Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Clues Part IV

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> Clues Part IV
Page 1 of 2412345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/29/2006 23:59:45   
Atlas
Legendary Truth

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=6555070
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=6556024
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=6556948
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=6562821
http://www.angelfire.com/planet/themessenger755/
http://psyham.googlepages.com/encyclopediaoftruth

For the clue hunters, and the just plain curious.
AQ  Post #: 1
9/30/2006 0:00:32   
Azerkail

A mask; A mask you wear to protect the truthful and the liars. =P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
9/30/2006 0:01:12   
Atlas
Legendary Truth

Or I just like the phantom of the opera.
AQ  Post #: 3
9/30/2006 0:03:06   
Gilford

that mask creeps me out. Anyways, what have we found out. anything new?
AQ  Post #: 4
9/30/2006 0:04:29   
Azerkail

Speaking of the Phantom of the Opera, a famous line that might aid us... hopefuls...

"Damn you! You little prying Pandora! You little demon - is this what you wanted to see? Curse you! You little lying Delilah! You little viper!"

We also found out about the Messanger, a "third party" to the Truth and Lies saga.

EDIT: Removed what Maxwell removed.

< Message edited by Azerkail -- 9/30/2006 0:12:20 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
9/30/2006 0:06:31   
Aeonis

After reading through each thread, I'm starting to shape my theory on this a bit more. Perhaps soon I'll completely understand this entire thing.

AQ MQ  Post #: 6
9/30/2006 0:10:13   
Deaths Son
Banned - multi

This is not making me feel any better....
Just more interested and confused.
Post #: 7
9/30/2006 0:11:20   
Tola

Strange.

Maxwell is staff, but he's only a Guardian. That's rather odd.

Also someone said something about the codes and things listed are something like 'base 64'. Maxwell's character number? 64.

Sombody run the name 'Maxwell' through a converter, and tell me what comes up.

*I'm on staff and I'm "only a guardian" too.*

< Message edited by Reens -- 9/30/2006 20:41:44 >
AQ  Post #: 8
9/30/2006 0:13:45   
Richie Ritz

i don't get these threads...would somebody mind explaining what is going on and how does this relate....are they any rares involved (the last part of this statemnet is utter bs and you do not need to reply to it)
AQ  Post #: 9
9/30/2006 0:13:47   
Gilford

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tola

Strange.

Also someone said something about the codes and things listed are something like 'base 64'. Maxwell's character number? 64.

maybe he had to use the other 5 dollars for lunch?
AQ  Post #: 10
9/30/2006 0:14:15   
Azerkail

Base 64 is a code used by computers, and used by Truth and Lies sometimes.

Alt code is another code they used at the beginning of the "game". To use it, hold ALT and type in the numbers given. Can be confused with Hex coding.

Hex coding looks a lot like J's and stuff in Alt coding. A tell tale clue you're on the wrong path.

Curiouser and curiouser... What do people know of the Mayans? The Messanger references to Annkiath... pardon the spelling.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 11
9/30/2006 0:17:38   
Agent Redemption
Banned!

quote:

Strange.

nothing of any real value.
Post #: 12
9/30/2006 0:20:39   
Mysterious Player

All this truth stuff, i needed to add a new favorites folder for it :P This is always fun to do at late nights when your board :D
AQ DF  Post #: 13
9/30/2006 0:21:31   
Tola

quote:

ORIGINAL: Richie Ritz

i don't get these threads...would somebody mind explaining what is going on and how does this relate....are they any rares involved (the last part of this statemnet is utter bs and you do not need to reply to it)

This started a long time ago, during the Future War. Posts and things from a guy named Truth, his best buddy Lies, and a whole bunch of people.

You may think 'But Truth was Makissar!'. Yes and no. Makissar was a host.(Which raises the disturbing possibility that these freaks are parasites, but that's neither here nor there)

And now the two of them are playing merry hell with people's heads. They want to warn us of something, but they speak so cryptically that no-one knows what's going on.

Edit: And for the rest of you: I PMed Maxwell, asking whether Dragonfable was 'safe' from this whole thing. His respose? 'Nothing is safe'. Depressing. VERY depressing. So I can't even play Dragonfable without wondering whether a Truth-Based Mystery Stick(Of Doom, naturally) is going to whack me upside the head...

< Message edited by Tola -- 9/30/2006 0:29:05 >
AQ  Post #: 14
9/30/2006 0:29:31   
Kiki

quote:

ORIGINAL: Maxwell

Or I just like the phantom of the opera.

Hear Hear! ;D

Let the theories begin ^^
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 15
9/30/2006 0:31:52   
aNyThInG

So there is a IRC for 755? I look at one of the website and found out there is a chatroom.
AQ DF  Post #: 16
9/30/2006 0:39:49   
Tola

Bleh.

The biggest problem, due to how we're discussing it, is WE KEEP GOING OVER THE SAME STUFF. People keep bringing up things that have already been dealt with 10 times already, thinking it's new.

We can't advance this way. Possibly intentionally.

...Just think. We've been at this for almost HALF A YEAR.

HALF A YEAR. With ZERO progress. With 20,000+ people on forums.

Enough. If it's so important, why don't you speak clearly for once in your lives?

< Message edited by Tola -- 9/30/2006 0:49:10 >
AQ  Post #: 17
9/30/2006 0:46:19   
Azerkail

By giving us the run around as new and "new" theories surface, we are burying ourselves. It would be nice to have seperate threads for everyone's theories, but not allowed.

I think the Faceless are higher beings than that, they "possess" their victims.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 18
9/30/2006 0:49:35   
Nuclearnerd

...hehe...

This all has soemthing to do with Maxwell's side project "Team Tenshi" I knew it when he mentioned 'his muse'.

Have fun figuring out hwat I'm talking about...
AQ  Post #: 19
9/30/2006 0:50:21   
Walker Cyrmych

The first of the major issues at hand is, how many Faceless are there and what are they called? I've noticed a debate as to whether there are eight or ten, so that should be settled quickly.
AQ  Post #: 20
9/30/2006 0:52:41   
Mysterious Player

quote:

Bleh.

The biggest problem, due to how we're discussing it, is WE KEEP GOING OVER THE SAME STUFF. People keep bringing up things that have already been dealt with 10 times already, thinking it's new.

We can't advance this way. Possibly intentionally.

Heh, your right all we get are these disscussion threads truth posts none latly as far as i know. We must win, we can not give up our goal!
AQ DF  Post #: 21
9/30/2006 0:56:31   
Tola

You realise that with the whole 'almost half a year with nothing', we are most certainly worse than most governments with regards to fact-finding?

I thought that was impossible.
AQ  Post #: 22
9/30/2006 0:59:54   
KillerTane

I've read all the sites, all of the codes that make sense, but I'm still left with questions.

1. Whatever is coming are way, the staff have been planning it for a long time.

2. I think somehow Nighbane, Epheel, and the Shadow Master are involved, or just the devourer

3. I also think that the "place where no evil is present" is Isle De Orleans.

4. The staff will probably release whatever it is that is coming, once tthe codes are figured out.

5. When it does come out it will one hell of an update

6. What the heck happened to nightbane?

7. (Edit) I know Maxwell is part of this, he's probably Truth and Lies, it's not like he can't just put three computure screens together.

8. Stop Asking questions people already answered, take a miniute of your time instead of being baby fed. I know alot of people are confused but just find links and it becomes more clear

What do you guys think
-Smokey

< Message edited by KillerTane -- 9/30/2006 1:11:23 >
Post #: 23
9/30/2006 1:06:12   
Elaith

CD61146A7FF346B19F57D257519938AE is the name of Maxwell's avatar picture.
AQ DF  Post #: 24
9/30/2006 1:07:46   
lambert

can you guys tell me how this stuff all works? because I dont know how to translate these codes and I was wondering how you do if you even can because I really want to help and I like solving puzzles like this

"some people play tennis
I errode the human soul"
Tycho
AQ DF  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> Clues Part IV
Page 1 of 2412345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition