Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 37 of 83«<3536373839>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/14/2012 11:54:31   
Phlox Lover

ARMOR:

Whispering raiment is performing EVERY SINGLE ATTACK ANIMATION, and not doing any damage.

I believe it is being swept, but I could be wrong.

Then it freezes on stalwart solitude.

ALSO, there is still a layered button in the Shinobi Shozoku, without a skill. It is located under Ninja Death Strike.

I'm sorry, but I can't reproduce the first one. We're not sweeping it yet -- hasn't been touched since '09.

What did you do to start the bug? Did you just equip it and it borked, or did you hit attack?

What characters are you using? What class levels are they?

What version of Flash are you using? Did you try clearing your cache?

Are you using any add-ons to modify the game?

~

I was able to duplicate the Ninja bug. Thanks!

~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/14/2012 16:12:05 >
Post #: 901
8/15/2012 6:17:02   
superpeter

i have characters hithout the no drop shields how can i correct this
AQ  Post #: 902
8/15/2012 6:24:54   
Duskstar

^Go to the armoury in the Guardian tower, and at first, try taking a shield out temporarily if you don't want to spend the tokens, otherwise you may as well just take out your shield of choice permanently.
AQW  Post #: 903
8/15/2012 6:33:07   
superpeter

it does not let me take them permanently be cause i lack the no drop
AQ  Post #: 904
8/15/2012 7:50:59   
Duskstar

You have the Guardian no-drop, so have you tried taking out the Guardian Shield, rather than the UltraGuardian one?

And I just saw your post in Q&A, so here's your character page :)
AQW  Post #: 905
8/15/2012 12:08:27   
Lord Areswe

Lately whenever I have been using the revamped liquefactor(135) with Shadow of doubt(137) and every single time on th first attack it says "the weapon will now do NaN%.
the following turn I notice that now it doesn't do any damage at all!
I have tried using different shields but to no avail
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 906
8/16/2012 11:53:09   
Glenn132

Bug with the Nemesis Set: The backlash effect causes the damage done to the player to appear less then what was done.
Post #: 907
8/17/2012 11:38:45   
Phlox Lover

Correction from above, there is no bug, I cleared my cache, and its' fixed.
Post #: 908
8/18/2012 22:55:11   
ctype

Healing Spell Bug- may have been discovered before, but Idk.

When at 0 hp (say from using Hogg and then unequipping), using a healing spells freezes the game.
AQ  Post #: 909
8/22/2012 23:12:11   
Tep Itaki
Friendly!

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports.
Not that I know of.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Shield glitch?

Bug details: Chameleon Shield always resets to 0 after the start of a new battle and it seems like the invisible -19 modifiers disappeared and not come back
Before bug occurred: Had the shield equipped in battle against a leprechaun

During Bug: Immediately after a new battle starts the shield resets back to 0 and the "floating" -19 element modifiers had disappeared

After bug: Had to re-equip the shield again to reset it

Item Bugged: Chameleon Shield
Other Equipment: Armor of Awe, Pyrite Plate
Screenshot link: None
Character page link: Happened with Artimix as well as Tep Itaki

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Mozilla Firefox
Flash version: 11+

< Message edited by Tep Itaki -- 8/22/2012 23:18:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 910
8/23/2012 0:30:45   
battlesiege15

I believe the effect for the shield resets between battles....

However, while talking bout it, the description says it provides light defense.... But the light defense is quite terrible :P (0% light defense ftw)

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 8/23/2012 16:59:11 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 911
8/23/2012 21:47:41   
de a th

The weapon "Runeblade of Auraxos" has a special where u can click a strong attack of either magic, ranged, and melee... When i used the nemisis (<- cant spell it) and i fought the frost king the move selection for the special was tilted like sideways. idk y but stupid bug but a lil annoyin :P

http://i47.tinypic.com/k4cg8w.png

sorry for picture being so big idk y it did that.

Image converted to link. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/25/2012 10:39:44 >
Post #: 912
8/24/2012 8:14:05   
Dragonlord220

Casting Heal Extreme Wounds while wearing the armor Inquisitor's Ardor causes you to heal for 0 hp.
DF  Post #: 913
8/24/2012 12:14:37   
Xyl

when using a healing spell with golden set gives no heal
AQ AQW  Post #: 914
8/24/2012 13:43:58   
Serpro17

I am also having this problem and its cheating me out of completing the quest. Especially with all those darn traps!
AQ  Post #: 915
8/24/2012 14:09:32   
norm4eva

It seems that the first hit of the first spell you cast while wearing the "new Golden Plate" is generally 0. It's not a *miss*, it's a distinct 0 hit.

I've reproduced it a few times during the same fight. Simply unequip and re-equip your version of the Golden Plate, then cast a spell. First hit of that first casting of the spell is a zero.
AQ  Post #: 916
8/24/2012 19:53:02   
purpin

This has been said, but I'll confirm with Hierophant's Fervor that when using Heal Mortal Wounds, the healing hits a 0. I don't know why this is happening, but I'm thinking it has something to do with the apparent spell boost.. ?
I was looking forward to use the golden plate to heal with extra boost.
AQ  Post #: 917
8/24/2012 21:25:41   
jsrjohnny

Something weird with this 0 damage spell hit you guys are talking about - it carries over between battles. What I mean is this:
Fight 1: I equip Golden, cast heal for 0 damage. Finish off my current fight, go to the next fight.
Fight 2: (Golden still equipped from last fight) cast heal, and it DOES heal me. I dunno why it would do that, as AQ's norm is to reset things between battles... just figured the extra info might be useful.
Post #: 918
8/24/2012 22:18:21   
Glenn132

Not sure if this has been said but a way around the bug would appear to be to use another spell that does damage or something else. I used scramble type spells first and the heal works fine after.
Post #: 919
8/24/2012 22:47:20   
Shadow Genesis

@De a th Nemesis armors always make you lean back when you use the special (such as with the nemesis mace u lean to fire the shards at an angle to make the enemy bleed) since the armor does this when all weapon specials occur i dont think there is any way to correct it
AQ  Post #: 920
8/25/2012 13:24:59   
Neil 1000000

I found a bug with Nemesis Bastion.. I was hit by a level 150 two-bear. It did 109 damage and the shield said it absorbed 34 points of that but I was paying attention to my health and I still took all 109 points of that damage...

It should be working as intended. Without the shield, you would've taken 143 damage. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/27/2012 15:59:08 >
AQ DF  Post #: 921
8/25/2012 13:32:21   
PowerJack

I don't know if it's a bug but when I try casting spells with the new golden armour on the weapon arm seems like its doing a wave move, from the sports not just waving.

I'm not sure what you mean. I tried casting a spell, and the only thing that was moving was the "gem" on the armour's chest. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/27/2012 16:02:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 922
8/25/2012 16:48:32   
Keno Chao

There is currently no way to click a weapon while using Dragon Leathers.
AQ  Post #: 923
8/26/2012 4:22:40   
crossfyre

weapon- nightfall's angst
monster- sea fiend lvl 140

when fighting this monster only i have found that the fear effect message comes up -soemhting about filling the emeny with unceirtanty- and a small red circle with a line though it appears on the monsters icon on the bottom right of the screen but then as soon as the turn is up the effect goes away.
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 924
8/26/2012 16:44:29   
highgordon

Has this bug been reported before? no

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):

Bug details: my LEGION TITAN armor
Before bug occurred: i deleted a helm

During Bug: i was fighting

After bug: my LEGION TITAN armor wasn't in my bag.

Item Bugged: LEGION TITAN
Other Equipment: genesis hood of revoltheus
Screenshot link:
Character page link: http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Highgordon

Did you log out and log back in? after the bug only
Did you clear cache? no
Did the bug happen again? no

Post #: 925
Page:   <<   < prev  35 36 [37] 38 39   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 37 of 83«<3536373839>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition