Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.
Page 20 of 31«<1819202122>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/23/2008 14:14:28   
NFITC1

After mixing the Black Face potion in Warlic's shop I entered battle and put on the reign plate. There is an artifact pixel right below the nose guard that I think is attached to the helmet (it's not there when the helmet's off. This occurs in all image qualities.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 476
4/25/2008 3:44:06   
somethinscary

I have a House Bug, not sure where to put it, but since it isn't a weapon/spell/armor/shield/item and its the image thats wrong i'll put it here.

Bug: On the Darkovia Stone Mansion when you go up to the turret and look around you can see a Tiki Hut, but there aren't any Tiki Huts in Darkovia. Only at the Forest and Beach.

P.S. not a big deal just seems like its impossible according to the storyline...
AQ  Post #: 477
4/26/2008 23:18:58   
nbks01

In guardian armor i was using Golden Shield and Lighting rod, and the shield was overlapping the cap,
Click Here

< Message edited by nbks01 -- 4/26/2008 23:25:01 >
AQ DF  Post #: 478
4/28/2008 17:10:25   
Greydevil

Good morning, today I wanted to do again my stats, when a black screen appeared, and since when I want to make a battle, gone to Shop I am nose has nose with this...

look: http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=seumjs9.png

Please help me :(...
I have buy 15 000 z tokens and I would like to use it

Sorry for my bad english, and translator ^^'...

GreyDe.

Post #: 479
4/28/2008 18:05:20   
jak o blade

i went to Paxia after being ofline for awhile to check up at the trophy room and when i got in a black screen pops up like it should be loading but it's not i can see my char head hp and exp at the bottom but everything else is black
AQ  Post #: 480
4/30/2008 2:52:38   
Jhimrey
Banned

The same exact thing happend to me! Only i was going to the Paxia Gallery and the only way i got out of the blank page was by pressing the back button on my computer & then it would'nt let me login! It said it was full of free players but the numbers on the page said only half the players it could handle were logged in.
Post #: 481
5/6/2008 7:36:47   
exgsuntzu

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b82/kayhaverkort/gfxbug.jpg

see the 3 choices for lightning rod theyre waaay out of line

just happened since today
AQ  Post #: 482
5/6/2008 20:05:17   
amcdermott

the latest war has galrick with his t-shirt logo backwards. copy and paste job methinks.
AQ  Post #: 483
5/9/2008 21:19:00   
Gruegirl

I don't know how it happened, but I think I clicked on my name and then all of a sudden my menu is black instead of the usual brown... It's been this way for 3 fights now and it's seriously freaking me out!

Post #: 484
5/10/2008 3:27:14   
Laith

Gruegirl: By clicking on the line you see in the lower left of your picture, you can change the graphic of the battle menu.
AQ  Post #: 485
5/10/2008 17:17:37   
Gruegirl

Really? Cool I didn't know it
Post #: 486
5/10/2008 17:32:22   
Rambo55

In the new Martial artists Quests There is always a Little white Bar below the Enemies HP/MP bars
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 487
5/11/2008 9:03:24   
*truthseeker*

When I change any of my equiment,the words turn blue for about 2 seconds.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 488
5/11/2008 14:47:59   
Perogwin

Hello - on the new Hook Sword when the Oriental Dragon comes out for its special i can assume its suppose to be the same effect as radius dragon - but when it rears up to attack the back of its body is plainly visible as missing - the root to the side of the screen needs to be longer - it looks kind of silly and ruins what i can assume is ment to be the visual effect of it
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 489
5/11/2008 22:16:51   
norm4eva

When you equip Helm of Drakonnan/s while wearing any of the new Martial Artist Gis, your head appears floating behind your body until you get hit, upon which it returns to where it should be.
AQ  Post #: 490
5/22/2008 20:17:47   
Wargatrx

This is weird i went to do golden set quest and when i equipped lep top hat with wolfwing armor on my head is now wolf wings choker on his arm.

"I am a living nightmare,Feeding of the shadows of your fear".
"I Love the Darkness,I believe that Darkness can be ""Good".
"I Am A Shadow-Dweller".
AQ worlds 6/2/08
AQ  Post #: 491
6/2/2008 17:49:43   
Tektile

Small layering issue ~

When riding Jackel Sano's ice platforms while re-fighting Carnax, my guest, currently a Doom-Wolf, seems to have his feet frozen, caused by the layering of the transparent platform to be over the guest :D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 492
6/5/2008 18:02:08   
JustinNH

the BoA: when the guardian dragon is summoned, and he blows the flame it makes it appear as if you are blowing the flame not the dragon
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 493
6/9/2008 12:45:09   
Frozt

spoiler:

The Boy's Souvenir T-shirt makes your head pop off mid-attack.

I put is in spoiler tags just to be on the safe side...

EDIT: Here is a Pic...

< Message edited by Frozt -- 6/9/2008 12:48:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 494
6/11/2008 7:46:13   
marlonchua50

Didn't Know You can change the color of the attack screen

Post #: 495
6/11/2008 14:41:47   
VortexJ

spoiler:

The Girl's Souvenir T-shirt also has a head-related graphical glitch. After the backwards slide, during the drop-attack your character's head resets to a default male head. Additionally, the character's head doesn't quite line up on the body, which for some reason becomes more pronounced once it swaps to the default head.
AQ  Post #: 496
6/12/2008 19:16:15   
Lasenna

When I equipped the Female Souvenir T-shirt all was normal, but after the attack where you drop down from above my head was changed to the default male face. It didn't revert back again unless I changed armors.
AQ  Post #: 497
6/12/2008 19:38:13   
chaos114

when using obsidian's cloak and holding beautiful oblivion you can't change elements because the bottom is off screen
DF  Post #: 498
6/13/2008 20:32:09   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

I am on the Wii so this may not pertain because it only has Flash 7 which is ancient. Anyway apparently there was a resurfacing of the old Town Script code. Well now when I play Twilly's options aren't clickable. They don't have the red box behind them either. Valencia is invisible in the town and when I access her through the Upgrades/Offers button her text is just like Twilly's. I can see the words but no red box behind them and they are unclickable. The only other things I can't click is Twilly inbetween war (which is aggravating because there is nothing else to click so I can't fight in the war) and the Special Cutscene Preview. I have never had these problems before so I'm guessing the town code isn't as fixed as they think it is. Thanks
Post #: 499
6/17/2008 18:02:14   
EinsteinX

There is a layering glitch with the Greater Lightning Wyvern. Spells are layered above it, causing them to cover it's head.
AQ  Post #: 500
Page:   <<   < prev  18 19 [20] 21 22   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.
Page 20 of 31«<1819202122>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition