Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.
Page 2 of 31«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/16/2006 22:33:31   
Astraloth

sometimes when I attack an enemy or it attacks me, a damage of 0 appears for the damage number but the heath on me or the enemy goes down. Please fix
AQ DF  Post #: 26
9/17/2006 14:28:53   
alexefb

i kind of died an it didnt show i died. like this:
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 27
9/18/2006 1:19:49   
Bert
Banned

when I was a lvl 10 ninja I started the special mission I was against a samurai I switched to my shinobi shozuku and I looked at the samurai icon there was a mask yet there was no face in it

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5927/untitledea9.png

< Message edited by Power Wurd Death -- 9/19/2006 20:34:28 >
Post #: 28
9/19/2006 11:35:30   
sonic_173

My blade goes straight through my leg when I use the new black pirate armor:
http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aqbugkh0.png

< Message edited by sonic_173 -- 10/5/2006 16:23:27 >

AQ  Post #: 29
9/19/2006 13:55:55   
Wingnut

The hands on the Black Pirate Gear are always the basic skin color instead of matching yours.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
9/20/2006 20:46:22   
Excalibur2

I can't go to Paxia
Every time I go there the background only shows and i have to close the window
Post #: 31
9/20/2006 21:14:42   
froggy1111

quote:

ORIGINAL: sonic_173

My blade goes straight through my leg when I use the new black pirate armor:
[img=http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/328/aqbugkh0.th.png]

Same with my wicked breaker
AQ  Post #: 32
9/20/2006 21:24:52   
Joe_003

When you click on artix in the beginning the description changes.

No click: Artix's name and description
In motion to the side: Robina's name and description
To the side: Twilly's name and descriptin
AQ DF  Post #: 33
9/21/2006 21:47:40   
Isphus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tola

Darklaw special activated in Nightbane Form is...mis-placed. It's...sort of...leaning to the left. Of course, that could be because the Darklaw isn't being held straight by Nightbane Form....it too, is leaning to the left.

...The Fire Blood Blade is also leaning to the left.
evey weapon special is leaning to the left, it also happens on NMP.

now my bug: with nightbane form, using the wings attack, the wings always stay in front of the damage so i cant see it
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 34
9/22/2006 22:32:31   
Aves

I went into pirate garb with warhawk, thinking it would be funny, like a parrot on the shoulder. Much to my dissapointment, I found out that warhawk was behind the big neckercheif thing. An easy fix to this would be to make that thing not layered.
AQ  Post #: 35
9/23/2006 0:01:37   
Shozoken

on sleestak the end of the tail is blue when its wings are up
AQ  Post #: 36
9/23/2006 7:25:38   
Sir Vivor

Would it be possible for user dialogs, such as armour attack options, damage notifications, etc. to be displayed in front of the pet so that they can always be read, rather than behind?
[URL=http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/peter_manser/AQdialogs.jpg][IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/peter_manser/th_AQdialogs.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 37
9/23/2006 22:23:40   
Sandal Hat

headless person with gaurdian armor, went to put mask on and next battle was headless

picture
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
9/24/2006 10:08:01   
eiji_wolf

I noticed some hits/misses/blocks don't display at all, especially in rapid multiple attacks.

Also, the damage is sometimes hidden behind the character/monster; why not make the numbers semi-transparent, transpose them *over* the characters and make them "zoom out" - similarly to the potion bottle when you consume it in werewolf form? Easy to spot and not too disruptive...

Scroll with XP/Z-tokens (battle loot) overlays some (potentially) important other things e.g. dialog bubble (leprechaun scream), "Take mount" dialog (Lance Knight).

Also, many of the "sound effects" (such as "block" or the werewolf's howl upon death) are displayed in inconsistent places, font colors and sizes (a good example of "block" inconsistency are the huge letters while a Gizzard is blocking compared to the standard character "block" message").

The text in battle is overall chaotic imo; would you consider putting a box or two in the top corners of the screen to display the element of damage?
The amount of damage would be placed next to it and the sound effects could be all over and not clash with the battle info :P

Can I suggest a layout? :

|
|

XEP= Element of damage suffered by the player, stacking right
XDP= Amount of damage suffered by the player, stacking right
XEM= Element of damage suffered by the monster, stacking left
XDM= Amount of damage suffered by the monster, stacking left
Displaying of multiple rapid hits (let's say more often than .75 seconds?) should stack to the right (goes for both the element and damage); the numbers and the fadeout should last about ... 1 second?

That's what I think would make the gameplay feel more consistent and under control... worth consideration at all?

Great game; love it ^_^

btw if I broke some rules, sorry

Edit:
How can I know (if at all) if a person who could potentially do something about it has read this?
:P

Edited once more for more detail about the "bugs".

Another edit:

This concerns the multiple appearances of monsters (e.g. Kresh Spider (2) or FireZard (3)):
There is really no way to keep track of the HP the individual monsters have (and for, say, Zadd the Golem Builder, this is rather important); any way this could be addressed as well?

< Message edited by eiji_wolf -- 10/10/2006 8:43:20 >

He who knows others is smart; he who knows himself is wise.
He who overcomes others is strong; he who overcomes himself is mighty.
AQ  Post #: 39
9/24/2006 20:14:42   
Blue Moon

when you go to the cure and finish the quest you go to a map with nightbanes fortress gone
AQ  Post #: 40
9/24/2006 21:50:54   
gobgab123

In battleon Where it says Artix it says Robina.Where the rip in the sky is it says Twilly. New player may get confused on these bugs.

< Message edited by Reyn Roadstorm -- 10/9/2006 20:28:28 >
AQ  Post #: 41
9/25/2006 5:55:19   
Sir Vivor

This one is not actually a bug as such, but a comment on the inappropriateness of a particular graphic usage.

The bouncing gold coins on the 'Victory' scroll which informs you of the amount of EXP and GOLD you have won in the battle look nice, but they are too similar to the ones commonly seen bouncing on poker machines following a win, right down to the crown emblem on them.

Because children play on AQ, I feel that it is inappropriate to have this subtle similarity to gambling machines.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 42
9/25/2006 21:12:32   
dude0000

i was going into the pet shop but only a grey screen poped up and wouldnt go away and i had to close my screen and i couldnt get back on battleon after that, to many people. but that is so not fair!! i was on but i had to turn it off! another time i was going into the rip in the sky and the gekko and i poked it 3 times but i got the grey screen again!

Dude0000
AQ  Post #: 43
9/26/2006 15:02:34   
upstreamedge

when i try to go to the clanwar section of paxia after the clan news the war scene does not load properly, its mis-aligned and aerodu does not show

i can't click on anything and I have to refresh my browser

I am on a mac using the most recent firefox and flash versions
AQ  Post #: 44
9/26/2006 20:05:02   
killy

not shure wheather its a glitch butthe darklaw special goes at an angle with the nightmare plate and sheild.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 45
9/27/2006 21:40:14   
Circa Survivor

Whenever I leave Nightbanes Castle , it disappears from the Darkovian map.

< Message edited by Circa Survivor -- 9/27/2006 21:41:05 >
AQ  Post #: 46
9/28/2006 22:39:31   
onisoma

The new monster Undead Ninja in the new epic quest 14 keeps doing its entering graphic landing so is "Bouncing" or dancing i dont know wich >.>
Post #: 47
9/28/2006 22:40:05   
Torin Night

The new epic quest has dancing ninjas. . . is it suppose to be like that?
AQW  Post #: 48
9/29/2006 0:21:42   
errian

i was in vampire form and had elizabeth and my garlic vampire out when i was fighting an adalon then i kept changing into full vampire form and elizabeth and the adalon kept attacking then my garlic vampire attacked to but he opened his mouth and lunged at the monster and the adalon kept dieing and attacking and it kept going like that for a while till i closed the screen.
AQ  Post #: 49
9/29/2006 2:06:08   
ADUGAN

when I attack elite zeels in the energy part of the paxia quest, i use NMP, NMM and LSC, and when i do the 4-hit attack, red dots keep flashing around the character. they are VERY small dots, the size of a pixel
DF  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.
Page 2 of 31«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition