Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.
Page 6 of 31«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/16/2007 23:39:09   
Dark Paladin
Halenros worst nightmare

not sure if this was noted or not but the sleestak has a touch of blue on its tail. will provide pic if asked.
Post #: 126
1/17/2007 1:38:53   
Jragen

When wearing the knights armor, any helmet that you might be wearing from the guardian armory will also be worn under the knights helmet.
Post #: 127
1/17/2007 23:45:54   
jimbo32
32nd Legendary jimbo

Here's a better pic of the Ice Arms no-neck glitch that Solar Boy posted on the previous page (with Steel Plate in there as a comparison, because Ice Arms seems to be based on it).

Clicky!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 128
1/18/2007 14:33:31   
koalable

1) the updated Bronze Dragons' face thing on theyre stats are still old when doin the dragonbane quest.....when you meet a Bronze Dragon while not in the dragonbane quest (ex: zorbak and safria's challenge), they arent updated but the stat pic is.............this is sorta lik megaslayer's post above....but this is more detailed

< Message edited by koalable -- 1/18/2007 14:34:50 >
Post #: 129
1/18/2007 17:48:32   
Solar Boy
Vorpal Edges Biggest Fan!

its hard to tell if it was intentional or not, but one of the edges of Galanoth's (the guest) dragonblade is all messed up, and rather than being a smooth curve like the other edge its all lumpy...

screenshot
AQ AQW  Post #: 130
1/18/2007 22:08:21   
DragonSlayer Lord

When my face in info box doesn't appear i have fish head like the one in twig's dreamland.
AQ DF  Post #: 131
1/22/2007 21:27:06   
Shreix

Speaking of Twig, it appears the graphic for the whale in water based attack as a pet has changed. The problem? when the whale is falling its the old graphic and when it hits the floor it changes to the newer one
AQ  Post #: 132
1/23/2007 16:29:35   
nbks01

maybe a quest bug or not but warlic the guest has half of his arm coming out of his gut, in the bradhakan war
AQ DF  Post #: 133
1/23/2007 20:45:52   
DragonSlayer Lord

Have any of u Noticed that at the Wizard Games(Im not s Wizard yet)When facing Drakonnas u attack him the Numbers are Yellow(including Pet & Guest).When he attacks
me it turns Red. I was like"???"
AQ DF  Post #: 134
1/26/2007 0:39:24   
Zontan

Alright. My brother and I were bored, so I randomly typed in "bob the builder" (although I was jabbing keys with one finger so it's likely that that isn't exactly what I typed), and suddenly every animation possible started happening, the menu began flashing weird colors, these little white bubbles with the word 'msgBubble' appeared, and we became unable to do anything. It's still doing this. I got a screenshot, and put it in my photobucket...

http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/Zontan/?action=view¤t=Error.jpg

Sounds like a Shockwave Error. There's really nothing that can be done when this happens. The only way to fix it is to log out.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 1/29/2007 10:22:19 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 135
1/29/2007 8:53:17   
hotone10524

ok I think this belongs in graphics. I was fighting Syphon Vamp in the current war in the void. I have my graphics setting on low, sound off, experience showing how much is needed. Armor was pyromancer robe, UIK weapon, Big Clone pet, night shield.

The bug was whenever I scrolled over my character's head (where you can see my own stats, etc) I noticed the exp bar would flash to say 0 exp needed and then flash back to saying how much I actually needed. I think this is in the realm of graphical, however, it isnt happening for the Female Void Dragon. So I thought I would post it here since it is graphically related.

Good luck with the bugs.
AQ  Post #: 136
1/29/2007 10:21:17   
mklo13

when i go into the trophy room its dark i retried loggin in no other glitches i want to see the rusty cleever:(
AQ  Post #: 137
1/29/2007 16:27:33   
tr3bor200

Not really important, just a matter of impossible rolling. In the maze the hamster ball rolls backwards. i.e. if the ball was traveling in the direction the seams do it would go backwards not forwards.
DF  Post #: 138
1/29/2007 17:15:22   
ice cold killa

When I'm wearing Shadow Cloak during battle, then I go to change my hair when I leave the mirror my shield and weapon are visible until i go into a battle. Screen Shot
AQ DF  Post #: 139
1/30/2007 17:05:20   
*Sup3r~M4n*

How about on Isle d'oriens when you show the first picture of Vince, the one where he's suffering from a spasmatic convulsion because you touched his machine? Well, when you go to the maze, the nipple ring changes which nipple it's on.

Sig removed. No sigs here.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 1/30/2007 17:40:16 >
Post #: 140
1/31/2007 5:29:21   
Johs

When I attack a monster it's supposed to show the new element signs. The old signs appear for half a second before the new ones appear.

EDIT: As stated in the Upgrade notes:
"Sometimes, you'll see the old display very briefly before the new one is shown. No way to fix that yet."

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 2/1/2007 12:01:04 >
Post #: 141
2/1/2007 8:57:42   
earthcub

yes, i confirm this post that johs says. when damaging an enemy, often times the old icon appears and then in a half second it updates to the new element icon. Is this because the code supports both icons and layers the new icon over the old one, just in case the new icons did not work? Well, they work. BTW, the new icons look spiffy.

EDIT: Yes, the new system layers the new icons over the old ones, and then quickly hides the old ones.
For a very brief time (one frame of animation) you can see both icons.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 2/1/2007 12:02:20 >
AQ DF  Post #: 142
2/2/2007 14:46:45   
peet113

i doesn't now of i this tell a second time but if you go to stonerule en tour the gaurdian tower than got you al the old grapics and things i think he is never up-to-dated (i doesn't now if this is real english but is learn it so on sgool)

mvg peet113
AQ  Post #: 143
2/2/2007 19:44:10   
earthcub

Plasma Dragon Lord L85
Face does not appear next to name. Fight during Random Battle, from Battleon.
AQ DF  Post #: 144
2/3/2007 11:31:11   
TSOShadow

After the twigy quest where u get a fish head... if you don't finish it ur keep the fish head... you make a potion in the magic shop for green hair or turn black from soot.. nothing happens...

Atleast the soot should work no?

EDIT: + I experimented a lil around this and found that... when you compelete the mission normaly your head returns... you cancel out head to the mage shop... get green hair and soot... go back and compelete the mission your head stays a fish...

This happened for my fighter... and I think the mage to... havn't tested rouge but I think it works all round....

< Message edited by TSOShadow -- 2/3/2007 12:02:31 >
AQ  Post #: 145
2/3/2007 17:32:39   
mighty_power

After defeating in battle Mr.Worm or Rascally Sheepbitter, the XP+gold scroll that comes up doesn't display the 3 flying Z-Tokens on top, which would normally be seen with any other monsters. Perhaps that has to do with the non-positive amount of gold those 2 monsters yield?
AQ  Post #: 146
2/4/2007 0:07:04   
doudou

Not really sure it belongs here, but the gauntle of The'Galin seems quite off-place on Nighmare plate... or maybe it's just me. I have weird eyes, you know
AQ  Post #: 147
2/4/2007 7:32:51   
Delta 57 Dash

http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=notliningupva6.jpg

gauntlet of the'galin is not on your hand, instead you are holding it like you would hold any other weapon...

Looks really stupid...

The player's hand is on a higher layer than a weapon. If it were to look as if the Gauntlet was on the hand, the weapon would need to be on a higher layer.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 2/4/2007 13:18:03 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 148
2/5/2007 6:20:36   
smudj7

I was on the "talk like a pirate challenge" from doing the formula of the teleporation potion. When I did not get the question right, I fought a sea squirt. In the middle of fighting, it started to do wierd movments that it started it to do on it own.
P.S. You will have to copy and take out the space, then paste it. When I tried linking it, it was doing something wierd; instead of showing the site name, it was showing arterisks.

That's because the site is filtered, which is a good indication that you are not supposed to link to that site. And as the picture didn't work anyway, I'm going to have to ask that you be more specific as to what happened.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 2/5/2007 16:14:51 >
AQ  Post #: 149
2/5/2007 14:01:03   
sjra

Bronse dragon new graphics do not load on the dracomancer saga.

Sig removed, no signatures here

< Message edited by Radagast -- 2/5/2007 16:16:02 >
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.
Page 6 of 31«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition