Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =Aerodu= Official FAQ/Q&A Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Aerodu >> RE: =Aerodu= Official FAQ/Q&A Thread
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/27/2010 18:25:53   
Jaden the Necro

Actually just saying that they have the second lowest defense force. Geoto and Unity are also low but other than us, Nocturu is lowest.
(Sorry!)

< Message edited by Jaden the Necro -- 12/27/2010 18:27:33 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 151
12/27/2010 22:20:22   
DigDog

Just badly worded then, I see.

Anyway, good luck with raising your scores again. I know that you can do it, just needs some determination and a few people.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 152
7/6/2011 17:26:51   
fu

ok jus officially hit less than -130 000
AQ  Post #: 153
7/17/2011 14:49:35   
Muchiha

Hello fellow Aerodites, um when can we start taking over Paxia? I believe the time is ripe.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 154
8/2/2012 23:29:24   
Heroes of the Scape

On the Level Tracking what are Aerodu Legends/Veterans?
AQ  Post #: 155
8/8/2012 22:48:14   
battlesiege15

What happened to the welcome thread? It said my access was denied and I wanted my name added to the roll call?

Oh and hai Ultralowerpie! You told us to stop and say hi! (But Idk where to on here really so shall just do it right here lol)
AQ AQW  Post #: 156
8/8/2012 22:50:22   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

Ohai der.

Try using the welcome thread now, it should work. That's technically where you should introduce yourself.

Please excuse the dust of the FAQ and the Pedia, apparantly the things haven't been updated in years. Literally <__<
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 157
8/28/2012 7:16:10   
  Grixus Faldor

Out of curiosity: How does one donate Gold to a clan? I have a lot of Gold and I want to offload some to Aerodu, where would I do so?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 158
8/28/2012 18:42:44   
Heroes of the Scape

As far as I know it was never a feature put into the game. The only thing I have found is the outdated Z-Token donations. A lot of the plans that the staff had for Paxia got scrapped. I hope that they bring it back eventually. Like maybe after the sweep is done.
AQ  Post #: 159
8/30/2012 19:06:56   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

No, it was a feature, it happened during the clan wars. They removed it for some odd reason after the new clans came in and has never returned.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 160
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Aerodu >> RE: =Aerodu= Official FAQ/Q&A Thread
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition