Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.
Page 8 of 31«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/27/2007 1:53:55   
Y0DA

When Valencia is in front of Yoger's inn the middle part of her truffle's right ear is missing.
AQ  Post #: 176
2/27/2007 13:42:20   
Vordarian

After a successful battle, sometimes you get a choice such as to accept a knight's mount or take King BURP as a temporary pet. The victory window with XP and gold earned is always directly over these choices. You can still click on the choices but they can be extremely hard to read.
Post #: 177
2/28/2007 15:57:24   
wiggymaster

the attack element continues to change from old to new
Post #: 178
3/5/2007 20:27:13   
somethinscary

when fighting undead zard there a little yellow dot that comes up every time u hit the zard.
P.S. not sure if its graphic or monster bug, but its a visual effect so i posted here.
AQ  Post #: 179
3/8/2007 3:20:09   
daviey

when i flee it shows the same announcment as when I cancel
AQ  Post #: 180
3/8/2007 20:12:33   
Merle

In DF, when the Legendary Magma Sword is equiped in Gram's pet shop, you can't see some text.

< Message edited by Merle -- 3/8/2007 20:13:00 >
Post #: 181
3/9/2007 9:05:12   
Hero2004

Maybe not bug but..If I equipped Nighthunter Vampire Slayer it was not black,but it was default brown.
AQ DF  Post #: 182
3/10/2007 19:04:44   
super_ruben

on nightmare shield the back top spike is transparent

< Message edited by super_ruben -- 3/10/2007 19:06:08 >
AQ  Post #: 183
3/13/2007 15:14:10   
lord 792

i get my cape regular my gaurdian armor regular after i kill fernis and get my fernis gasher, but later it turns back to normal

Iwas once the best.... but now im the rest... dont worry .... i will get to my rightful throne .... after i get some rest
AQ  Post #: 184
3/13/2007 16:38:32   
mmichel

While fighting Am-Bush the damage done on the last hit stayed "frozen" on the screen. I only noticed because my FGM was with me. It disappeared once she did her thing.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 185
3/13/2007 23:18:17   
Pi Person

With the Golden holy armor after the 2 attack your arm twists backwards.
AQ  Post #: 186
3/14/2007 18:14:52   
petermaxo

for bronze dragon, the icon shows the new version while the monster itself is old.
sometimes, in inexplicable places for unknown reasons, your head vanishes. This has happened with the Obsidian cloak in the guardian arena, in all armors in twig's daydream, and in the tharg hide against the terrible tharg.
AQ DF  Post #: 187
3/14/2007 19:23:43   
Electric Werepyre
Banned

When hit green nasty the element symbol that appears above it is not changed to new graphic design. Also earth symbol when Alpha WERewolf throws log at you is not change. Please do not change these bugs for they give me fuzzy feeling.
AQ  Post #: 188
3/20/2007 5:31:08   
Psychro

i dont know if this is just my computer but occasionally i will go into the guardian tower and parts wont be there... like when i go in u cant go right its just a wall or wen i go right into the stable all the pets and everything except for the background the boxes and sparky the dragon disapear an there are no arrows and i cant go anywhere and i have to go back an log in again or when i go into the room with the trophys in it and the guardian angel an one of the helmets will be there everything is gone and i cant do anythin except for go back and log in again ...... here are some screenshots

Guardian tower entrance
Guardian tower armour room
Guardian tower stables

oh an also the untrainer when i go to him i was doin endurance untraining and that attack where he puts his sword out and does 3 attacks that go round in a circle doesnt do any damage at all which is annoying because he does it quite often an then he takes forever to beat me

< Message edited by Psychro -- 3/22/2007 7:39:58 >
AQ DF  Post #: 189
3/21/2007 12:46:52   
Zizzy
BAZINGA!

When you fight Green nasty the old elementsymbols is coming up. Not in glitches, but all the time
Post #: 190
3/22/2007 1:33:10   
badpenny

I have had these problems too, and I thought it was just my machine, but surely we can't have the same problem and it be on our end. Another problem I have had is during the event. At the last battle, the boss battle, sometimes the page never finishes loading, and I have to re login and start over. This happened on the last three events, and once I was on a library computer, not at home, so there seems to be a bug there.

Sheri recommends:

[url=http://www.myth-world.net/recruitlink.php?recruitId=5477]Join us in the age of mythical creatures[
AQ DF  Post #: 191
3/25/2007 6:17:08   
Dickiej

quote:

Available Classes!
The three base character classes (Fighter, Mage and Rogue) are open for everyone. Several advanced classes are now open, including Ninja, Knight, and Wizard! The special classes of Dragonslayer and Vampireslayer are also available. COMING SOON: Beastmaster, Ranger, Pirate, Berserker, and more!

This stands on the homepage! Beastmaster is already out!
AQ  Post #: 192
3/27/2007 16:56:32   
NightstalkerX

When I was on the Fenris epic quest I was fighting Pzyco Fiend and this happened when the fairy god mom asked if wanted an hp or mp heal..... Glitch
It is quite annoying coz it caused my browser to freeze and shutdown when I clicked restore some mp please.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 193
3/30/2007 22:43:41   
bryton779

When battling a WOLVERINE (in the Beast master quest), when i shoot with my BUCCANER PISTOL,while having PET WHISTLE equiped, Having BAT as a Guest, and having Pet SEA SQUIRT out, the mark that the pistol makes when it hits the monster stays until the WOLVERINE gets damaged, And the pistol didn't do fire damage.

probably just a rare case

i am doing Beast master quest to become a level THREE beast master.
AQ  Post #: 194
3/31/2007 0:21:24   
montua

I think this belongs here doing the pirate class if you lose the treasure you have to fight one of the 2 pirates that betray you the quest restart scroll comes up during the battle when your post to fight the pirate first
Post #: 195
4/1/2007 14:55:49   
Lazer erazer

[bug 1]
The health bars (mp bars, exp bars) should be layered differently:
at bottom black, next the health bar itself, finally the gray surrounding.
Having this done would fix the bug of stretched edges, also it still looks
neat as the edges soften while you're loosing more and more energy.

[bug 2] maybe wrong category?
The O'Greeny responds with "Aaaaaaaargh" while actually you've beaten him.
Two dialogs appear, one saying the amount of exp you've got, and the second
one is now halfly obscured...

Similar to this one:
I've spotted the guy who sells the scroll of intelligence in the city in the sky.
I think it was that place. Anyway, you can open two dialogs at once by
interacting with different targets. That is strange, on the one hand you're talking
with the man, on the other hand you're getting a tiny dialog about something else...
That's not the first time I've seen this by the way...
Post #: 196
4/2/2007 1:45:00   
shetshetshet

The Overcharged BFG keeps on making sounds when pressing the attack button whenever I turn off the sound.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 197
4/2/2007 23:47:37   
Senras Wolf

I don't know if you guys are working on it but when I have the sea scurge armor equipped my character's hair seems to come out of the hat and the eyepatch seems to be out of place when I attack with keelhaul.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 198
4/3/2007 10:57:14   
Entromorpher

My rouge(started as one) in AQ had his starting equipment on when I were going to do the light orb quest, I chose to ride The winged unicorn and my short sword became long sword and my none shield became the triangle-shaped one
DF MQ  Post #: 199
4/5/2007 12:19:26   
Light Bringer Manzke

Do u know about the new pirate class?
Well the armor "Sea Scourge" the head acc. (hat & eye pach) are not whare theyre sapost to be i think. 4 exsample The eye pach is a bit below the eye its supposed to cover.
AQ DF  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.
Page 8 of 31«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition