Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

April Fool's 2007 - Quest

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> April Fool's 2007 - Quest
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/7/2007 19:54:46   
Astral
Lost Star

April Fool's 2007

«From space, Lore can be seen. A red glow surrounds Lore, and The`Galin rises from behind Lore.»

Galanoth: This is it, everyone! The time has come to fight for our survival!
Warlic: I shall try to cast a shield around this town! It may preserve us for a few minutes, but then we will have to either find a way to escape-- or perish!
Galanoth: I know what we can do... We must set off on an Adventure and Quest for the ultimate weapon to defeat the Devourer, The'Galin!
Galanoth: Our chances are slim. but with enough courage we will--

«Battleon glows red. From above, crimson lightning strikes the Guardian Tower, destroying it in the process. A red beam tears through the ground beneath Battleon, causing the land to fall apart, taking along with it the buildings above. The beam then strikes Galanoth, who instantly vanishes, only leaving his helmet behind. The beam next hits Warlic, who is also obliterated. From space, The`Galin can be seen firing his eye beam which splits Lore into two, revealing the molten core within... It's truly, game over.»

«Scene: Death's Domain»

DEATH: Welcome to my domain, «You». The Devourer has destroyed everything, and all that is left is Nowhere, my home!
DEATH: You may not take me for the type that would ever feel sadness, but you know-- I actually am. I am very melancholy right now. The Devourer took all that was dear to me...
DEATH: SHOULDN'T I BE HAPPY, you say? Because everyone is dead, I should be wallowing in joy, collecting souls left and right!
DEATH: Yes, I SHOULD -- I deserve it-- but all the life energies-- the souls-- were claimed by the Devourer!! And that leaves NOTHING for me!

«The scene zooms in on Death. An obsidian black tear flows down his left eye.»

DEATH: *sniffles*
DEATH: For some reason, yours is the only soul the Devourer left behind. Maybe you taste funny.
DEATH: There is one thing we can do to stop the Devourer! I can teleport you INSIDE the Devourer, where you will come face-to-face with the INTELLIGENCE that controls him!
DEATH: Will you do this? Will you face the Devourer one-on-one, and save all the worlds he may eat in the future??
  • What ELSE have I got to do?

DEATH: Excellent!! Good luck, brave hero, as you face the most deadly threat the universe has ever known!
  • Teleport!

«A swirling vortex appears in the scene as you are teleported into the Devourer himself.»

«You»: I am INSIDE the Devourer!! This is gross!!

«From off-screen a voice can be heard.»

???: NOOOO!! How did you get in here?? Only a being that lives outside the physical world would even have a chance of finding me...
    ???: It matters not. I shall DESTROY you completely. A little snack following my delicious dinner.
  • !!!

«You»: THAT DINNER-- WAS MY WORLD!!
  • Attack!«The Ultimate Victory shop opens. Once you exit the shop, you can continue with the quest.»

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have reached The End of AdventureQuest!

The world of Lore has been destroyed, but you survived to avenge it!

You are a hero for all time!

*Credits to all of AdventuerQuest Team since the beginning*

Thank you for being a part of AdventureQuest!

BATTLE ON!

(Oh, and...April Fool's!!!)

«You return to Battleon.»

Correction thanks to Nex del Vida.
    Ultimate Victory

Pets
  • Bobble Devourer [L. 1, 10, 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 130 | 140 G, 150 G]

< Message edited by Carandor -- 2/25/2018 15:14:00 >
  • AQ  Revisions: 1 | Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> April Fool's 2007 - Quest
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition