Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: AQ typos. Read the topic rules BEFORE posting.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: AQ typos. Read the topic rules BEFORE posting.
Page 20 of 20«<1617181920
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/8/2017 13:18:01   
mu695

This is either a typo or a genuine error. The Werepyre Hideout describes Wolfwing as being level 400, this is not true - he's level 450.
AQ  Post #: 476
7/2/2017 8:29:34   
OverLordOfDeath

Macka-lot buckler has a typo where it says damamge instead of damage.
Post #: 477
7/8/2017 11:20:37   
Bolter

Keyote's paralyzing attacks says 'brokan heart' instead of broken heart
AQ  Post #: 478
8/23/2017 15:52:39   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

In "Finale: Escape the Wicked King" Hollow says.

quote:

You can see why they desperately wanted my help. We can climb into the transport recepticle and get to the mech undected.

Should be undetected.

And.

quote:

Well, here it is. Looks like they've already began preparations to launch. Most of the mountain I built this in has been blown away.

Should be begun.

In Mt. Thrall (Falcon's Fall) Hollow (What happened to your cybernetic arm?) says.

quote:

Transforming into anything from complex weapons like canons, to simpiler tools or melee-type weapons like a hammer.

Should be simpler.

< Message edited by Dwelling Dragonlord -- 9/10/2017 16:18:49 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 479
10/12/2017 21:52:52   
ZumaChaosReborn

The Grakma quest (from the Mecha Knight horn) has a popup that says (whenever the Grakma doesn't attack 33% of the time):

"The Grakma reposiitions itself..."

This word should be "repositions".

< Message edited by ZumaChaosReborn -- 10/12/2017 21:53:04 >
AQ  Post #: 480
11/7/2017 15:44:51   
Relinfearous

When you lack SP for the Thernda Guest to act, the popup says "...nocks and arrow..." instead of "...nocks an arrow...".
AQ  Post #: 481
11/24/2017 14:57:46   
OverLordOfDeath

Lumenomancer's blade has a typo where it says click the weapon's blade to swap to magic mode even if it is already in magic mode.
Post #: 482
11/25/2017 4:07:16   
OverLordOfDeath

Frostval is spelled as Frstoval in the new harvest quest and it is said by Serenia.
Post #: 483
12/11/2017 14:48:41   
OverLordOfDeath

When you hover your mouse over the Neko Subrace at Nilak's donation, it says suprise instead of surprise.
Post #: 484
12/14/2017 17:33:53   
mega000200

In the description of the new call spell, Call Headless Toy Soldier, the description says "Wipe that smirk [of] your face" instead of [off].
Post #: 485
1/15/2018 15:00:26   
Lineolata

The popup when the CryoChrono Shield paralyzes a monster says " Your foe hits the shield, which drains thier temporal mana and paralyzes them!". 'thier' should be 'their'.
In Frogzard Hunter Part 3, the cutscene after the swamp trog says " You spend two long days trekking through the swamps. At it's edge you can make out a silhouette of a temple rising up through the jungle." 'it's' should be 'its'.
AQ DF  Post #: 486
2/6/2018 0:50:07   
OverLordOfDeath

Nightmare Queen says recieve instead of receive in the 85% cutscene of the current war.
Post #: 487
1/8/2019 11:24:20   
Heroes of the Scape

The Paragon Ice Blade starts with: "A shield specially forged by the Animal King". It is a sword, not a shield.
AQ  Post #: 488
1/21/2019 14:53:13   
PlayMyTrapCard

The description on the enemy Sir Lanceler - Trainer still says that he only trains stats up to 75.
Post #: 489
3/31/2019 16:40:40   
Revanchist

"Ensorcelled Leprechaun" enemy's description is missing a period between the first and second sentences of it.
AQ  Post #: 490
10/7/2019 13:33:33   
AliceShiki
Helpful!

For the Necragon Incursion Quest:
quote:

Udorian: The Avatar of Limkragg, Aspect of Balance! This moral form of his has been reduced to nothing more than bone and ash. Such a pity...
Should be "mortal"

Udorian: LIMKRAGG! I beseech your mortal remains! Ascend from you molten grave and have your revenge!
Should be "your"

Limkragg: THIS POWER... BURNING THROUGH MY BONES. THOSE THAT BURIED ME HERE WITH SUFFER MY WRAITH!
Should be "WRATH"

Udorian: *Chuckles* I think not! You have served out your usefullness. Avatar, now is your time! Become the claws of vengence!
One less "l" on usefullness.

For the Dragons Gone Wild 2018 quest:
quote:

An angry witch has placed a curse on Galanoth - transforming him into the massive dragon, Galarung! Now you must find a way to save Galanoth and the village of Cobbleton, while fighting off the dragon forces!
Should be "Cabbleton"

Galanoth: Thanks to your heroism <<You>> you have broken the witch's curse and saved... well a good chuck of Cabbleton.
Should be "chunk"

From the Rise of the Shadow Council quest:
quote:

«You»: Huh. Okay. Well we have a problem – Carnax was defeated long ago and turned into stone. It’s a big attaraction for the kids these days.
Should be "attraction"

Dexterity Check!
Can you roll out of the way of Carnax’s stonp?
Should be "stomp" (in case it isn't clear, this is in the stat roll that comes a bit before the quest's battles starts)

< Message edited by AliceShiki -- 10/7/2019 14:43:06 >
AQ  Post #: 491
10/7/2019 22:04:10   
J9408

I'm not sure if this goes here. I don't see rules about "undefine" message.

Pig Drake successful choke attack says "undefine's attack leaves your foe Choking!".
Post #: 492
10/11/2019 18:22:46   
AliceShiki
Helpful!

Small typo in the description of the Mayhem skill of War's Legacy:
quote:

Cause absolute Mayhem by channeling power through your weapon to unleash a brutal thrasthing that follows its element and type! Costs «» SP.

Pretty sure that should be Thrashing.
AQ  Post #: 493
6/3/2021 12:55:51   
roobee

In golden gift box awe upgrades. Valencia says that you can either open an awe upgrade or a common golden gift box. This is wrong, you can open any type of golden gift box when trying to open awe upgrades.
Post #: 494
12/30/2021 1:11:17   
roobee

Insightful Armor of Awe!!! in-game description is
"The Awe-full armor recovered from King Awethur! This armor sacrifices the rare powerful attack of the other armors of awe to provide a rare and powerful boost to your spells. This armor grows more powerful with you as you level!"
Since the infosub for the armor of awe update http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22338296,
mentions
quote:

DESCRIPTION (for all)
The Awe-full armor recovered from King Awethur! This armor grows more powerful as you level!

and
quote:

Attack is:
90% chance of two hits, *10/11 total damage.
10% chance of three hits, *20/11 total damage.

for all 3 armors instead, and in-game the Insightful Armor of Awe!!! does occasionally do a 3-hit attack. I assume the spell boost ability was removed during the armor of awe update.
If so, then "This armor sacrifices the rare powerful attack of the other armors of awe to provide a rare and powerful boost to your spells." should be removed from the in-game description to match the info sub and the behavior of the armor.

The Insightful Armor of Awe!!! has a Shield of Insight skill whose in-game description says
"Use your spirit to form a shield around yourself. This allows you to reduce damage taken by reducing your SP instead."
Since the skill creates a mana shield, SP should say MP instead in the in-game description.

edit:
Correction. I've been told the awe armor will use either chi or mana shield depending on your End or Int stat

< Message edited by roobee -- 1/1/2022 22:23:23 >
Post #: 495
4/11/2024 2:35:16   
ming shuen

Nightfall Heroic Titan's Herald has a typo in the Item Description

"A spark from the heart of a titan of the Fire Realm . . . "

when it should be changed to Darkness instead.

Edit: Fixed! Thanks. ~Lorekeeper.

< Message edited by Lorekeeper -- 4/14/2024 11:56:25 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 496
Page:   <<   < prev  16 17 18 19 [20]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: AQ typos. Read the topic rules BEFORE posting.
Page 20 of 20«<1617181920
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition