Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.
Page 18 of 31«<1617181920>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/6/2007 10:27:12   
U_Neek

During a battle, when you click on the "Items", you can see that the HoRD words are cut off. Meaning you cannot see the full text completely. ie all you can see if "Head of Raydius Drag"
Post #: 426
12/7/2007 12:32:04   
spideyFan2

the graphics keep switching from high to medium to low on their own.
AQ  Post #: 427
12/7/2007 23:01:09   
reeseslots

Spidyfan - click on the stats, and go to more options, There's a checkbox to auto-switch the graphics resolution :)
Post #: 428
12/7/2007 23:02:13   
reeseslots

Some of the Ballyhoo videos aren't showing up. Everything is working except that, the buttons show up eventually. I can see the mechquest, ztoken, and Waterhorse ones, so those aren't it.
Post #: 429
12/10/2007 3:57:09   
The Last Lancer

Aerodu Armor

During a battle, if you drink any potion your face changes to a default face regardless of what face you may have.

< Message edited by The Last Lancer -- 12/11/2007 2:04:33 >
AQ  Post #: 430
12/22/2007 18:09:55   
thatdudeman

ok. i think that this is a pretty weird one

i play with the low graphics setting becuase obviously then the game runs faster

every time i like on the word once it goes to 'medium graphics' setting, then by either moving my cursor away from or over the word without clicking it will return to 'high graphics' setting. and it is the same situation for when i go to the 'low graphics' setting and move the cursor it will go to the 'medium graphics' settomg. and this doesn't happen on the high setting, i tried, i clicked through the low setting and then moved the cursor when it was set on high to return the graphics to 'low' it didn't work

for clarification purpose. " i am not clicking a third time, if i were i'm sure it would have gone straight to high, not medium. and i am not clicking four times as doing so would send me to medium graphics then back to high. i have both refreshed the page as well as, logged out and logged back in, and heading back to the homepage and launching the game again."

i would like to see this fixed quickly, until it is i'm just not going to bother playing the game.

thnks in advanced

AQ DF  Post #: 431
12/25/2007 21:10:44   
devils sikic

when the element icons appear when you attack sometimes revert to the previous icons for a short amount of time
Post #: 432
12/28/2007 15:43:20   
Silvanos

when game is on low graphics in the house and guard shop the
image of betty higans sways back and forth.
AQ DF  Post #: 433
12/28/2007 20:27:35   
netro3815

the quality is going all over the place without me touching it low high medium everywhere plz fix it it is making me mad and locking it won't do it either

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 434
12/31/2007 1:38:33   
Segamen

Not sure is this a Bug or not, but when I finished the Dark Land quest, then my character in NightBane's Form stepped in before that BeastMaster Trainer.

Screenshot.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 435
1/1/2008 0:33:09   
IHatePirates

Bunny jammies head turns default
AQ  Post #: 436
1/3/2008 15:32:54   
edude69

When battling the undead zard i encountered a bright green dot (outlined in red). Pic:
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z175/edude6969/bug2.jpg
it follows the zard when attacking and even dieing. Pic 2:
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z175/edude6969/bug2c.jpg

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 437
1/4/2008 7:48:44   
Mobieltje

When equipping the Bunny Jammies armour, your hair colour changes to pink, and your facial colour (except the shadows in the neck) change to default colour.
With my account it looked like this http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/262/naamlooszt6.jpg

AQ  Post #: 438
1/4/2008 16:18:48   
NFITC1

I'm not sure if this is a problem with this armor or this weapon, but when I had my Crysta and was wearing the Golden Suit, Crysta's special would activate faster than the Golden Armor could get the hand up. This made some of the ice walls appear in lower part of the screen and "swing" upward into the correct position. Either the Golden Plate takes too long to raise a weapon, or the Crysta's special activates too soon. I haven't seen this with any other weapon and don't remember it happening with any of my other armors.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 439
1/9/2008 18:40:58   
kamikazehydrogenbomb

Same problem as edude69.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 440
1/10/2008 9:58:13   
NFITC1

The Undead Zard dot is posted a lot, but I figured out that it's an artifact on one of its legs. I'm still not sure which one though. It's the one in the foreground (its left leg).

< Message edited by NFITC1 -- 1/25/2008 9:48:19 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 441
1/11/2008 21:31:56   
God_of_gods

Yes, I don't know if this is a bug or it is supposed to happen, but when wearing the "Steamjack Power Suit" armor,(you can get it in house building), the weapon and shield aren't displayed. It sort of makes sense, but I thought it might've been a bug... sorry if I'm wrong.
Post #: 442
1/13/2008 3:37:52   
SkinnyDude

not sure if this has been reported or not, when u die in jester disguise, the explosion repeats and doesnt disappear
AQ DF  Post #: 443
1/22/2008 22:00:37   
NFITC1

In Hi-Res mode, Krathan the Centocor has two small dots a little to the left and down from his front feet.

Also, when the Drakel Destroyer of the Drakel Militia Group the toes of his left foot (not the ones he drops his mace thing on, the ones that NEVER move) don't follow his body when he falls over. They're just left standing (?) there.

< Message edited by NFITC1 -- 1/25/2008 9:50:10 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 444
1/23/2008 20:40:56   
mark6984

Michaelon Entan's BoA hasn't been updated (not sure that it makes much difference, but pretty sure it's like the only one in the game that wasn't given the new look)
Post #: 445
1/25/2008 22:53:24   
Mutation Seeker

I died in Firezard form by the first attack of a Drakel War Party, yet the second attack came anyway and my character stood up and acted as if taking damage.
AQ  Post #: 446
1/26/2008 0:14:35   
dess1313

i can't find a specific ballyhoo thread so i'm posting here.

ever since the new lego video has come to play, i've never been able to see it once. even after the new changes to ballyhoo with the curtains and stuff, i can see every other advertisement fine, but never the lego one. can't even see the curtains nows with that particular video. completely black screen

firefox browser, flash 9.0.115.0
have logged back in and out many times, have cleared browser and nothing changes. char info is under my avvy
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 447
1/30/2008 23:43:05   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

quote:

ORIGINAL: el willo

I think I noticed either a bug, or a pretty cool feature. Twilight Dweller's right hand,
and Reverend Wyrm's ear is the same color of your skin, so if you are red-skinned,
those parts of their body are red too! If your face is covered with charcoal (Warlic's
Shop), it will appear pitch black! cool =P
Originally posted in Info Submission.
AQ  Post #: 448
2/6/2008 18:50:51   
Dark Sapphiron

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z195/Sjomik77/UberMoglin.jpg
ok, when i went to granimor to talk to that blue moglin, i went to a fight , first fought elves, then drakel, and then when i supposed to face that mage guy, green moglin comes from behind and stabs him , after that it nears the scene making everything else big, except me ... sorta funny but is it supposed to be like that ?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 449
2/10/2008 1:28:33   
drona

I hope this is in the right place. This is for the ranger class in Dragonfable. When the character does the random hit 5 shot skill the damge and cinematic sequence don't match up. Also If you defeat the enemy using this skill the animation continues on the walking around screen. Other then that I didn't see any problems with it. I didn't even notice the male armor glich or that my head was smaller when it was released. It is pretty funny though.
Post #: 450
Page:   <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.
Page 18 of 31«<1617181920>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition