Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 35 of 83«<3334353637>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/13/2012 14:29:44   
lepnhoj

This is a problem I've had in quests where my weapon which is clickable (example: Terror Eater) goes in front or near a word balloon button. I can't finish the new Bun-bit quest because my weapon is blocking the word balloon button. I'll retry the quest and switch to a different weapon before I beat the last monster, but can there be a way to prevent this? Thank you.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 851
4/18/2012 11:39:36   
Kleet

I've recently bought Z-Blade Scythe Replica. I can't seem to move it up in my inventory more than to slot 10. Then it still says "Order of Weapons Swapped" when I want to move it up, but the weapon remains in its old slot. Is this a bug?

EDIT: Ah, I got it. I defined my login slots for weapons. It seems to contradict with moving weapons in the inventory. I had to reset it to Staff of Awe and it works fine again. Ahhhhhhhh tricky tricky tricky. It's a bug. Can this be fixed or added to your 'to do' list please?

< Message edited by Kleet -- 4/18/2012 14:33:29 >
Post #: 852
4/19/2012 9:05:56   
Fisto

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch maybe?

Bug details: When I log into the game for the first time of the day sometimes Whispering Raiment does not get the initiative bonus.

Before bug occurred: I logged into AQ and went directly to the Essence Dragons, same routine daily.

During Bug: Battle started, armor did not show initiative and the enemy went first.

After bug: Went back to normal the next battle

Item Bugged:
Other Equipment:
Screenshot link:
Character page link:

Did you log out and log back in? Yes and I got the initiative the second time.
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? It's completely random.
Browser Info: Firefox
Flash version: 11.2.202.228
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 853
4/24/2012 1:30:34   
Skull Kid

quote:

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Sellback price decreased

Bug details: I finished the Shadow War to buy Rat Flail(95) and when I checked it's sell back now it is 28,525, it actually should be 77,650
Before bug occurred: I bought it

During Bug: Was checking sellback

After bug: Bug not fixed.

Item Bugged: Rat Flail
Other Equipment:
Screenshot link:
Character page link:

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Google Chrome
Flash version: Latest
Fixed. ~In Media Res Thanks!

Drakelon Steam dragon might be robot, not dragon but still...
Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Monster Category. Triggering

Bug details: Drakelon Steam Dragon doesn't make the Dragonblade Trigger and Seraph doesn't trigger against Nightreign, and many other undead,
Before bug occurred: Everything Normal

During Bug: Weapon trigger did not activate

After bug: everything normal

Item Bugged: Seraph, Drakelon Steam dragon(?)
Other Equipment: N/A
Character page link: Under avvy

Did you log out and log back in? Yeah
Did you clear cache? No
Did the bug happen again? everytime
Flash version: 11+

< Message edited by Skull Kid -- 4/30/2012 4:29:37 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 854
5/4/2012 6:40:53   
Skull Kid

quote:

quote:

Drakelon Steam dragon might be robot, not dragon but still...
Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Monster Category. Triggering

Bug details: Drakelon Steam Dragon doesn't make the Dragonblade Trigger and Seraph doesn't trigger against Nightreign, and many other undead, All Dragon Blades aren't triggering against Chimera (Part Dragon)
Before bug occurred: Everything Normal

During Bug: Weapon trigger did not activate

After bug: everything normal

Item Bugged: Seraph, Drakelon Steam dragon(?), Chimera
Character page link: Under avvy

Did you clear cache? No

I had to double post because no one was taking notice of this bug posted before 7 days. The new bug is bolded.

Fixed. They're not dragonkin. Thanks again! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 5/4/2012 15:06:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 855
5/7/2012 5:02:31   
bobyjoe5000

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Weapon/Armor/Spell Bug

Bug details: Big100k can change AC's attack to Light on Undead
Before bug occurred: Everything normal

During Bug: Tried attacking an undead with my new AC armor, and it did light instead of dark

After bug: Everything normal

Item Bugged: Algern's Carapace/Big100k
Other Equipment: Eye of Nabb/Gift Box Pet XX

Screenshot link:
Sorry, I already sold both things, and don't have enough money to buy them back...

Character page link: http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=32456639

Did you log out and log back in?: Yes
Did you clear cache?: Yes
Did the bug happen again?: Yes
Browser Info: Chrome (latest)
Flash version: 11.2.202.235
AQ  Post #: 856
5/21/2012 15:14:21   
flamey234

I found a problem with the obisidian cloak (necromancer cloak). in the menu when you want to choose or activate the resisitance or defense bonuses it won't activate and it says undefined MP

I tried logging out and all of that and it still doesn't work. I honestly don't know how to make a screen shot or any of that to help out and I don't know what version browser I'm using but I'm using Internet Explorer

< Message edited by flamey234 -- 5/21/2012 15:15:42 >
AQ  Post #: 857
5/26/2012 14:32:58   
Blade Sage 1000

When i click on my spell inventory in battle, the first slot is always empty. It cannot be filled no matter what, and it takes up space. Whenever i buy something new, it doesn't show up because the empty space always pushes it out of the inventory. Is this a bug, or is it normal? I don't know when it started.

That first "slot" is for any temporary spells that you find while adventuring. Other than this first slot, you can carry around eight spells total - right now you only have seven. If you buy an eighth spell, then you can still use it in battle. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 5/26/2012 21:27:52 >
Post #: 858
6/3/2012 23:14:22   
Xyl

Found a small bug they didn't take out yet, when you log out and log back in the class becomes vampire slayer and the sp boost no longer works
Character page link:

Did you clear cache? No
AQ AQW  Post #: 859
6/4/2012 13:43:07   
wizman

found a bug in which nighthunters summom essence skill would automatically activate at class level 1 and 2.

other equipment: i was using night hunter, ironthorn, golden axe/spear of awe and reign phoenix.

character page link: under avatar

Did you log out and log back in? no
Did you clear cache? No
Browser Info: safari
Flash version: newest version
AQ AQW  Post #: 860
6/5/2012 19:38:49   
Tha Killa

Link under avvy
Log out and in:No
Clear Cache:No
Bug happened everytime.
What the bug is that everytime I see a Dracovamp Adept my DB is seen triggered but it still hits water everytime (on multiple occasions) and my no drop is water.
Falsh is highest and broswer is internet explorer.This happened on all armors in my active inventory.
AQ  Post #: 861
6/7/2012 18:47:49   
Ubear

Item Bugged: charm of adoration (130)
Other Equipment: n/a
Screenshot link: http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg688/scaled.php?server=688&filename=charmbug.png&res=landing
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=9353531

Did you log out and log back in? yep
Did you clear cache? yep
Did the bug happen again? yep
Browser Info: google chrome
Flash version: google chrome (think it comes with it's own flash player)

Since the monster rewards have been changed, my Charm of Adoration misc when from level 130 to level 11... and apparently there's not even a level 11 version according to its 'pedia entry.

This should be fixed.

< Message edited by Chii -- 6/22/2012 1:41:07 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 862
6/8/2012 5:45:24   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Item bugged: Silverspike Dagger
Other equipment: Felled Gunfighter 112, Felled Gunfighter 72, Dracopyre of Night
Screenshot link: N/A

Logged out and back in, still happening. Cleared cache, same.
Browser: Firefox 13
Flash: latest

On 3 characters, when I use Silverspike Dagger against Vampire Lord (and only against Vampire Lord, Dracovamp Lords, lower Vampires and Werewolves work fine), Silverspike Dagger's trigger activates and de-activates at the beginning of every even turn I take.
Turn 1: Equip SSD, trigger active.
Turn 2: SSD remains equipped, trigger deactivates
Turn 3: SSD remains equipped, trigger activates again.

< Message edited by Komou -- 6/8/2012 5:46:04 >
Post #: 863
6/13/2012 1:31:36   
San

Item Bugged: Absolute Zero Spine Z
Bug Type: Weapon Bug

The Absolute Zero Spine Z's special does no damage and I assume has no bth. This is consistent with every gear loadout I have.

Character page link: http://www.battleon.com/aq-chardetail.asp?temp=3580680
Screenshot of bug: http://i.imgur.com/7OQVW.png

Did you log out and log back in? yes
Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? yes
Browser Info: firefox
Flash version: latest version (11.2.202.235)

This was posted by Demeister on 3/31/12

quote:

The Absolute Zero Spine Z's Special is getting blocked very consistently so far about 12/15 times against level 100 opponents and does 0 damage even though the AQ Encyclopedia says it actually should do damage. It was not against opponents with zero on their ice resistance. Please help.

Apparently, this has been posted for quite a few months. Please look into this.

< Message edited by San -- 6/13/2012 1:37:27 >
AQ  Post #: 864
6/14/2012 3:55:56   
Stormquake

Item Bugged: Thoughtspire (95)
Bug Type: Loading error

Browser: Latest Firefox Aurora
Flash: Latest

Thoughtspire is broken and won't load.
If you try to switch to it during battle, the game will permanently show the "Loading" panel.
If it is set to the character as their log-in weapon, then the game will not even load properly.
I am currently locked out of AQ as my player file won't load with the thoughtspire equipped.
I have tested it on multiple computers and all of them have failed to load, multiple browsers as well.

EDIT: I have managed to get it to work on an older mac on google chrome.
Still displeased at its failure on my Firefox on PC.

< Message edited by Stormquake -- 6/14/2012 4:03:49 >
Post #: 865
6/14/2012 12:13:38   
Veral77

I'm not sure if it is directly caused by the Dream items, but during the Frostval in July quest, if you take any of the Dream items, when you get to the next battle against the Dirty Snowman, it causes the player load to lag and/or freeze. All the other loading is ready.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 866
6/14/2012 16:08:14   
deniderveni

My account has been an X-Guardian for a few years now, no problem there, but I've lately been trying to catch up with the game and I bought the Golden Dragon slayer eclipse armor and leveled up to a level 7 Dragon slayer but I can only use up to level 5 abilities and I noticed that the other abilities were Guardian only, now considering I can do any other Guardian thing and have the guardian only Dragon Slayer armor, I think it will be a bug.

My character name is battleaxe, I'm Human, level 80, of the Nautica clan and have the Dragon Slayer class (at the moment). If it's to any relevance, I was a Werepyre then Dracopyer during the class leveling up, I later turned back into a Werepyre and took the cure.

Equipment worn during bug: Ultra Guardian armor and Shield, Guardian blade, Guardian Angel, Fire-Were pet.
Screenshot link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/62520954@N05/7187488737/in/photostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/62520954@N05/7372719100/in/photostream

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info: Google Chrome (latest version)
Flash version: Latest version (I made sure to update)

You will also need to train ShadowSlayer or NightHunter to use the Golden Dragonslayer armors to their full capacity, as it says in their description.

< Message edited by Chii -- 6/22/2012 1:40:02 >
Post #: 867
6/16/2012 12:34:35   
Zeuster

My main character is doing nighthunter and he gets up to rank 10.
Then when i leave the quest it resets to rank 3.
Did you clear cache? Yes
DF  Post #: 868
6/17/2012 0:41:28   
Phlox Lover

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Just not functioning

Bug details: stalwart solitude has no counter attack, kiss of death paralyses not, blade shot never connects and assassin's creed doesn't ever kill the monster/
Before bug occurred: eh, activated stealth, tonbo giri/fujin shield, then preformed attack.

During Bug: no counter strike, no paralyze, hit doesn't connect and death doesn't kill.

After bug: nothing, everything's fine

Item Bugged: Whispering raiment
Other Equipment: Tonbo Giri/Fujin shield

Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Always, since about 3 weeks ago.

I'm Level 121 with 200 dex/int, 155 luk, 50 end...

I forgot that FGM's attack counts as an attack on your character, so that's what was disturbing my solitude.

< Message edited by Phlox Lover -- 6/28/2012 6:53:59 >
Post #: 869
6/21/2012 19:17:36   
Neil 1000000

WEAPON SPECIALS. They are supposed to be more powerful when a lucky strike occurs. The thing is a lucky strike NEVER occurs. I have NOT seen a lucky strike occur with any of my weapon specials in a looooonnnnggg time.

Lucky strikes are not enabled on weapon specials yet.

< Message edited by Neil 1000000 -- 6/22/2012 18:16:16 >
AQ DF  Post #: 870
6/24/2012 0:55:53   
ale hox

I just tried playing this game after 2 years.

My Asguardian plate is not loading. It just sits there with the "Loading!" thing in the center.
AQ  Post #: 871
6/27/2012 17:36:50   
cormy1

Glitch

Bug: Equipped Hog Shard IV at low HP. Was hit after, took it off and that brought my health to 0HP. nothing happened so I cast Heal Wounds. Character froze in spell pose.
I've tried to repeat it, happens everytime no matter where and no matter what I am wearing. I used Alchemized water, it also froze. As soon as I attack though during that 0HP status, I die after my turn's up. Was going to try to use Fairy GOdmother to heal too but I died first.
Running windows 7, Mozilla firefox 12.0

Char
The Situation
AQ  Post #: 872
6/30/2012 5:18:22   
Phlox Lover

Aand Shinobi Shozoku has an ELEVENTH skill (probably due to a little coding mistake) that when clicked preforms a normal attack, and then freezes. It is located directly UNDER Ninja Death Strike///

Post #: 873
7/1/2012 7:59:15   
Rodzu

Luminous Wyrm Spear G did 2 specials in row, both messages said that opponent is blinded but after second special this effect vanished, the blind turn counter didn't change to 1 after second special
AQ  Post #: 874
7/10/2012 1:51:21   
infuturity

Type of Bug: Incorrect elemental seeking

Bugged Item: Guardian Embrace the Shadows (136). I assume this applies to all versions

Other Equipment: Shadow of Doubt, Tartarus Shield, Crystal of Restless Shadow

Bug Description: The spell's final hit, which causes blowback damage to the player, seems to be elementalizing incorrectly. It is supposed to element seek the player's weakest between Light and Darkness. However, it seems as though it may only being using the player's armor to figure this seeking, ignoring shield and misc additions to final resistances.
This thought comes from wearing Shadow of Doubt armor with the Tartarus Shield and Crystal of Restless Shadows misc (which results in 11% darkness and 36% Light resistances) while facing the Darkness Dragon Essence (150). Obviously, the spell should be doing light damage to both the monster and myself, but instead does light to the monster and darkness damage to me.

And before anybody asks...yes, the same result happens without the misc being equipped

< Message edited by infuturity -- 7/10/2012 1:54:29 >
AQ  Post #: 875
Page:   <<   < prev  33 34 [35] 36 37   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 35 of 83«<3334353637>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition