Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Nautican FAQ:: Updated 17/06-07

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: Nautican FAQ:: Updated 17/06-07
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/14/2007 20:22:56   
birdy

I updated the FAQ, it was alot easier than I thought but if you find somenthing you think could be done better then just post here. I'll fix it immediately :D

I added new links and deleted quite some chunks on the "What do we do on the forum" and Are there some threads I should pay attention to ? since many of the threads on those two questions were dead >.>

I also added another question regarding the Clan Head, since I'd think there should be a place on the FAQ about who in the clan you can PM if there's problems.

Last in last, I'll make all titles bold in a minute... got the idea after I just saw how hard the whole thing is to read :P

EDIT: It took more than a minute >.<

Anyway, enjoy the new easier-to-look-at FAQ and tell me if you odn't like it :P

< Message edited by birdy -- 8/14/2007 20:34:00 >
AQ  Post #: 26
8/15/2007 3:39:05   
bm_dude1793

well the nautica C-C thread has been deleted and is no longer there
AQ  Post #: 27
8/15/2007 20:03:17   
birdy

The C-C is the Cross-Clan thread and I put a new link y'know >.>

EDIT: Apparently it's the wrong link, I'll fix it (I thought I had fixed it O.o) :)

EDIT2: Fixed the link ^_^

EDIT3: I added the new Clan Head in the Q/A section.

< Message edited by birdy -- 8/19/2007 1:01:43 >
AQ  Post #: 28
8/30/2007 17:02:46   
Sir Gnome

One tiny change - could you replace 'Salty the Happy Trilobite' with 'Salty, our clan mascot', seeing as he's finally evolving?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 29
8/30/2007 17:04:41   
birdy

Sure, I'll add that soon enough alongside the Amphitheater ^_^

EDIT: Fixed what needed to be fixed and added the Amphitheatre in the "What's happening now ?" part and in the "Is there some threads I should read ?" Q/A section, also changed Salty's text. Tell me if you think it should be changed.

EDIT2: Made a new section with links to known Nautica related threads in the other boards and a link to the Paxian PF, I also fixed Salty's name (since the "old" one got outdated a few days after I edited it into the FAQ [:P]). And well, if there's somenthing you don't like then just either post in this thread or PM me.

EDIT3: I have added a link to the Nautica Clan History thread + a link to Lkeas' smart thread (which will later on be added to the FAQ) ;)

EDIT4: I have added the Rating Center to the "What's Happening Now" section, it will later on be added to the Out-Of-Paxia section.

< Message edited by birdy -- 9/20/2007 19:19:16 >
AQ  Post #: 30
10/14/2007 7:39:19   
Fishtank

You can take down the rating center, it's been locked.

what's happening now should be the Rating center revival.

And you can probably add the level tracking system to "what we do for fun". I mean, it's really just there for fun.

And in "outside the Nautican forum" threads you can add the coral reef, it's on paxia but it's not in Nautica
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=11198863

Just my two cents.

< Message edited by Fishtank -- 10/14/2007 7:40:36 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 31
10/14/2007 20:23:31   
birdy

Thanks alot, didn't think about those :P

Now I sure doesn't hope there will be that many edits this time ^_^
AQ  Post #: 32
10/23/2007 9:14:59   
Serpent of Shadows

oh,oh! i got question!

right i remember before there was a topic in Nautica where when you put in Z-tokens into the can you could get an award for your sig.i recently put in 50 Z-tokens.where can i find the link to the place where i can get the medal?

thanks you in advance -Sos
AQ  Post #: 33
10/23/2007 9:25:07   
Serbitar

Here you go: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=10461911

Hope it helps. ^_^
AQ DF  Post #: 34
10/25/2007 20:48:27   
Fishtank

quote:

Please note than UltraPowerPie, Ricobabie, Z.324 and Bballman23 are closer to Paxia than most other AKs.

Time to add Sir Gnome!..... Unless we're going to test his loyalty?

Muhahahahaaaacckk *chokes on a piece of candy from Mogloween*
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 35
10/26/2007 0:18:43   
Baker

Ah, indeed, SG. Added by moi to save birdy the trouble. Somehow, my name is now the first one on that list... :P Since Scakk is now officially head mod of Paxia, he's on there as such now.

< Message edited by Bballman23 -- 10/26/2007 0:20:03 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
10/26/2007 18:22:24   
birdy

Thanks alot :D

I didn't knew SCAKK was head-mod here... but thanks for adding that as well :P
AQ  Post #: 37
10/27/2007 5:52:21   
Sir Gnome

Also, its Scakk now, rather than SCAKK.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
11/4/2007 15:27:57   
Fishtank

The Nautican Private forums can be added:

Q: Does this clan have a Private Forum like Dynami or Lucian?
A: Yes we do, it can be found here: Clicky!

Q: I'm on the Private Forum, but I'm having some sort of problem, whom do I contact?
A: Find Fishtank on the Private forum and PM him, he is the Admin.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 39
11/4/2007 21:10:09   
birdy

I'll add that tomorrow, it will be in the Out-Of-Paxia section and the text will be merged (I'm a bit tired right now :P).

Expect to see it tomorrow.

EDIT: I actually added the Nautican PF some time ago... forgot to edit it in here :P

And uh, Lv. Tracking Thread got updated :)

< Message edited by birdy -- 11/11/2007 9:40:41 >
AQ  Post #: 40
11/13/2007 17:27:06   
Fishtank

New PF link:

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nautican_P_F/index.php?

I promise that we're not changing service providers unless the current one explodes.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 41
11/13/2007 19:50:25   
Agent Val

just great fishtank...now i have to delete it from my favourties list and add the new one
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 42
4/11/2008 2:15:55   
Deimius
Helpful!

What?! We are not that inactive! We Lucians just like to conserve our energy for when a sudden war or event breaks out :p.
AQ  Post #: 43
4/11/2008 6:41:55   
Agent Val

quote:

[2---Paxia::

1--) Nautica ---Water

Nautica was among The Original Clans -Aerodu, Geoto and Nautica- and the smallest of the three. Nautica have gained a reputation of being peaceful and to be a place for mages and enlightened people.
As the very first clan, Nautica had no form of governmental body –and therefore may seem to be a bit more unorganised compared to other clans- and is ruled by the majority of the people. Nautica is and was a place of art poem and intelligent debate -which can be noted by the Canu’r Delyn-
In the First War Nautica stayed passive and took no side in the conflict between Aerodu and Geoto, but when the Second War started Nautica launched attacks against Geoto –with the help from Aerodu- in an attempt to stop Jaques –or the Fisherman- from gaining power from Geoto itself. Nautica was the “victor” of that war –though in war no one is victorious-.

perhaps you should also say:

"Aswell, the war was ended by Jaques(not in entry, it was jaques?was it not? im sorry im not so clear>.<), when he jumped out of the Geoto tower and destroyed the oringinal bases, while nautica was in the lead(in terms of health), though no victory was awarded.

make sure you check to make sure is sultible for the faq...and you can remove the end if you want...im just one of those militaristic kind of person who doesn't like getting his "win"

quote:

5--) Devourer Saga

The Devourer Saga is a story that that will influence all of Lore and Paxia highly. It is believed by many that the only mean to survive the Devourer –or The’Galin as it is his other name-, since the Devourer is a god and can’t be killed. Here is a good source of getting information on what it is at large:
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=7379430

im not sure thats a correct sentence, you don't say whats the only way to survive the galin

< Message edited by Agent Val -- 4/11/2008 6:49:20 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 44
4/15/2008 16:35:14   
birdy

You... aww! You actually still posted even after I was gone (unless an AK fixed up the stuff >,>) :D
Worry not birdy, you've got the last edit ~SG
Anywho, I'll start the clean-up tomorrow, and thanks for pointing out the error Val ^_^

The Birdy is back in her nest!

< Message edited by Sir Gnome -- 4/15/2008 18:14:57 >
AQ  Post #: 45
4/17/2008 15:11:08   
Agent Val

heh welcome back birdy
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 46
4/17/2008 19:30:33   
birdy

Sorry about the delay with the fix-up, I'll do it in the weekend.

Not feeling too well right now >,>

And thanks for the welcome guys, good to see I'm not entirely forgotten :p
AQ  Post #: 47
4/17/2008 21:31:55   
Agent Val

no problem im sure not alot of people still read that::) and im quite sure us veterans would never forget our leader!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 48
4/17/2008 23:37:43   
Hyrdocannon47

birdy!

You need to pm me now!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 49
4/29/2008 8:16:47   
Johnwater

Why not make an alliance with Glacius and Lucian and Aerotu, then slowly expand our alliance! Finally, all clans would be united, and we shall FIGHT AGAINST THE 'GALIN!
AQ DF  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: Nautican FAQ:: Updated 17/06-07
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition