Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting
Page 5 of 26«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/10/2007 9:05:32   
tomblifter

Training to 40 dextery or luck (possibly others too) gives me an error saving data. Training to any other number worked fine.
AQ DF  Post #: 101
2/11/2007 5:50:08   
Hoyboy

i don't know if this is reported yet. but i was up to Dragon's Revenge in the Guardian Arena and i'd do the first challenge which is the Zrd face-off and when i beat it it thinks that i beat Dragons revenge.
AQ  Post #: 102
2/11/2007 11:54:43   
The Great Destroyer

i don't know y but i can't cast earth fury but the picture still moving and everything and i know that it not froze and i can't cast earth fury at all and yes i did try login and out (for those gonna suggest it) but i still can't cast earth fury

P.S. if this was reported then never mind and srry if it did

EDIT: sometime the game won't load or save (happen at various place and quest)

Signature removed, no sigs here

srry

< Message edited by The Great Destroyer -- 2/12/2007 5:41:41 >
Post #: 103
2/13/2007 16:44:24   
doudou

Got some strange bug, the text is larger than it should be :

http://pix.nofrag.com/8d/c5/734aa573a236a36195a36ff6b61f.html

i got this bug on linux (ubuntu), with flash 9.0.31.0, and firefox.

Image changed to link. Don't make the actual pictures appear here.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 2/13/2007 16:50:13 >
AQ  Post #: 104
2/15/2007 1:17:40   
Loki

I can't seem to be able to resort my pet inventory with Baby Void Dragon and Reign Phoenix. I have purchased 1 extra pet slot, and those two pets cannot be switched out of slots 8 and 9. However, they may be switched between those 2 slots freely. I think this might be a game engine bug more than a shop bug... I was not sure which thread was better-suited for it, so if this is the incorrect placement please forgive me.

Character ID: 745905

EDIT: I have tried all obvious solutions such as clearing my cache/files/cookies and logging out and in.

< Message edited by loki -- 2/15/2007 1:18:26 >
AQ  Post #: 105
2/16/2007 12:11:45   
carbo

my freind doesnt have a forum acount so im posting this for him

his acount id is 6907122 and this is what happend to him,

he used to be a lvl 10 dracomancer but now he is only a lvl 1 dracomancer. can you guys fix it for him

Let me guess, he fought Bradakhan? He drains your Dracomancer Levels. There's nothing to be done, as this is an intentional effect. All that's left is for him to retrain.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 2/18/2007 16:29:16 >
AQ DF  Post #: 106
2/16/2007 19:24:57   
Gladiatorous

When cupid paralyzes fire orbs they turn into ice crystals
AQ  Post #: 107
2/16/2007 22:28:00   
DeadlyInjection

When you're training the Lycan Sub-class, you can edit the required number for the dice rolls.
AQ  Post #: 108
2/18/2007 0:28:13   
dakota roberson

Here is my bug. I just turned level 103, and now look at how much xp i need to gain! It's over 2 million. I don't know what caused this but thanks for your time.
AQ  Post #: 109
2/18/2007 15:48:11   
WytseFossil
Pretty Fossilized

Dakota, it is not a bug. The 2,000,000 cap starts working from level 104 ;)
That is because the cap does not work yet.
At level 103 you need like 2,015,000 XP to level 104.
From level 104 to level 105 you will need 2,000,000 - and in further levels too.

< Message edited by WytseFossil -- 2/19/2007 6:43:05 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 110
2/18/2007 16:12:59   
fusion halo

When power training in Nightbanes castle, after about the 4th wave I choose "Fight more". Then it just goes to a background screen with his castle and freezes. Has done this 4 times now.
AQ DF  Post #: 111
2/18/2007 21:54:16   
Ameronth

I just leveled to 76 and the first thing I did was to train my strength to 90 from 85 (I fought Grimweld the Warrior). Immediatley after the battle, I checked my stats to find that my strength had instead dropped from 85 to 80. Checking AQstats, it said my str was 90. When checking my character page, it said my str was 90. When going back to Grimweld, however, it said my current str was 80 and I had 10 stat points remaining. What gives? Am I going to have to spend more money to train up to 90 again, or are my stats going to decrease when I visit the Stat Trainers?

I'm guessing that you used a misc item in the battle against them. This is a common side effect when facing stat altering monsters. Logging out and logging back in should rectify the problem. For future reference do not use such things against stat altering monsters.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 2/18/2007 22:43:51 >
Post #: 112
2/18/2007 23:24:06   
jtgg

my BOA did dark dameg

< Message edited by Radagast -- 2/21/2007 14:49:29 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 113
2/19/2007 4:06:11   
Hoyboy

ive got two.

1). When versding a monster that has a double like 2 Veloracious Rexs at once when you die if you wait for the second attack then attck, you will die go to battleon and then go directly to battle and you will verse the same monster but since the engine thinks you're in battleon, if you lose health or mana it will replenish automatically.

2). Don't know if this is a bug or not but when i use divine boost i sometimes use Insane Candy Hearts. but it doesn't say i used Divine magic and i get no damage boost and i wasted 80mp.
AQ  Post #: 114
2/20/2007 14:19:15   
Stan

Lately, everything that shows the text 'loading' takes like 60 times longer then normal. (not literally speaking)
If I equip another armor, normally it would take not even a second to load, but now it takes half a minute. Same goes for when I log in, when going to other areas, sometimes when starting battles and some times when equiping something different then an armor.
So basically, everything takes a lot longer to load.

I never had this before, and I'm not the only one having these problems.

The problem could be at either end. Might be a connection problem. Try clearing your cache and/or playing at lower graphics

I have it at another computer too. On one I use windows ME, on one windows XP. On both, I use flash version 9.something and use internet explorer. I always play at the lowest graphics, so also now, and still, it take abnormally long to load everything. Also in the General Game Discussion, there were at least two others who also were experiencing this problem.

< Message edited by Stanwise Gamgee -- 2/21/2007 13:09:48 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 115
2/20/2007 16:06:26   
PowerJack

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hoyboy

2). Don't know if this is a bug or not but when i use divine boost i sometimes use Insane Candy Hearts. but it doesn't say i used Divine magic and i get no damage boost and i wasted 80mp.

t spell itself counts as a weapon attack n not as a spell attack so divine magic doesnt work on it
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 116
2/21/2007 0:41:24   
jtgg

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kosefira

Am I lucky or is there something wrong with the defence systems?

I originally made this movie as an Unlimited Saga parody, but...there's something odd about it...

I thought it was my armor bonuses...

...until just yesterday when I was fighting a Drakel Power Armor in a Black Dragon Rider Armor, Dark Guardian Shield, Guardian Blade and no Misc items. Here are my stats.

Yet every single attack missed me...

iv had this problem to i chaneg my armor,wepons,sheld to no aval but im not complaning but...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 117
2/21/2007 4:58:03   
Galaion

After I killed a monster there came a blue scroll of doom and I didn't get experience or gold. Then when the computer loaded to the next monster the blue scroll of doom popped up again. I couldn't face more monsters cos' the same thing happened all the time. I tried to log out and then log in again, it didn't work what should I do?

Blue Scrolls of Doom are basically what follows a connection problem. It's AQ's way of saying it was unable to save your data. Your best chance of eliminating the problem is to play on a lower graphic level. On a different note, no signatures here.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 2/21/2007 9:08:51 >
AQ  Post #: 118
2/21/2007 12:29:31   
Maegwyn

I'm having a problem very like the one Stanwise Gamgee is/was experiencing. Doesn't matter which browser I'm using. I've tried IE6, Firefox, and Opera. My connection seems to be no slower than usual, my cache is clear in all browsers, and I'm playing on low graphics. Besides taking an unusually long time to load a change in equipment, the game has frozen completely when attempting to load the monster (sometimes gets 'stuck' on background) and a couple of times when saving. Oddly, attack animations are faster than usual. I have not gotten the BSoD.

I began experiencing this right after Snugglefest ended. This only occurs on the home computer, using Windows 98 SE. Everything runs fine on the work computer, using XP Pro.
Post #: 119
2/22/2007 0:17:53   
Baker

This could probably go in several different sections, but I'll just put it here. When fighting Fire Orbs, I froze them and they, as we all know, turned into Ice Crystals. However, it still said Frozen! below the HP and MP bars. I'm assuming this is a bug since the monster itself is frozen. It's kind of a judgement call, but it can't hurt to make you aware of it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 120
2/22/2007 16:11:12   
Aural

I think this goes in this section.. I have logged in twice and gone to the Epic Quest, I enter #9 and when the monster starts to load, it just gets stuck!!! I have to log out, and each time I have only been logged into the game for only a few minutes. I am not a Guardian, so I have to wait my turn and sometimes that can be a while. (I would like to be, but I have to think of my other bills first)
I am at level 49
I have gotten as far as I can in the Wizard class without Guardianship. I love the game, and hope this can be fixed soon.
AQ  Post #: 121
2/22/2007 18:42:30   
ssj4goku1392

uh sorry if i ask a stupid question, ok when i go to play when it takes forever to load and when it finally does, i dont have a head and cant do anything without the entire game freezing. someone please help me
AQ DF  Post #: 122
2/24/2007 1:37:24   
Lord Stumpy

Anyone else having the game take forever (both Adventure Quest & DragonFable) when saving information?

This happens after you have killed a monster in AQ or finished a quest in DragonFable.

I have the problem in Firefox and Opera (both the latest version) and have Shockwave 9 installed.

Now for the kicker, if I am using Internet Explorer the game performs normally. Problem is only seen in Firefox and Opera.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 123
2/24/2007 10:11:52   
Zenofax

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lord Stumpy

Anyone else having the game take forever (both Adventure Quest & DragonFable) when saving information?

This happens after you have killed a monster in AQ or finished a quest in DragonFable.

I have the problem in Firefox and Opera (both the latest version) and have Shockwave 9 installed.

Now for the kicker, if I am using Internet Explorer the game performs normally. Problem is only seen in Firefox and Opera.

I wouldn't know, because I haven't been able to log into the game since a few hours ago.

The "Shop System" just keeps loading forever, even when the rest (Sound Effects, Misc. Data, Starting Equipment and Town) have finished.

Same problem in both FF and IE.
AQ  Post #: 124
2/24/2007 12:38:19   
shiang
Banned Multi

there's no attack menue sometimes when u face orc hoard.

EDIT: When you attack a group of monsters, wait for all of them to appear and then wait a couple seconds, before you click the Attack button.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 2/25/2007 16:44:37 >
AQ DF  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting
Page 5 of 26«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition