Location: Drakath Slugwrath, Gotta Start Somewhere
Level: As player
Damage Type: Melee
Experience rewarded: Scaled
Gold rewarded: Scaled
Melee: 40 * Level/90 - LUK/20
Pierce: 40 * Level/90 - LUK/20
Magic: 40 * Level/90 - LUK/20
Block: 25 * Level/90
Parry: 25 * Level/90
Dodge: 25 * Level/90
Crit: 40 - LUK/10
Bonus: 25 + Level/5
Attack Type 1 / 1.1 - Points his target before slashing it for 1 hit of 100% damage; applies 'Slugwrath Fortitude' (+125 Block/Parry/Dodge) to himself for 3 turns. (Pop-up upon first use: Drakath: 'You will not stand in my way.')
Attack Type 2 / 2.1 - Channels his blade before slashing his target for 2 hits of 100% damage, amounting to 200% damage; applies 'Royal Right' to himself for 100 turns.
Attack Type 3 - Uppercuts his target for 1 hit of 100% damage.
- Subsequent uses will instead apply 'Royal Right One', 'Royal Right Two', 'Royal Right Three' and 'Royal Right Four' to himself, each for 100 turns.
Attack Type 4 - Slashes his target for 2 hits of 100% damage, amounting to 200% damage.
Attack Type 5 - Slashes his target for [3+2X] hits, amounting to [300+200X]% damage.
Attack Type 6 / 6.1 - Raises his hand before slashing the target for 2 hits of 100% damage, amounting to 200% damage; applies one of two effects, each for 3 turns inclusive:
- X is equal to the number of turns Drakath has been affected by any 'Royal Right' effect, capped at 20; this attack will cap at 43 hits, amounting to 4,300% damage.
- 'Slugwrath Lineage' (+100 Bonus)
- 'Slugwrath Wrath' (+100% Boost)
Drakath is permanently affected by 'Drakath's Fury' (+10% Boost, +10 Bonus, increasing by 10 each turn affected by 'Royal Right').
'Royal Right', 'Royal Right One', 'Royal Right Two', 'Royal Right Three' and 'Royal Right Four' status effects can only be removed by hitting Drakath with a specific element.
Each time the player received an extra action during their turn, Drakath will apply 'Stubborn' (+20X All Resist, -20X Health Resist, where X is the number of times the player received an extra action on their turn, capped at +80 All Resist, -80 Health Resist at 4 extra actions in a row) to himself for the current turn.
- Upon the first use of Attack Type 2, Drakath will announce one of the four elemental Avatars. (Pop-ups: Drakath: 'Voidstar's engulfing Darkness!' / Drakath: 'Celeritas' Light purge you!' / Drakath: 'By the smoke and ash of Fiamme!' / Drakath: 'To the depths of Neso's waves!')
- While affected by any 'Royal Right' effect, Drakath will be impervious to all sources of damage.
- Drakath must be hit by Darkness, Light, Fire or Water elements to remove a 'Royal Right' effect. (Pop-up: Drakath: 'Voidstar, have the Slugwraths truly lost your favor?' / Drakath: 'Celeritas, why will your Light not hold?' / Drakath: 'Fiamme, why have you forsaken me?' / Drakath: 'Neso, where has your influence gone?')
- Subsequent uses of Attack Type 2 will declare all 4 elements in a random order and Drakath must be hit in the same sequence they were applied.
- After removing 'Royal Right' for the first time, Drakath will use Attack Type 5 and transition to his second rotation; removals of 'Royal Right One', 'Royal Right Two', 'Royal Right Three' and 'Royal Right Four' status effects will reset his second rotation.
Drakath will begin every battle with the attack pattern Attack Type 1 -> Attack Type 2 before cycling at the skill rotation; Attack Type 3 -> Attack Type 4 -> Repeat.
After removing the first 'Royal Right' effect, Drakath will use the attack pattern Attack Type 5 -> Attack Type 1 -> Attack Type 2 before cycling at the skill rotation; Attack Type 6 -> Attack Type 3 -> Attack Type 4 -> Repeat; Drakath will reset his current rotation after removing 'Royal Right One', 'Royal Right Two', 'Royal Right Three' and 'Royal Right Four' status effects.
< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 7/11/2022 9:47:47 >