Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.
Page 11 of 31«<910111213>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/27/2007 19:04:15   
capnbubbles

My trobble attacked and for a split second it showed the old lightning graphic instead of the new one.
That split second.
After that.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 251
5/28/2007 20:11:13   
extremeattack

Sorry I couldn't get the picture, but when you have the Ultra Chain Axe and its special 2-hit attack happens on Goragrogs, the second hit will display as the old ice symbol.
AQ DF  Post #: 252
5/30/2007 14:54:57   
spuddy

hi this is my first post, apologies if it is in the wrong place. Ive not been playing for very long. The only problem i seem to have since i started playing has been the freezin and what seems to be the never ending loading page. Between battles on the 'Prepare for Battle page' the 'background' and 'monster' sections wont load; or atleast dont seem to stop loading and move to the battle phase. i have read other problems which are not exactly the same on other threads but the replys suggest it is a slow pc or lack of resources and to be patient. Its getting quite frustrating playing in the middle of a long quest only to have to close the whole thing down, lose the progress in that quest and any weapons i managed to get in the temp slot simply because i have to close the window down due to this problem.

i have left the window open hoping the page would load but i have left it running for over 2 hours in one case and was annoyed to see nothing had happened and then had to bite the bullet and close the window down. im running a quad core pc with SLI enabled with plenty of RAM so i dont think the pc itself is the problem. i now clear the temp internet files and cookies everytime before starting to play but it doesnt seem to help. Over the space of say 3 hours the 'battle loading page of death' will happen atleast twice, sometimes more. Another instance at which the loading phase doesnt seem to progress is after i defeat a monster and see the box showing the gold and experience i have earned and wait for the button to change so i can continue but it doesnt change so i can click it. this problem doesnt happen as much as the prepare for battle page problem but it has happened. i have a firewall that i turn off when the problem persists but it still occurs. im running out of ideas and while i will still play on the larger quests like finding the 8 orbs id really like to not have to wonder if each battle will load. only half an hour ago i was doing the quest to get all the ingredients for that little guy in the attic at Yulgars place, half way through getting the proper ingredients this loading error occured and i actually have had it still 'loading' while i write this post (which it hasnt finished doing). is this a known problem? am i talkin rubbish or are other ppl having the same issues?

im using the most recent flash version, have a pretty much brand new pc using internet explorer 7.

Can anyone help please?....
AQ  Post #: 253
5/30/2007 17:29:02   
Thorburg

quote:

ORIGINAL: Death Wombat

not sure if this is a bug. when i summon a fire dragon when using beastmaster skill "call forth beast". the game slows down ALOT for me. i have dsl connection, 100 gb of mem left, 1k ram....i cant see why it slows down the game so much for me

I get that too, and it also seems to happen with some of the larger monsters who've had their graphics updated recently too. It's started happening so often, I had to turn the quality down to medium, which I don't usually have to do at all.
AQ DF  Post #: 254
5/30/2007 20:40:10   
deadlywesley

Okay, when i am decreasing my stats, i want to lose of course, so i go to wizard, use manamorph, click -10% hp, and it doesn't do the graphics of the blood tear, and i don't lose health. it worked 5 minutes ago but isn't working now. it uses my turn, very irratiting
AQ  Post #: 255
5/31/2007 20:25:00   
Lokean

New quest, The Trouble with Trobbles:

The Twilly guest uses the old artwork (C~2004?) rather than the one from the Ring of Malinus
Post #: 256
6/1/2007 3:13:24   
mike da man

When I defeat a Thunderbird, the attack that it does once it dies, has the wrong energy symbol, it has a normal, orange lightning bolt shape
AQ  Post #: 257
6/2/2007 22:10:06   
warriorfreedom

I'm not sure whether to put it in the Monster bugs or the Graphic bugs section.

The Green Nasty, when hit, uses the old icons for the elements. Is this a bug?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 258
6/4/2007 11:08:28   
OnuaNuva

Drakonnan's Red Vengence has one of its, uh, pointy red thing invisible (the outline is there, but that's about it, check char link).
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 259
6/4/2007 17:08:53   
Paladin Dracomancer

Rosethorn Series still shows old Water symbols. I've tried with several armors, several monsters, same effect,
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 260
6/4/2007 17:43:36   
Kilx

When battling acid spitter, in place of where I think it's supposed to say "ranged", but it says O.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 261
6/4/2007 18:39:27   
Paladin Dracomancer

During Siren Spear's special, your arm can be seen sticking through the "wave" portion of the attack; just the arm, nothing else.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 262
6/7/2007 9:55:27   
boy interrupted

the snake guest (summoned from beastmaster class) has its fangs in its lower jaw... not on the upper jaw..

AQ  Post #: 263
6/7/2007 12:11:28   
Siggleblah

When I had the male drakel disquise on and big 100k, I did a random battle, my character appeared on the screen, even when the battle was finished, it would not go away until I logged out.
AQ  Post #: 264
6/9/2007 18:37:20   
Aximadroz

When I put visit my neighbor all the faces of the people are black like me
I don't feel original now
DF  Post #: 265
6/9/2007 20:59:49   
DragonFire

I got a bug in AdventureQuest... I'll describe what's happening:
My pet trobble is sitting, spinning its eyes
My pet rock is boucing all over constantly
My armor is constantly changing to all kinds of armor
My sheild turned into a brownish-greensh triangle
My sword switched to Long Sword
My hair changed shape and color
The enemies constantly blow up, bounce, and attack
I keep on using flashing red/blue potions and says it heals 101 health but it actually doesn't heal any
All three enemies are hit with 0 damange with constantly changing elements, changing through all 7(?) of them, then it misses them
I am hit by the elements, then block
Every so often I die then walk back on the screen
It constantly loops through these things over and over
I can't do anything about it
I would send a picture of it, but I don't know how to do it.

EDIT: I got out and logged back in, and it went back to normal
(it did look pretty cool, though)

< Message edited by DragonFire -- 6/9/2007 21:15:18 >
AQ DF  Post #: 266
6/10/2007 6:59:18   
†obroc

On the front screen, when you put your mouse over twilly, where it would show twilly's name(just by putting your mouse over him), it says "Artix" I suppose that AQ staff must have not changed it since last time when artix was the greeter.
AQ  Post #: 267
6/10/2007 10:08:38   
pang tong 321

not sure if his was posted yet

when u come down from isle d'orliens and ur inn the upstairs in the ladder to bishop finch's quest is gone but when u go downstairs and come up again it re appears
AQ  Post #: 268
6/12/2007 12:02:25   
heliummonsta

Interesting one...
My arm, after using a double attack in Golden Holy Armor (guardian paladin armor), swings around the wrong way so that it goes 360 degrees and ends up back in the standard position...
Looks quite disturbing.
AQ MQ  Post #: 269
6/12/2007 13:37:56   
heliummonsta

Qualification quest for Pirate class.
Layering problem, my Daimyo guest is hidden by the skiff while fighting the Sirens.
Also, when it attacks it attacks BEHIND the rock that the Sirens are sitting on.
EDIT: Guest also attacks BEHIND the monster when fighting Anchorhand, i didn't pay enough attention to Ratliver

< Message edited by heliummonsta -- 6/13/2007 5:19:14 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 270
6/12/2007 16:36:15   
Paladin Dracomancer

When using the Mega Clover Shield, when I get hit, it shows old elements.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 271
6/13/2007 5:16:37   
heliummonsta

Pirate class quests + special mission
After you defeat Ratliver, the knife he is holding in his right hand keeps on spinning, even though he's lying on the floor.
AQ MQ  Post #: 272
6/18/2007 6:52:40   
Dark Paladin
Halenros worst nightmare

The New Armor: Winged Guardian

Has hand out of place. http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=armorbugxz7.png
Post #: 273
6/18/2007 14:22:59   
great element

In nightbanes armour when you use a potion and he throws it it says the number you heal from the potion
and then the number from the damage:
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb296/Greatelement/AQGlitch.jpg
not MAJOR but it is getting annoying.

Lolpanther.
'Nuff said.
AQ  Post #: 274
6/19/2007 9:41:21   
rblay

just playing again,st sir pause alot and got a data base problem
see link below for screen shot
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x254/rblay_2007/error.jpg

Post #: 275
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.
Page 11 of 31«<910111213>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition