Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Surewould Forest (All Versions)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Surewould Forest (All Versions)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/31/2006 1:36:43   
Noob Killer

Surewould Forest (Books 1 and 2)

Other name: Surewood Forest

Access Point: Travel Map (Books 1 and 2) -> Surewould Forest -> Take me there!, Falconreach (Books 1 and 2) -> 3 Right -> Up Right
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: June 2nd, 2006

Quests Available
Robina
A Golden Opportunity
Give Until It Hurts
Opening the Black Box
Quad-Force
Defeat Gananana!

Others
Forest Cave (Books 1 and 2)
Bandit Camp
Save The Mill!
Sneevil Box Fort Sneevil Box Fort
The Root of All Sneevil
Watery Exploration

NPCs
Robina
Sneevil
Zorbak

Shops
None

Dialogue
Robina and Sneevil

First Time entering the forest:

Sneevil runs across screen carrying the Black Dragon Box and is ensnared in Robina's trap flies up hung upside-down by his leg and drops the Black Dragon Box

Robina: This is too easy...
Sneevil: My Box! My Box! Gimme back my box!
Robina: Sorry, these boxes are now rightful property of Robina the Hood and her Band of Merry Women.
Sneevil: *Snort* When I get down from here I'll... I'll...
Robina: ...bring me some more boxes, right?
Sneevil: *Snort* HEY! ALL of those are my boxes!

After watching the cutscene:
Robina: Robina the Hood at your service. Steal from the rich, give to the... cute little cuddly wuddly forest creatures!

Robina: Lets make the forest a better place for everyone!

Robina: Oh, this black box is yours you say?
Sneevil: NO! My precious.... my preshuuuuuuuuuuus!
Robina: Sneevils really do like their boxes!
Sneevil: Mine! It is mine! I stole it fair and square!
Robina: I will make you a deal. If you help me with my Quests here in the forest, I will let you have the box.... agreed?
Sneevil: Say no! Say no! Say Nooooooo!

Robina: Bounty hunting is great work and can earn you piles of gold! Would you like the official Most Wanted list?

Robina: You have questions? Sure, what would you like to know?

Robina: The Quad-Force is the legendary object, that when assembled, will open a doorway to teleport a hero to defeat Gananana!

Robina: Sneevils? They are evil little goblins with a serious box collecting obsession.
Sneevil: BOXES RULE!!!!! (and so does Evil!)
Robina: Actually, now that I think of it, they like all containers. Their society seems to be based on collecting containers.
Sneevil: *Snorts loudly... so loudly it looked like it hurt* You stinky humans have no idea what boxes good for!
Robina: There is a serious box shortage due to the Sneevils thievery. The locals are paying good gold for any box.
Robina: There is a Sneevil Treebox fort to the east. Have fun, and remember, you owe me a favor for telling you about it.

Robina: Drakath? Oh my... yes, I know who that is.
Robina: His story began not too long ago in a nearby Kingdom ruled by an evil tyrant. The ambitious tyrant devised plans to conquer the country side.
Robina: A great war began. In the end, the good King Alteon defeated the evil tyrant and returned peace to the land.
Robina: What does Drakath have to do with this, you ask?
Robina: Why, Drakath is the defeated Tyrant's only son.... an exiled Prince.
Robina: Drakath is bent on revenge and will not stop until he reclaims the throne which he believes is rightfully his!

Robina: Oh, so you have heard the legends? Robina the Hood and her band of MarriedWoman!
Robina: Oh... they are merry, not married. Actually, they are all single, cute, and very well drawn. Lets see there is...
Robina: Little Joan -- she is actually not that little and no one can beat her with quarter-staff... or a nickle, dime, or penny staff!
Robina: Fryer Tuck - Originally a Friar, she unlocked her hidden Frying pan skills at level 25 and never went back.
Robina: Butler Merrian - *sigh* The only boy in the group... he is pretty much just there for eye candy and doing the laundry.
Robina: Maybe one day we can go to the secret camp.... until then, there is a lot of work to be done here!

Robina: There are two places here in Surewood that are blocked by some sort of magic barrier. There are supposed to be amazing items inside.

Robina: Sneevils? They are evil little goblins with a serious box collecting obsession.

Robina: Actually, now that I think of it, they like all containers. Their society seems based on collecting containers.

Robina: There is a serious box shortage due to the Sneevils thievery. The locals are paying good gold for any box.
Robina: There is a Sneevil TreeBox Fort to the east. Have fun, and remember, you owe me a favor for telling you about it.

Robina: Drakath? Oh my... yes, I know who that is.
Robina: His story began not too long ago in a nearby kingdom ruled by an evil tyrant. The ambitious tyrant devised plans to conquer the country side.
Robina: A great war began. In the end, the good King Alteon defeated the evil tyrant and returned peace to the land.
Robina: What does Drakath have to do with this you ask?
Robina: Why, Drakath is the defeated Tyrant's only son... and exiled Prince.
Sneevil: Dunn.... dunn... dunn!
Robina: Drakath is bent on revenge and will not stop until he reclaims the throne which he believes is rightfully his!

Robina: Oh, so you have heard the legends? Robina the Hood and her band of Married Woman!
Robina: Oh... they are merry, not married. Actually, they are single, cute, and very well drawn. Lets see there is...
Robina: Little Joan -- she is actually not that little and no one can beat her with quarter-staff... or a nickel, dime, or penny staff!
Robina: Fryer Tuck - Originally a Friar, she unlocked her hidden frying pan skills at level 25 and never went back.
Robina: Butler Merrian - *sigh* The only boy in the group... he is pretty much just there for eye candy and doing the laundry.
Robina: Maybe one day we can go to the secret camp... until then, there is a lot of work to be done here!

Robina: There are two places here in Surewood that are blocked by some sort of magic barrier. There are supposed to be amazing items inside.

Robina: I would love to join you in your adventures. Would you like to come with me?

Zorbak

Zorbak: Meheheh, I prefer Doomwood... but causing some trouble here is almost as fun. Have any Doom weapons?

• Doomwood?
    Zorbak: Ah, stinkering fetid home sweet home. Full of liches, skeletons, zombies and if you get bored there are wimpy Paladins to beat up.

• Doom Weapons?
    Zorbak: Yeah, Doom weapons are pretty good... if you are insane, demented, psychotic and have no conscience or moral bearing.

• Invite (Pet)
    If you are under level 6:
    Zorbak: So, you want to cause some trouble together? Get to level 6 and you can be my pet.

Otherwise, Zorbak is invited as a temporary pet. The NPC will be removed from the stump until you log out or equip a different pet.

Thanks to
    -- DragonBlade for the reformats.
    -- Peachii for corrections.
    -- dragonman66 for additional dialogue.

< Message edited by Jay -- 4/29/2019 4:38:47 >
  • AQ DF  Post #: 1
    12/2/2012 15:07:41   
    Voodoo Master

Surewould Forest (Book 3)

Other name: Surewood Forest

Access Point: Maguswood Region -> Surewould Forest -> Travel, Falconreach (Book 3) -> 3 Right -> Up Right, Timeline (Book 3) -> The End of Magic – Cinquefoil's Request -> To Surewould Forest
    Level/Quest/Items required: None
    Release Date: December 1st, 2012

Quests Available
    Forest Cave (Book 3)
    Manahunter Camp
    Monster Mill
    Secret Waterfall Cave
    Surewould

Cinquefoil
    Life Finds A Way
    Face of Death
    Sands of Eternity

NPCs
    Cinquefoil
    Traviata

Shops
    None

Dialogue
    Traviata: Leave. This section of the woods isn't safe. Not for you.

Cinquefoil

Cinquefoil: <Character>, I... I can't believe it's really you. I need your help.

• Quests!
    Cinquefoil: Even though I wear their colors, I don't trust the Rose. I need you to go into the Rosewood and look where I cannot.

• The Rosewood
      Cinquefoil: The Rose has been converting old Sneevil Treeforts into one giant garrison. I need you go in and see what you can find about Magus Hansa.
      Cinquefoil: Hansa is one of the leaders of the garrison here, near Falconreach. Their motives seem pure... but I want you to find their journal.
      Cinquefoil: The entrance to the Rosewood is just north of the old Bandit Camp. Search the Rose Tree until you find Hansa's writings.

Read Diary -> Open Book in Rose Tree to unlock this:

• Rose Fortress
      Cinquefoil: Interesting... I need you to head into the new stone Fort being built in the Rosewood and try to find and talk with Hansa.
      Cinquefoil: She should be in the new library, researching. You... shouldn't need a disguise with her.
      Cinquefoil: Once you've talked with her, just make your way out the fort the same way you came in.

Talk with Magus Hansa in Rose Fort to unlock this and remove the hood from Cinquefoil’s face:

• Cin
      Cinquefoil: Good job, <Character>. I... trust you'll be able to keep what you've learned secret for now. I still need to maintain my disguise.

• Talk
    Cinquefoil: I know who you are, <Character>. We... we were friends once. I think I can trust you.
    • Who are you?
      Cinquefoil: That answer will come in time. For now, I am known as Cinquefoil... Cin for short.
      Cinquefoil: You must trust me, though, many years ago, we fought together against evil.
      Cinquefoil: For now, though, I'm trying to find out the true meaning behind the Rose.
      Cinquefoil: They use magic to fight magic. After everything that the towns and villages have gone through...
      Cinquefoil: The Fire War, the Darkness brought by Drakath and the Mysterious Stranger, the elemental dissonance when Warlic was... split.
      Cinquefoil: The Rose has quickly gained traction all over Lore.... Even... even the King supports them.

• Disguised?
      Cinquefoil: Yes, I am in disguise. I've been working on infiltrating my way into the organization.
      Cinquefoil: While I work from within, though, I need someone to..."access" those places a normal recruit shouldn't be.
      Cinquefoil: Which is where you come in.
      Cinquefoil: As they gather forces and build their garrison here, they've recruited powerful mages and sent books and supplies.
      Cinquefoil: I can't get caught snooping, especially in locked areas. Even if I could fight my way out... it would be that much harder to infiltrate again.
      Cinquefoil: You can snoop, steal and fight all you want, though.

• Rosewood
      Cinquefoil: The true seat of power for the Rose lies in Swordhaven.
      Cinquefoil: They've been building up a garrison, hidden in the woods here, near Falconreach, though.
      Cinquefoil: The Rosewood lies northeast of here. It's entrance is right by the old Bandit Camp.
      Cinquefoil: Falconreach still supports magic and welcomes magical creatures... I don't know what might be in store for the town.
      Cinquefoil: So far, we've been ordered to only try and recruit others to our side. Though, not everyone does that... passively.
      Cinquefoil: With the amount of soldiers that the Rosetree, and the new fort, can support though... I'm worried.

• Rumors
      Cinquefoil: There are two places here in Surewood that are blocked by some sort of magic barriers. I would visit before the Rose breaks them.

Near the Sneevil Fort

Traviata: When I get in there... you little green thieves are done for.

Other information
    1. You must traverse the Surewould Forest in order to access the Rose garrison, an area now known as Rosewood.

Thanks to Niki for additional dialogues.

< Message edited by Jay -- 1/26/2019 4:59:26 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Surewould Forest (All Versions)
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition