Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Sepulchure's Flying Fortress

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Sepulchure's Flying Fortress
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/27/2007 19:58:07   
Resolute

Sepulchure's Flying Fortress

Location: Falconreach (Books 1 and 2) -> Ash -> The Flying Fortress -> Follow Me! -> Tell Me
Requirements: Level 10
Release Date: April 27th, 2007

Objective: Ash has brought you to this cliff to show you something, but he's being very secretive about the whole thing.
Objective completed: It is clear that Sepulchure has big plans for both dragon boxes. Perhaps more clues to his plan can be found at the Temple of the Four Winds.

Experience rewarded: 0
Gold rewarded: 0

Monsters
None

NPCs
Ash
Doom Blade
Drakath
Sepulchure
Twilly

Rewards
None

Dialogue
<Character>: What was it you wanted to show me Ash?
Twilly: Twillies is curious too.
Ash: Just wait a second guys, it should be here any minute now...
<Character>: ...
Ash: There! Its coming over the mountain now!
<Character>: What is that thing?!?!
Ash: I was hoping that you could tell me. I saw it for the first time yesterday, but it's been circling the countryside for several days.
Ash: Reports were coming to Falconreach about a giant undead dragon with a castle on his back, but I had to see it for myself.
Ash: It was spotted flying south with that castle on it's back a few days ago. People are saying that it attacked the Temple of the Four Winds...
Ash: No one seems to know anything about it.
Twilly: *gulp* Twillies knows.
Twilly: Only stories, rumors and legends... but some of them must be true.
Twilly: That is one of the Great Dragons... one of The Ancient Ones... or what is left of it.
Twilly: HE must have had his army of necromancers animate the skeleton. It's HIS flying fortress!
<Character>: He who, Twilly?
Twilly: Who else? Who else would corrupt the resting bones of one of the Ancient Dragons? SEPULCHURE!
<Character>: Sepulchure has that much dark power? It's Unbelievable! He is a far greater threat than I ever thought...
<Character>: What could he be planning?

...Meanwhile inside Sepulchure's flying dracolich fortress...

Drakath: My lord Sepulchure, I have returned with the White Dragon Box as you demanded.
Drakath: The priests at the Temple of the Four Winds were no match for your undead soldiers under my command.
Drakath: Please, grant me the power of the Necrotic Blade of Doom as you promised.
Doom Blade: HAHAHAHAHAH! YOU ARE VERY EAGER TO EMBRACE THE DARKNESS, DRAKATH!
Sepulchure: Prince Drakath, you are a FOOL!
Drakath: My... my lord?
Sepulchure: Our agreement was BOTH dragon Boxes! Black AND White! I only see the White Dragon Box before me.
Drakath: There were...complications...with the Black Dragon Box. If you would simply grant me to power I'm certain that I could...
Sepulchure: I think, perhaps, that you are still focusing too much on your energy taking on King Alton's throne...
Drakath: My throne! The royal seat is mine by birthright...
Sepulchure: BE SILENT! As I have promised, bring me BOTH boxes and the power... and the throne... will be yours.
Sepulchure: Do not interrupt me... or return here without both dragon boxes... ever again.
Sepulchure: Do not fail me a second time, Prince Drakath.
Drakath: Yes... my lord.
Doom Blade: HAHAHAHAHAH!

• Complete Quest

Thanks to
  • Scakk for level requirement information.
  • bladevesuvan, Ninjawiki, PaperClip OF DOOM, and Peachii for corrections.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 10/22/2023 23:44:11 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Sepulchure's Flying Fortress
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition