Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Dragon Customization

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Dragon Customization
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/23/2007 8:35:12   
John Anderson Smith

Dragon Customization

Access Point: Sunbreeze Grove -> Lady Celestia / Elysia -> Customize
Requirements: Dragon Amulet; Completion of The Hatching / Dragon Hatching
Release Date: June 8th, 2007

Dialogue
Lady Celestia: Names have power, <Character>. This is a basic rule of magic. Naming something can form a strong connection between you and it.
Lady Celestia: The time has come for you to NAME your dragon and attempt to shape its APPEARANCE.

If you have a Dragon Amulet:
Lady Celestia: So that is the vision that you have for your dragon? Very interesting choices.
Lady Celestia: Now, when you use your Dragon Amulet to unleash your dragon's full power...
Lady Celestia: ...you will see that the bond between you has allowed you to shape the appearance of your dragon.
Lady Celestia: These changes can be undone in the future, for a price, but I'll need to research the rites.
Lady Celestia: Now, that you have shaped and named your dragon you are ready to take the next step on the path to becoming a true DragonLord.
Lady Celestia: Return to me when you are ready to continue your journey.

If you don't have a Dragon Amulet:
Lady Celestia: Ah, I see. Your bond with your baby dragon is strong but you lack the power of the Dragon Amulet.
Lady Celestia: It allows you to speak the language of the dragon, and how can you expect your dragon to learn it's name if you don't speak its language?
Lady Celestia: It also strengthens the bond between the two of you, so that you are able to shape this rare dragon's appearance.
Lady Celestia: Without the Dragon Amulet, I'm afraid that you may only call it Draco, which means "Dragon"...
Lady Celestia: ...and you will never be able to change it's appearance.
Lady Celestia: Since you are tied to the dragon by the strings of fate, it might, in rare cases, unlock it's own potential...
Lady Celestia: ...perhaps it will take its battle form when it sees fit to do so, but it will take several hundred years to reach full maturity on it's own.
Lady Celestia: The Dragon Amulet would allow you to unlock the dragon's power at the times when YOU needed it, allowing you power that you've never known.

After Sepulchure:
Elysia: Names have power, <Character>. This is a basic rule of magic. Naming something can form a strong connection between you and it.
Elysia: The time has come for you to NAME your dragon and attempt to shape its APPEARANCE.

If you have a Dragon Amulet:
Elysia: So that is the vision that you have for your dragon? Very interesting choices.
Elysia: Now, when you use your Dragon Amulet to unleash your dragon's full power...
Elysia: ...you will see that the bond between you has allowed you to shape the appearance of your dragon.
Elysia: These changes can be undone in the future, for a price, but I'll need to research the rites.
Elysia: Now, that you have shaped and named your dragon you are ready to take the next step on the path to becoming a true DragonLord.
Elysia: Return to me when you are ready to continue your journey.

If you don't have a Dragon Amulet:
Elysia: Ah, I see. Your bond with your baby dragon is strong but you lack the power of the Dragon Amulet.
Elysia: It allows you to speak the language of the dragon, and how can you expect your dragon to learn it's name if you don't speak its language?
Elysia: It also strengthens the bond between the two of you, so that you are able to shape this rare dragon's appearance.
Elysia: Without the Dragon Amulet, I'm afraid that you may only call it Draco, which means "Dragon"...
Elysia: ...and you will never be able to change it's appearance.
Elysia: Since you are tied to the dragon by the strings of fate, it might, in rare cases, unlock it's own potential...
Elysia: ...perhaps it will take its battle form when it sees fit to do so, but it will take several hundred years to reach full maturity on it's own.
Elysia: The Dragon Amulet would allow you to unlock the dragon's power at the times when YOU needed it, allowing you power that you've never known.

Other information
  • Dragon Customization allows you to give your dragon a name. This name will appear on the Dragon Amulet Interface, while battling with your dragon, and used whenever your dragon is referred to in dialogues. Can be changed for free at any time.
  • Dragon Customization also allows you to alter your dragon's appearance when summoned. Choose between a range of Head, Wing, and Tail Styles, as well as having the ability to modify Horn, Skin, Eye, and Wing Color. You may cycle through a set color palette, or select 'More Colors' to input specific Hex color codes. Can be changed for free at any time.
  • While the appearance of the Pet and Guest Dragons cannot be physically altered in such a major way, the color palette chosen for your summoned dragon will apply to its younger counterparts.
  • Dragon Customization is purely for cosmetic purposes and specific names, body styles, or colors do not have an impact on your dragon's fate whatsoever.

Also See: Kid Dragon Accessories

Thanks to
  • Jay for image, other information, and corrections.
  • Crynsos for DA tag.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 6/23/2023 23:01:01 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Dragon Customization
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition