Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Nautican Welcoming Committee: Thread III

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: The Nautican Welcoming Committee: Thread III
Page 13 of 14«<1011121314>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/10/2009 20:42:33   
Hyrdocannon47

Welcome to everyone!

You know, we really need to update some of these links and stuff, I'll see what I can do this weekend, but I'm really busy with school right now.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 301
2/11/2009 0:50:15   
maximillious

Welcome backlash , I know I appreciate your help. We will rally and rise again I promise !
AQ  Post #: 302
2/11/2009 6:03:29   
bm_dude1793

bm dude is active again and will be happy to welcome new nauticans

Swoop! An Owl flies away with your signature.

Max dig dimensions allowed: 500px(Wide) by 100 px, 50 Kb
AQ  Post #: 303
2/12/2009 3:59:07   
Phantomhart

Whatsup! I have join the clan recently and wish to be known as an active forum junkie. Also, I will help repair the clan(if it does anything) and attack the strongest opposing clan as often as I can.
AQ  Post #: 304
2/12/2009 7:18:42   
bm_dude1793

a cool welcome to nautica phantomhart nautica is a peacefull clan of defence
we do not have many active members but those of us who go on are spiritful
feel free to join into threads and competitions and don't forget to go by the roster
AQ  Post #: 305
2/12/2009 15:43:11   
Sornor

Also, I will help repair the clan(if it does anything)

@Phantomhart
At the moment it does nothing. There used to be a use to repairing the clan base but for now, most of the action is centered around the "Defense Forces" part of Paxia. Defending the Clan seems to be our priority at the moment.
AQ DF  Post #: 306
3/9/2009 14:33:34   
Tangonia

Hey, I was active on this forum for a couple weeks last summer and I've decided to come back :3.
AQ  Post #: 307
3/9/2009 17:29:40   
maximillious

Welcome back Tangonia ! We are probably the lightest entity in the forums. (Nautica that is )
AQ  Post #: 308
4/4/2009 19:26:29   
Ubear

hi everyone :D!
im going to be your newest member of nautica ^_^
i hope you will all like me, i dont bite :P
AQ Epic  Post #: 309
4/6/2009 23:37:42   
J_bn

Welcome, welcome.

It has been somewhat more than a year since the last time I posted here. It's good to see so many new nauticans, and it gives me hope that my favorite clan isn't dead after all.

At the risk of sounding super sappy and wierd, I'm still going to say this: I love each and every one of you, and one of the things I regret most about leaving AQ for world of warcraft is that I stopped spending time here with all of you guys and helping new members out. No guild or clan or association that I've been in for any other game can compare to the glory days of Nautica.

So good to see all the new faces.

and once again, welcome. Sorry I don't have an informational PM for you all, but then again, you probly know a lot more than me about what's happening at this point.

AQ DF  Post #: 310
4/7/2009 8:07:16   
Ubear

hello J_bn
nice to see you are back :D!

btw, nice speech :D
AQ Epic  Post #: 311
4/8/2009 0:05:17   
J_bn

thank you! and should I know you?

I'm ashamed to realize I don't remember you :/

and I wouldnt qualify me as back, necessarily. >.> I could still disappear again at anytime, subject to my memory and forgetting to come check the forums.

Edit: Zomg. I do remember you now that you changed your avvy to a bear.

it's all coming back to me.

< Message edited by J_bn -- 4/8/2009 20:59:54 >
AQ DF  Post #: 312
7/16/2009 16:40:51   
Wyrm
How We Roll Winner
Mar15

Well, looks like I'm the newest posting member of this clan, lucky me.

*waves*

Keep a sharp eye out for those pesky space waffles!!!

To Pie Never underestimate the wiley ways of those waffles! Also never underestimate the finishing power of a Sub launched tactical nuke, lol!

Art On!

< Message edited by Reverendwyrm -- 7/16/2009 16:47:13 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 313
7/16/2009 16:45:40   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

Silly Reverend, don't you know that Aerodu is in charge of handling the Aerospace around Paxia? Our missle system can easily handle those space waffles :P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 314
7/20/2009 15:21:56   
Greymare

Hello, im new at Nautica, yet i play AQ for 2 years, i forgot my old account(cause when i fill the password it dont logins, it might be deleted as well)And i decided to start over and join another clan.Nautica rocks! :D
Post #: 315
7/20/2009 17:02:32   
Sornor

Welcome to Nautica friend! Starting over always sucks in video games, but you get to try out new things eh? :D

Hope you have a welcome stay here (even though we don't have too many active members) ;).
AQ DF  Post #: 316
7/20/2009 19:10:51   
ShadowLurks
The lurking shadow

I'm active! Welcome to Nautica, our motto: Don't Leave Us :P

Enjoy your stay here.
AQ  Post #: 317
7/21/2009 4:41:16   
Greymare

Hehehe, thanks for the welcoming, and i agree with you Sornor, it sucks of instead continuing my old 72lvl guy(crap 2 years of waste :/).I liked the one hit kills with my necromancer, anyway, I'l build up the skills of my new character and i will start the 1hit battles once again! :D
Post #: 318
7/28/2009 3:11:06   
Hyrdocannon47

Welcome to all! I hope everyone has a good stay, I'm back for a while now so I should be able to help out!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 319
8/8/2009 12:34:45   
Vargon

Greetings to everyone.

I haven't been in a clan for a while, but I recently decided that I wanted to join one, namely, Nautica. I'm 16 years of age, and enjoy chess, satirical humour, and conspiracies. The most obvious part of my personality is my cynicism, and the majority of what I say is sarcastic. Enough about me, allow me to sum up my character. I just checked the roster, and, if I'm allowed to join the clan, my character should have the 4th highest level. However, he would by no means be the 4th most powerful. My samurai gives away the majority of his gold and Z-Tokens, since material possessions bring not enlightenment. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here.
Post #: 320
8/9/2009 13:46:50   
maximillious

Fellow chess player and Nautican ? You are alright with me Vargon !
AQ  Post #: 321
10/23/2009 21:33:46   
saphirestreak

Hi, I've been off for a while because of the start of school, now just trying to get back into the swing of things- how's nautica fairing these days?
AQ  Post #: 322
11/8/2009 22:31:09   
Kilvakar

Hey! Longtime AQ player and Clan Nautica member, but new to the Forums! How are things in the Clan of Waters?
AQ  Post #: 323
12/16/2009 23:33:59   
Prius

Oh wow. I haven't been here in a looooooong time. I see Nautica's still pretty inactive. I kinda like that actualy... so what's changed in a year? Has "operation avalanche" gone anywhere?

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 324
1/5/2010 19:16:42   
Lkeas

Welcome back Prius! I'm just returning myself, and not much has changed. We tried a defense strategy with Operation Mussel Shell but the enemy forces are just too numerous for it to have much effect. So we're kind of waiting to see if a new Paxia event will ever come. I've just updated the first post here to make sure all the links are working.
AQ DF  Post #: 325
Page:   <<   < prev  10 11 12 [13] 14   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: The Nautican Welcoming Committee: Thread III
Page 13 of 14«<1011121314>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition