Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Smoke Mountain

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Smoke Mountain
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/12/2006 0:49:56   
Suikoman444

Smoke Mountain Quest

Rumors abound of a dozen Adventurers who journeyed to the western slope of ancient Smoke Mountain, once home to the legendary dragon Akriloth. A new monster called the Terrible Tharg is said to have claimed the mountain, and all who have challenged him have failed. Will YOU rise to the task??

«You»: Such a desolate, ruined place. It's amazing anything can survive here. HELLO!!! Is anyone here??«You»: I did not mean to ask if there were any MONSTERS here. Whew...maybe I should just turn back.
Nifaria: I am Nifaria. Why have you come here??
«You»: Whoa!! I, uh....I am looking for the Terrible Tharg. I have come to challenge the beast!
Nifaria: Ahhh yes...another mortal dares walk on Tharg's soil.
«You»: *gulp* Is this Tharg--immortal?
Nifaria: No, he is not. But I am, as an Elemental Fire Spirit. I am descended from a long line of Fire Mystics. My sister is Mercuria--though she is still alive.
Nifaria: When Mercuria dies, she will become like me. Our bloodline courses with elemental magic.
«You»: That's all well and good, but I only need to know one thing: Where is Tharg?
Nifaria: You are quick to risk death...You will find Tharg just on the other side of the fire fields behind me.
Nifaria: He is resting now, after dining on a Frost Giant that his minions imported all the way from the Northlands.
Nifaria: Good luck to you... May you not be Tharg's dessert.
«You»: THAAARRRGGGG!! It's time to see who is king of the mountain!!
Tharg: SNIFF SNIFF Is that my second course, minions??
«You»: hmmm....His voice came from pretty high up on the screen... That's usually not a good thing.«You»: Now THAT is what I call a victory! Maybe I should put "terrible" in front of my name too!

Shop:
Tharg Hide

«You»: Now I can wear Tharg wherever I go...hehehe...

Entry thanks to Mogster. Last line from X/Mercenary. Guardian requirement thanks to Archlist.

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 1/12/2014 3:40:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Smoke Mountain
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition