Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Nautican Welcoming Committee: Thread II

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: The Nautican Welcoming Committee: Thread II
Page 2 of 14«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/5/2007 16:17:32   
karzsa

btu i leik ot teyp wedri
AQ  Post #: 26
4/5/2007 20:27:33   
J_bn

I seriously need to resign from my position here. I haven't sent a decent PM in over a month. As much as I love new members, I'm gonna have to do it more passively.

Where's the PM draft anyway? I don't think I have anything to send...
AQ DF  Post #: 27
4/5/2007 20:29:39   
Goddess10

quote:

ORIGINAL: bm_dude1793

i might be a member of the Nautican welcoming committee because i'm active and will be surfing around the forums and i'm nice to people just check the dwellers of the deep thread and is the staff the Nauglin holding usealble? and nice new thread

to all those old and new
we welcome you
back to our clan not AQ(no disrespect for AQ though)
learning new things while posting all day
even posting while we're in mid slay
we'll all help each other
encouraging one another
though too bad we don't have a spa
this is Nautica like my welcoming joke?

bm_dude, I wrote this. A while back for a new member. Just try to give credit where credit is due, okay?

Welcome to Pitcher and A Person as well. A person, do you know the forumer named aperson?
Here's a new ditty to all:

When you're spinning round the forums and you don't have a clue
Come to Nautica and here's what you should do
First stop by at birdy's FAQ
Then to the NWC and we'll all say welcome back
But don't stop there, you're not done yet
If after all this you still feel drunker then a centaur
Don't dawdle get yourself to Hydro, and he'll give you a mentor!

< Message edited by Goddess10 -- 4/5/2007 20:41:44 >
AQ  Post #: 28
4/5/2007 20:35:10   
J_bn

Credit?... hmmm, that's not the PM I meant. I think the other thread that had it got deleted 'cause it was old.

Since Lkeas is an AK, she might be able to retrieve it.
AQ DF  Post #: 29
4/5/2007 22:10:09   
birdy

If it should come to it then I could take over your work (I'd check up on the Roll call and general newcomers around here).
AQ  Post #: 30
4/6/2007 2:43:41   
dancemyminions

Hello hello.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 31
4/7/2007 0:20:06   
bm_dude1793

that was nice goddess10 and yes new member should stop by the NWC
AQ  Post #: 32
4/7/2007 1:48:32   
Dox Para
Creatively Helpful!

Hi there, dancemyminions. Welcome to the forums and to Nautica . Somebody should send you the Welcome PM (still J_bn right?).
Post #: 33
4/7/2007 2:33:26   
J_bn

Nah. I've had to give up on that. sorry.
AQ DF  Post #: 34
4/7/2007 2:49:05   
Dox Para
Creatively Helpful!

So, who's doing it now?
Post #: 35
4/7/2007 2:51:26   
J_bn

birdy offered, but then again, we don't have a PM anymore. I think it got deleted with the old thread, or in any case, I can't quote it to get all the links and format right anyway.
AQ DF  Post #: 36
4/7/2007 2:57:23   
Dox Para
Creatively Helpful!

Oh, I see. Hmm.. maybe Lkeas can help us out. Unless the thread was not deleted but purged altogether, iirc AK can still retrieve it.
Post #: 37
4/7/2007 3:09:05   
J_bn

I just checked. It's not deleted yet, but it is locked, meaning we can't quote it to get the format. Lkeas will need to unlock it temporarily and move the PM here.
AQ DF  Post #: 38
4/7/2007 3:16:00   
Dox Para
Creatively Helpful!

Ah yes, found it. Thank you search function . I saw the draft there. Was the PM different than the draft?
Post #: 39
4/7/2007 3:17:38   
J_bn

not really. there were several drafts done, and I used the most recent one each time, with only slight modifications.
AQ DF  Post #: 40
4/7/2007 3:32:26   
Dox Para
Creatively Helpful!

Ok, lemme try:

quote:

Hello and welcome to Nautican forum base, one of the 8 clans in Paxia! Here you will find many other Nautican members who are hoping to meet you. And please, to maintain our Nautican reputation we ask you to act nice and respect the other clans and the forum rules Many interesting things happen here and new events and information are always being added. Welcome and good luck!

Once you've registered on our Member List, feel free to browse the Nautica forum, and don't miss out on these useful threads (PLEASE NOTE: The Nautica Threads are being reorganized so there may be some broken links in the stickied threads right now):

1) Clan Rules and Information ~ The official rules of our forum, also includes links to our official clan website, private forum, and information on how to set up mIRC if you'd like to join us in the Nautica chat room.

2) Nautican FAQ ~ This thread has everything you need to get started as a Nautican, including equipment and strategies, our Mentor/Student association, help with clan-related gameplay, as well as an introduction to our clan mascot!

3) Information about Official Threads ~ The mods have created 4 threads that we use to discuss the majority of clan-related issues; help keep our forum tidy by posting in these threads!

4) The Mentor/Student Association ~ This thread has been made entirely for members that need help in the forum or ingame, join if you feel you need to know something or if you want to teach other people about the game.

Take some time to read the rest of the threads "stickied" at the top of the page, when you get a chance -- especially those in Canu'r Delyn, where we share our creative works, enjoy philosophical discussions, and even collaborate on projects.

Another useful link is aqstats.com, where you can easily monitor the war progress of all three clans.

We like to chat on IRC! If you're having trouble with the tutorial in the Clan Information thread, or just don't want to install mIRC, you can also link to the Nautica channel from aqstats, or access it from the AQ Web Chat IRC Portal.

About our clan
Nautica was one of the three original clans of Paxia. Our culture is peaceful and focused on defense rather than destructive attacks. Our community also does its best to promote friendship and peace among the 8 different clans. Nautica has earned a reputation of attracting philosophers and artists, and is a good choice for peaceful intelligent people – something Nautica is very proud of.

You may have noticed that the other clans have councils. Nautica does not have a formal Council. Instead of having a leader telling us what to do, we are each free to discuss any issues, and all voices are respected and heard. You are automatically part of the clan-wide council as a Nautican. Our only elected official is AlphaOmega, our clan leader here on the forums. He is the person to contact if you see evidence of cheating (rare but possible) or if you want him to contact a mod or AK about Nautica forum issues (such as flaming or spam in a thread).

Nautican Current Events
Our fair base, the Meduse, was recently destroyed along with the Aerodu airship and the Geoto tower. The three original clans have since relocated, and we are pleased to have several new neighbor clans joining our Paxian family!

But what could have caused such destruction? We had been pulled unwillingly into a clan war, but something much more sinister looms on the horizon now... agents of the The'Galin, known as the Devourer, are making their presence known all over LORE. Paxia is not immune to their evil - we must prepare!

Currently you can help us by repairing our base! Who knows where the attacks could come from next. Jacques, the fisherman, seems to have disappeared, but is he gone for good? Has he gotten stronger?

And who are the mysterious Paxus and Negatus? They speak of balance among elements. Is it possible for all 8 elements to exist in harmony? Can we put aside our differences and work for unity, or will we fight for power and become divided, as The'Galin would want?

If you like, introduce yourself in the Nautican Welcoming Committee thread and let us know your AQ history. You may want to save this PM for future reference.

Again, welcome to our clan!
From The Nautican Welcoming Committee

Do you remember which part was added/changed, J_bn?

< Message edited by Dox Para -- 4/9/2007 4:34:45 >
Post #: 41
4/7/2007 3:34:48   
J_bn

The current events part could be changed to reflect clan unity, and I'm sure most of the links are out of date.

Other than that, it's fine.
AQ DF  Post #: 42
4/7/2007 3:45:17   
Dox Para
Creatively Helpful!

Ok, I've chked 1 and 3 are still stickied, 2 is not, and 4 needs the new link. Perhaps add birdy's Nautican FAQ and the new roll call threads too?
Post #: 43
4/7/2007 4:55:08   
bm_dude1793

hm? oh so are you finding the PM thingy okay then some more people(Nauticans)come here and nice picture Dox Para what is it?
AQ  Post #: 44
4/7/2007 5:49:19   
Dox Para
Creatively Helpful!

Click on my forum name and read my "Real Name" .
Post #: 45
4/7/2007 6:06:25   
bm_dude1793

OMG your megatron? then i'm optimus prime and so can alot more people come/
AQ  Post #: 46
4/7/2007 16:51:59   
Dox Para
Creatively Helpful!

*with Megatron's accent* Yess.... Nooo... lol

Anyways, what say you birdy?
Post #: 47
4/7/2007 16:54:30   
Capn Nautilus
Banned Multi

wats a megatron...*says tipsyly....is it like a transformy thing, were its like transformers! robots in the skies! or is it robots in disguise! oh i cant remeber no more *passes out...peshed.
AQ  Post #: 48
4/7/2007 19:38:48   
birdy

Heh... I still got my old draft, the one I wrote as an introduction :P

I'd accept, though if we work on the PM here or somewhere else it would be alot easier >.<
AQ  Post #: 49
4/7/2007 19:46:24   
damani
banned

@Dox Para: My eyes keep getitng attracted to your shiny Avatar :P

anyways, it seems like a great draft, real informative :D
AQ DF  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: The Nautican Welcoming Committee: Thread II
Page 2 of 14«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition