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/3/2008 17:02:38   
dfking

Twilly says Hello! twice when you click on him
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 151
7/3/2008 17:50:47   
Killer13

When i go to open ballyhoo's chest i can do it forever and it wont stop me
AQ DF  Post #: 152
7/4/2008 6:33:27   
Zevith

killer13:

the cap is 12 times, are you sure you've done it that many times?
AQ  Post #: 153
7/4/2008 10:46:58   
Killer13

i thought it was five
AQ DF  Post #: 154
7/5/2008 0:13:37   
Vamp1230

While viewing the Space Chimps Ad in Ballyhoo sometimes it echo's itself. I am running the latest IE and latest Flash with Windows XP.
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 155
7/11/2008 19:07:42   
evantide1

There seems to be a bug with the beach tiki hut. I keep on chopping down trees, but none of them disappear from the screen. Also, I've cut down 20 or so trees and it won't let me make the house.
Post #: 156
7/17/2008 15:42:23   
*insultos*

If you go to lolosia tavern and clcik map and then granemor you go to the old granemor and not the new one.
DF  Post #: 157
7/17/2008 16:00:48   
Aurorus13

In the new Granemor tower quest, it seems that when you find the troll-mage thingy, it blocks out a lot of the speech bubbles.
AQ  Post #: 158
7/17/2008 16:26:00   
Petraul

In Granemor, when you go to Boogs Tavern or Lucretia's house it takes you to their old "tent" scenes. Then if you exit it takes you to the "old" Granemor that was destroyed.
AQ  Post #: 159
7/17/2008 16:55:19   
Traveler
Helpful and Constructive!

In the new Granemor, on Lucretia's tent, the bag of dried herbs (one of the objects needed for Beleqwaya's quest on Claw Tip Landing) is no longer clickable.

Should be fixed.

< Message edited by Chii -- 7/20/2008 20:36:04 >
AQ  Post #: 160
7/17/2008 21:25:00   
Stormwarden

I can't get Granemor to load at all, same with the war related to its destruction.

I will admit, I am on dialup. That is what I have to work with. I had the same problem with the Granemor war that took place in the Devourer saga. I have tried loading it in both the Guardian and the Adventurer logins and neither have worked. I am using a 56k dialup modem.
AQ MQ  Post #: 161
7/18/2008 6:08:25   
gratisrat

ok, basicly i've tried this twice and it mucks up-
ok i go into graenmor, the new town and in the house with the samuri orc thing, when i click on the scary looking black cloaked guy, and follow it through, it cant load! it just goes onto a grey screen- i tried this twice! please help...
AQ  Post #: 162
7/18/2008 14:41:37   
Suraklin

Graenmor tower quest appears to hang in the cutscene after defeating the boss.

P.S. And after having to reload you will find your login options cleared and game options will need resetting.

< Message edited by Suraklin -- 7/18/2008 14:43:39 >
AQ  Post #: 163
7/20/2008 16:46:10   
JiggaJeff985CEO

ok this is actually kinda cool but alas...i shall not abuse a bug....wen u fight mulb in new granemor (wen hes in front the potion bag) u can infinitely grab potions during battle...for example.....22 health left and no potions...click the bag and u got 5 and so on and so forth....thnx

Should be fixed.

< Message edited by Chii -- 7/26/2008 16:01:29 >
AQ DF  Post #: 164
7/24/2008 13:24:08   
jackie13
Banned

I've just noticed if you go to lolosia and go to gibets pub, click map and go to granemor, its the old version. and it you go into a house, then come back out, its the updated version.
AQ DF  Post #: 165
7/29/2008 6:31:39   
Angelique
Duchess of DOOM

In the new Granemor the Tower of the Captain vanishes. When I use the left and right buttons at the top it disappears and reappears but as soon as I mouse over it it's gone again though remains clickable.
AQ DF  Post #: 166
7/30/2008 12:42:06   
Nimsoc

Weird ballyhoo bug: I do Ballyhoo everyday , but sometimes when i am at the screen with "view another ballyhoo video" a battle screen loads , and it bring me to a frogzard( 30 hp) i attack with reign( example ) , it kills it with the first hit , but before the animation of reign stops i get the "next" thing along with , "level up" ( although it actually doesn't lvl me up) while reign finishes its attack.This happens in an infinite loop , frogzard after frogzard. It doesn'd affect my character in any way , but its still a bug. I'm using firefox latest version and flash vs 9
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 167
7/30/2008 20:16:14   
Deadly the Eternal
Constructive

When you enter Granemor from Today's Event and click on the scroll in Boog's Tavern, the whole place goes blank after a few seconds and the only thing available is the arrow that takes you upstairs and the arrow that leads outside.

Browser: IE7
Flash: 9.0.124.0

~Deadly the Eternal

< Message edited by Deadly the Eternal -- 8/2/2008 11:44:23 >
AQ  Post #: 168
8/15/2008 11:41:40   
Paladin Dracomancer

System: Windows XP Home Edition
Browser: IE 7
Flash Version: 9.0.124.0
Players Online: Varies

Granemor will not load, and Dragonspine freezes a few seconds into loading. I'm using dialup going between 30-37 KpS, tested on several occasions.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 169
9/27/2008 20:57:28   
Shard

The backwards potion in Warlic's shop is broken. I managed to get my name backwards by randomly mixing potions, but I've made at least 5 more backwards potions and it hasn't changed.

The backwards effect isn't permanent or anything, right?

Edit: putting your mouse over your face in the lower left corner later fixes it, but the potion is still broken.

< Message edited by Shard -- 9/27/2008 20:59:10 >
Post #: 170
10/14/2008 2:00:08   
*Taki*

Hello :)

- I encountered a bug that takes you to the old Granemor.

This is done by entering Travel Map > Granemor > Boog's Tavarn > Map > Go to Lolosia > Gibet's Pub > Map > Go to Granemor. You'll be taking to the old Granemor instaed of the new one as said above :/
AQ  Post #: 171
10/24/2008 21:31:29   
knave4567

When ill go to dragonspine, the screen doesn't load anymore and needed to re log-in again
Post #: 172
12/29/2008 13:58:25   
darksaga

I have seem to noticed that theres a bug on Vince in the Rip in the Sky in the Boiler room when u click Vince's machine he Vince comes with out a right hand! (which is weird because hes left hand is suppose to be the armless one), his armor is in his left side instead of on his right side his and also his metal foot is on his left leg instead of the right.

Compared to the Vince you meet when leaving Isle l"Oriens and Vince's Maze its backwards.
AQ MQ  Post #: 173
1/23/2009 1:12:48   
Zarcan Radian

IDK were i should post that *bug*

i ben SEARCHING for 2 days on ALL map to go to this QUEST :
Mt.Trall
wich is suposed to send me to this Town Window's
Since on this pick, it V34, and right now we are V34.33, it should be stil existing by now.
so wen i Select the Map and go Right, in MAelstorm and Pixia zone map, i SEEE Mt.Trall Name in the bottom, under Shapeshifter, but there NOOOO BUTTONS to ENTER the place

so WY cant i find that UFO Crash site quest ?
i waned a Cor-Dem, since im a mage and i need that Magic decrase Pet ...
and it looked great grafix, i realy needed that Cor-Dem pet that SUPOSED to be at that Side-quest.

is it a bug that i dont have acces to Mt.Trall, or it was RECENTLY removed ?

Also in Isle of Orient, i entered via the catapult for this time (and not first time im gone to that isle), but there is a arrow in the town window, named Exit, but wen you press it, it say you canot exit and need to go to the Broiler room (wich is like *WT hek* were IS that exit, idk wat the Broiler ting is )
and it toked half a hour just to find that the broiler room was in THAT door ... wich was not clear from the start (best is make the arrow send DIRECLY to Vince exit flood machine)

Isle D'Oriens is supposed to be a little bit of hunting the first time.
To reach Mount Thrall, you need to go to the Devourer Saga. It can be accessed either through the Inn or from Deren (East twice). You will then scroll through the options until you find 'Mt Thrall'. Warning: there is a level requirement on the area now. ~Aelthai

ty a lot for the hint about the quest of Mt Thrall, il go try to reach the place, trough the info should be corrected in the Quest FAQ section (telling it by that path you told me, not on map anymore)

and for isle of orient, i meaned that even if i go there AGAIN and AGAIN (entering via catapult the 3 times i tested it) the Exit arrow dont work, not just about first time then send to Battelon

By 'the first time', I mean you're supposed to hunt and find it the first time and know where to go thereafter. The Exit button doesn't work because it's not the real exit. Look around and click on things for a bit. Don't be afraid to press shiny things.
If you believe the Encyclopedia needs to be updated, please post in Info Submission, that's what it's there for. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/28/2009 12:27:50 >
AQ DF  Post #: 174
2/8/2009 18:44:21   
blade1262
Banned

If your in Lolosia and use the map to travel to Granemor, it takes you back to the old Granemor
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Town Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting
Page 7 of 11«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition