Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.
Page 21 of 31«<1920212223>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/20/2008 18:54:41   
Greyhawk12

WOW!!! where to begin with my problems :( .......problems started about 2 weeks ago when the 2008 Preview & Confirm Email was added. I will now start at the beginning.......

Joined Dec 19 2007
Became a Guardian Jan 10 2008
As of June 20th......Level 73 Guardian

System using
IMAC PowerPC G3.......System 9.1......Ram 128MB.....no firewall

Browser.......Netscape 7.0.......Flashplayer version......7.0.73.0 ( I know...suppose to be using ver. 8.0 but won't work with my system....7.0.73.0 as worked perfectly from the first day I started to play with no glitches or hic-ups untill now ) I even tried IE version 5.1 with the same results. Also Netscape loads faster than IE. I'v cleared my cache a dozen times with the same results. I took 4 screen dumps to add to this & show my problems, but I can't figure out how to add them to this forum. So I will explain the problems.

Screen Dump 1 would show Battleon when you first log in with the Inn & 2008 Preview & Confirm Email and with Valancia no where to be found. Clicking the preview does absolutely nothing.......I'v confirmed my email at least a dozen times with no reply back. The font used on the Battleon News also changed

Screen Dump 2 when you click on Twilly, he heals you with no problem, but I went up a level & need training, but that option doesn't even appear. It did before but not now. I believe you use Twilly to get to the Zardhunter Quest, but not sure & can't do that Quest. Could before but not now.

Screen Dump 3 When I click on Ballyhoo, it comes up layered rather that it's own little window.

Screen Dump 4 I went an became a Level 10 Scholar & purchased the Explore's Garb. When I went to use it, the little bubbles with Lv 1, Lv 2, Lv 3 etc didn't show up, but just the writing of what each level would do came up layered on the screen. Clicking on them did nothing at all.

I remember going into Yulgar's shop about a month & a half ago and saw the 10k weapon in his stock.....havent seen it since. It's too bad I couldn't figure out how to add the screen dumps as that would show my problems a bit better than having to explain them. So, thats where I am now. I would appreciate a reply from a real person or even Captain Rhubarb rather that a stock reply as I have tried everything to resolve these problems.
I enjoy playing the game & would hate having to quit because of these issues.

Thank you
Greyhawk12 greyhawk@tbaytel.net
Post #: 501
6/25/2008 7:57:30   
Windy
Constructively Helpful!

Asgardian Plate has a small point following it around...similar to the Undead Zard.
AQ DF  Post #: 502
7/7/2008 11:18:22   
afterlifex
Legend-X

(not sure if goes in graphics, guest or misc)

while haveing black cat (jinx) as my guest i activated bar of soap(BoS) & jinx disappeared. He was re-summoned the next time I cast the skill.
(note: I was fighting naga arch-sorceress in the shapshifter quest)

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 7/7/2008 11:20:56 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 503
7/13/2008 13:08:02   
znsinger

When I finished the Mogbusters quest, my char was next to the options to replay or return to town. That icon stayed there from then on, in the same place, from town to the map to wherever, on to of whatever should have been there. I was wearing the pyromancer robes, with the guardian staff and monster claw equipped. Had the ultra firewere out(was not part of bug, visually) and the lava rock summoned(also not part). Char in question is Surandur Soulsear, under username znsinger. Thank you.
Post #: 504
7/15/2008 18:03:38   
Bisser777

1.after i change weapon, a blue battle board appears for 1\4 second.

2.in front of the skelly zard, there is a green dot

AQ MQ  Post #: 505
7/16/2008 1:07:27   
Winston_Vampyr

Necro/Obsidian cloak - There's a hole in the hood (behind Player's head) that is visible with some haircuts. (I'm thinking this could be done purposefully to accommodate ponytails and such, but that is not needed, if you think about it, because then you would only see the hair anyway.)

Lich Form - Little finger on right (farthest) hand is tipped with white. Right hand looks deformed with swollen knuckles, and fingers that are too thin (as in about to fall off). (this is not an error, but it certainly looks strange)

Black Pirate Garb - Numerous small holes made by empty rows of pixels in the elbow of left arm. Also, head is too far to the left, as the bottom of the neck on the character's left side (player's right) is visible outside of the designated space provided by the armor.

Guardian Plate - Small blob of pixels, probably projected from upper left arm. Seemed to alternate red and grey. (Nemesis shield? Not weapon, guest, enemy, or pet-related.)

Undead Zard - There is a round, green splotch (appx. 3 pixels wide) projected from the Zard's face. This has already been reported, so I technically should delete this paragraph...

WereDragon - Has yellow teardrop-shaped markings near elbow(s?) - these seem to be alignment markers that didn't get erased before the enemy was released into the game.

If these have already been reported, I didn't have time to read 100s of entries.

< Message edited by Winston_Vampyr -- 8/12/2008 13:16:25 >
AQ  Post #: 506
7/17/2008 15:07:37   
hagayg

theres a layering bug in boog's tavern at new garnemor: just click Morgul to see it
AQ DF  Post #: 507
7/17/2008 15:15:34   
ailae

Whenever you exit Boog's Tavern (and some other places in Granemor) the exit link takes you to the old Granemor. Just a reminder.
AQ  Post #: 508
7/17/2008 15:39:55   
hagayg

Another layering bug: volgog is on top of hes text
AQ DF  Post #: 509
7/18/2008 20:06:57   
Nova Gryphon

I was fighting in the Mountain Cudgel Gi. When I equipped the Helm of Drakonnan, it appeared but it was not connected to my character's body. Then, after I was attacked by the monster (an Aggroat), the normal face for the Mountain Cudgel Gi returned. Even though the helmet appeared on the avatar, next to my HP, MP, SP, and XP, it didn't appear on my character.
AQ  Post #: 510
7/22/2008 13:15:38   
chickenboys

Item: Granemor's Captain

1) It doesn't dissapear after the battle like the other helms (i.e Helm of Drakonnan/Drakonnas) (bonuses do not apply)
2) The 'avatar' makes the head....very small.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m263/warlord-alex/Glitch.jpg
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 511
7/24/2008 11:08:50   
brotherbeast

not sure where this belongs, but I noticed that when I talk to Twilly at Battleon to be healed
I noticed that there are 2 "Hello!" buttons.
Not sure how long has it been like this, but I couldn't find it reported.
Incidentally, both buttons work.

< Message edited by brotherbeast -- 7/24/2008 11:09:06 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 512
7/25/2008 21:50:25   
vezha
Still Alive~

The Souvenir boy's T-shirt tilts specials to the left, and so does NightBane's Form.

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/8418/nbformglitchem0.png

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/9237/tshirtbugxr2.png

< Message edited by vezha -- 7/25/2008 21:57:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 513
7/26/2008 1:16:12   
ddrguy1

when i was fighting the nightmare queen, the entire screen turned yellow.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 514
7/26/2008 16:38:34   
ati123

well, maybe these is happening just to me but.. when i go to the isle and press Devourer Saga, a light appears on the scenter of the screen and the rest remains black.

And thats all, nothing else happens. It stays like that all the time.

Maybe im bug or is the serv bugued?
AQ  Post #: 515
7/27/2008 22:06:34   
trucker2go

The same thing happened to me after Mogbusters quest , The Picture of me is still on left side of screen , and even when I clicked on twilly for healing... Not untill I went into Yulgers Shop did It correct it's self , and I have "2 thumbnails ( Pictures ) , and I was wearing Nemesis Armor...

< Message edited by trucker2go -- 7/27/2008 22:08:49 >
AQ  Post #: 516
7/28/2008 5:36:10   
thefrylock

windows XP
Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13
flash player version 9 (.??.?)

equipment:
Golden Holy Armor (no cape)
Guardian Sword of Deren
Nemesis Shield
(Fairy Godmother, Water Sign)

while using the default attack (against a lvl 88 drakel ninja), I noticed a tiny red dot move about the screen
it seems to be to the left of his back foot.
AQ  Post #: 517
7/31/2008 0:10:01   
Deadly the Eternal
Constructive

After I got my faced changed in Warlic's Mirror, my weapon and shield (as they appear on my Shadow Cloak) appeared in the shop and remained on the screen until I went to RA.

http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=29598968vm7.jpg

Browser: IE7
Flash: 9.0.124.0

~Deadly the Eternal

< Message edited by Deadly the Eternal -- 8/2/2008 11:44:30 >
AQ  Post #: 518
8/1/2008 14:37:56   
Underclass Hero

This happened when I equipped Helm of Drakonnan using Werepyre Armor.
AQ DF  Post #: 519
8/6/2008 18:40:15   
NecroDrake

I don't know if this is a bug, but Tsunami Edge is slightly smaller than ReignBringer, but they look nearly exactly alike...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 520
8/7/2008 22:46:42   
nicknick

Graphic glitch of Undead zard
A pic is worth thousands of words: click
As i circled in red there's a green little dot that moves about as i attack it i think it's a part of the original graphic
Windows XP
IE 7.0
Flash player 9.0.124.0
AQ  Post #: 521
8/9/2008 1:42:08   
ati123

The Devourer Saga loading screen gets frozen with a light in the middle.

It has happened me several times.

Its obviously a bug.
AQ  Post #: 522
8/14/2008 22:55:15   
The Stig

im using my secindary in knight armor, with shield of rennd, shadowsfoe pyracepter(in lycan claw form), with sand shark as a pet on D.R.O.U.S(2), and when i do onslaught the second hit uses the old elemental light sign instead of the newer one, not sure if this has been posted before, so im just trying to confirm if u are aware of it
AQ DF  Post #: 523
8/14/2008 23:19:00   
raprap30
Banned

err can u change the fps???
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 524
8/18/2008 13:14:42   
NFITC1

On the new endangered species quest.
Questing for a Kaamlik and encountered a Great Blue Wyvern.
When performing its not charged swooping attack it's wings became green.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 525
Page:   <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.
Page 21 of 31«<1920212223>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition