Well. Too years have past and I have obtained (about) 30 more mechas so... I have new favourites
Favourite Mechas I own:
1. Supreme Jameson: So disrespectful! I love the Ultimate Devastation attack; and I love using it against Universo (No biggie, I will just pick up Universo and toss him around like a rag doll haha.
2. Dragonguard: I have only owned this mecha since last week and it quickly is becoming on of my favourites. The additional EP/HP regen and already high stats make it great for long fights (Body attack kind of sucks though... I felt underwhelmed by it).
3. Miiziiga Sneigapika 41NG-Complete: Ultimate counter against those pesky Runehawks! Extra large EP reserves and does extremely high critical damage that will surely deplete their own energy if they have the nerve to use their mana shield... also has the most broken alterative head weapon... Reaper Lens...
4. 141dB Nova TerriFi: Awesome mecha and still is among my favourites.
5. Doom Rider X50: I have a little history with this mech. I remember back when I first played the game I saw the Doom Rider X50 in the NG shop and after just looking at it, I wanted one... but I was a F2P player at the time so Nova Gems were non-existent... later (about four years) I heard Jack (the NPC) talk about the Horseman returning (and for some reason I got super excited because I thought it would be a F2P version of the Rider) but then I got bitterly disappointed after I found out you got Shelly's mech instead (I tried it got though... it wasn't very good...). The following year I bought Star Captain and Dragonguard packages and bought every Nova gem mech from the Halloween event (because why not).
6. Void Drakel Armor: Ashendal did a good job making this mech look very sleek. He could have made it a tad bit stronger though for the challenge of getting it (my only complaint with it).
7. Frakenmecha OC50: Helped me so much back in those days as a Non-Star Captain. Still use it in fact to this day too! I just wish their was a nova-gem version with slightly better specials... (maybe with those 2012 external weapons...). Great mecha and was pleasantly surprised to see it upgrade automatically after becoming a Star Captain!
8. CW5 Tactical Land Assault Mech: Basically this is the Deluxe Hammerhead reborn. I love the look of the older arts so it was always nice to see it reused.
9. Yeti Leader. I remember buying the Yeti Flag Officer and having fond memories of it exploding constantly against Jimmy Eyepods. I don't know what I saw in the nova version at the time, but I am glad I picked it up. The Yeti Leader is easily the definitive version and only version of the Yeti series anyone could ever use as it has MUCH stronger specials, damage and constant specials (The Flag Officer kind of just nerfed the enemy when it felt like it... it was so annoying!). Seriously comparing the Flag Officer to the Leader is like comparing faecal matter to gold... I was really surprised with the difference. They really need to buff the Flag Officer thinking about it...
10. Anni-Volt Spear: It isn't the strongest mech I own (in fact, far from it) but there is some charm in it's simplicity.
Edit: Thought I'd also share my favourite features that were removed.
1. Flavescent Friday. Awesome discounts for only 24 hours. Shame they didn't have one for 2015 (or 2016... and 2017). In 2012, 2013 and 2014 we even saw the Skullcrusher, Chronomech and Chrono Corrupter for sale too!
2. Bug fixes. Still waiting on that fix for my Princess PIP-IX. Getting a little annoyed she still after 4 years is buffing my enemies accuracy rather than reducing it.
3. Updates. I understand the lack of actual content, that's fine but... moving Jack Skellinton (who is just off-screen but unreachable by the player) into the scene during Halloween so old and new players alike can play the old Mogloween quests shouldn't take much time off other projects. I can't be the only one that wants to fight Bunzilla during Easter or The Horseman during Halloween right?
4. Wars. These were cool and basically functioned as a massive raid event. It was always fun the paticipate in them.
5. SC Owls. This was never really removed, but it never really got updated after 2010. Very few mechas benefit from it with the majority being rares from 2009 or 2010. Would be nice to see a Void Raptor SCM or a Gingerbread TC-5 SCM.
< Message edited by VoidCorrupts -- 1/26/2018 19:44:32 >