Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Pets/Guests III

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Pets/Guests III
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/24/2006 20:37:53   
flyingkidjoe

were-king looks like he hits 2 hits of what ever u do doing

15-30? or 15-40ish
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
8/25/2006 3:48:09   
Slayer Zach
Yellow Fellow

I think Wereking's dmg is weapon dmg + level-scaled. He hit 95 on Alpha DracoWolf with fire while I had Fyre Force Ultimate equipped.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 27
8/25/2006 16:35:23   
Seto

Ok, I've been doing some research on Were-King and Safiria. It seems that the Were-King does not do damage of the element of your weapon. Rather, he does damage based on whatever element to which the foe is weakest. For me, he does fire damage on most of the foes because they are weakest to fire. But, to the Dracovamp Lord, he does light. And it doesn't change when I change weapons. I also brought him outside to RA and he did nothing but earth damage to all types of monsters. Queen Safiria does whatever element and type you do. If someone could just check this to make sure it's not just a glitch, that'd be great.

Edit: Also, it seemed to me that the Were-King does only Melee damage.

< Message edited by Seto -- 8/25/2006 16:38:35 >

Post #: 28
8/25/2006 16:37:16   
ForceSurge

Were-king's damage might be scaled, but I haven't found a big difference across different weapons, so long as they were all 100% resistance. Seems like he's attacking 75% of the time too, with whatever element you have equipped.

Also: Brought him outside to RA, and he still does 2 hits of whatever element and attack type I have equipped.

< Message edited by ForceSurge -- 8/25/2006 16:42:52 >
AQ  Post #: 29
8/25/2006 17:00:38   
Seto

Very strange. Maybe mine is a glitch.
Post #: 30
8/25/2006 17:30:24   
ForceSurge

Indeed. Does anyone have any idea what the formula for Were-King damage might be? I think if we get that and his BTH it should be all we need...

If its scaled, then something like 10 - (10 + Lvl^.85) works based on my results, does it check for everyone else?

< Message edited by ForceSurge -- 8/25/2006 19:18:30 >
AQ  Post #: 31
8/25/2006 17:32:23   
The Drifter

quote:

ORIGINAL: Seto

Ok, I've been doing some research on Were-King and Safiria. It seems that the Were-King does not do damage of the element of your weapon. Rather, he does damage based on whatever element to which the foe is weakest. For me, he does fire damage on most of the foes because they are weakest to fire.

I find that wrong. With Lyfang equiped whe fighting a Dracovamp, he did magic water damage.

It also seems, that safria did elemnt X damage when I was using a triggerd light dragon blade, but were king did light.
DF  Post #: 32
8/26/2006 4:09:17   
Tola

Were-King does your element, but converts to Melee, it seems. Makes sense. I've checked this just now in the War. I'll do some exploring with him, see whether this holds out.

Hmm. Sarafia seems to be the same, but pure Magic now.

< Message edited by Tola -- 8/26/2006 4:32:59 >
AQ  Post #: 33
8/26/2006 5:27:02   
esbem

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tola

Were-King does your element, but converts to Melee, it seems. Makes sense. I've checked this just now in the War. I'll do some exploring with him, see whether this holds out.

Yep, your weapons elment, but only versus monster in the war(Vampires/Dragon/Weres)
AQ  Post #: 34
8/26/2006 12:05:50   
BlackFurion

Fyrwyrks (level 80) sellback is 1200, no 700 like the encyclopedia entry says.
AQ  Post #: 35
8/26/2006 12:40:29   
The Drifter

quote:

ORIGINAL: esbem

quote:

Yep, your weapons elment, but only versus monster in the war(Vampires/Dragon/Weres)

I just fought a geoto merc and were-king was still doing my weapon's elemnt and amage type.So, it isn't just monsters in this war.
DF  Post #: 36
8/26/2006 20:35:20   
alexefb

quote:

wereking did fire damage while i was using darklaw to an alpha dracowolf
edit: seto is right about wereking he does element seeking(the element that the monster is weakest against)
outside of the war safira does dark damage

< Message edited by alexefb -- 8/26/2006 21:22:28 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 37
8/27/2006 14:34:22   
Vortal

I believe it is spelled "Safiria", and now she seems to do darkness only when not in the war.
Post #: 38
8/27/2006 14:35:42   
Jcbryant123

quote:

ORIGINAL: Seto

Ok, I've been doing some research on Were-King and Safiria. It seems that the Were-King does not do damage of the element of your weapon. Rather, he does damage based on whatever element to which the foe is weakest. For me, he does fire damage on most of the foes because they are weakest to fire. But, to the Dracovamp Lord, he does light. And it doesn't change when I change weapons. I also brought him outside to RA and he did nothing but earth damage to all types of monsters. Queen Safiria does whatever element and type you do. If someone could just check this to make sure it's not just a glitch, that'd be great.

No they do w/e element your wep is. you most likely were using draklaw or lyfang when u did tis. which changes elements based of weakness. i imagine if u were to do the same with all ur weps that wouldnt happen.

AQ DF  Post #: 39
8/28/2006 2:50:45   
KHLOVER

were king does earth damage outside of the war for me
and he becomes rather weak (5-10 i think) when not triggered
AQ  Post #: 40
8/28/2006 8:48:46   
Seto

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jcbryant123

No they do w/e element your wep is. you most likely were using draklaw or lyfang when u did tis. which changes elements based of weakness. i imagine if u were to do the same with all ur weps that wouldnt happen.

Incorrect. I would not make a mistake like that. If you were to read my first post that you quoted fully, you would notice the line "And it doesn't change when I change weapons." For example, right now I am using the Ultra Ice Katana on a Syphon Dracovampiress and, most obviously, doing ice damage. My Were-King guest is still doing fire damage. I have restarted my computer, cleared my cache, everything, and he still does it this way. Try switching weapons to one that definitely does not change elements (i.e. my UIK or a fire weapon or anything) and see if he changes elements.

In addition, I think esbem kind of had it correct with both guests doing their special damage only against vampires, lycans, etc. (monster types involved in the war). The Were-King did only earth damage to all other monsters for me.

< Message edited by Seto -- 8/28/2006 18:43:28 >
Post #: 41
8/28/2006 21:51:50   
Ithious

is razorclaw 1250 tokens or 1750? for me its 1750 but the encyclopedia says it changed to 1250.
AQ  Post #: 42
8/29/2006 5:09:49   
VN 10

well, from wad i checked, it's 1750 tokens
AQ DF  Post #: 43
8/29/2006 5:42:36   
EdrickV

Not sure if this is a new thing or not, but Flogg isn't Guardian only.
AQ  Post #: 44
8/31/2006 20:51:37   
sqks

Halliphax
Guardian only
Attack: Light/Darkness

< Message edited by sqks -- 8/31/2006 22:14:50 >
AQ DF  Post #: 45
8/31/2006 20:58:37   
Ninja Paladin
Lost, Wandering Goddess

Pictures, anyone?

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5057/halliphaxmr5.jpg

Other Hallifax (Reign Set Quest) info:

Attack Type: Melee
Attack Element: Darkness
Number of Attacks: 1

< Message edited by Ninja Paladin -- 8/31/2006 21:44:52 >
AQ  Post #: 46
8/31/2006 21:03:34   
GoosLuM

2 pets also, Shadow Bird and Reign Pheonix lvl 10 req each

< Message edited by GoosLuM -- 8/31/2006 21:09:21 >
Post #: 47
8/31/2006 21:11:56   
lord of digimon

info on halliphax in the shadow set quest

attack type magic
element light
hits 1

note ninja pally only did regain set quest he's diff for both

AQ  Post #: 48
8/31/2006 21:40:29   
master of the gates

Scion Phoenix

cost: 800 gold
level: 10
Sellback: ?

damage: 8-26
hits: 1
element: fire
type: Ranged

http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pheonixfb1.jpg

description: This Scion Pheonix has been trapped in Alnaphar for years. She is happy to be your loyal pet!

< Message edited by master of the gates -- 9/2/2006 19:48:43 >
Post #: 49
9/1/2006 0:30:52   
darkdragonvx

quote:

ORIGINAL: master of the gates

Reign Phoenix

cost: 800 gold
level: 10
Sellback: ?

damage: 8-26
hits: 1
element: fire
type: Ranged

http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pheonixfb1.jpg

correction that should be scion phoenix
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Pets/Guests III
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition