Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 62 of 83«<6061626364>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/30/2015 11:11:21   
strike guardian

Just posting to say the above also happened to me, kind of.
Turned on Int boost on Wheel with Hydro Dragon Form. When I switched to Taladosian Robes, MP maxed out.
AQ  Post #: 1526
11/4/2015 18:34:45   
DarkLore

Not really a big deal... But My Legendary Hunter's Darklaw has no trigger on Zirkon.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1527
11/13/2015 8:37:58   
Thor

B.L.I.T.Z.E.N. does not trigger when using Leprechaun Power Au-rmour G even though, IT IS a mech.

Nvm, it has been fixed. Thanks, Kamui

< Message edited by Thor -- 11/13/2015 22:24:24 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 1528
11/17/2015 22:06:02   
Question Mark?

A really weird one: when I equip the Light Lord's Cleric armor, it superimposes another player face in front of my own. Wearing helm misc items doesn't change it, they just place the helmet on my head, so it can be seen behind the other head imposed in front of my own. It's really bothersome.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1529
11/18/2015 11:01:46   
Revanchist

Type of bug: graphical error
Item: Tenebromancer's Robe

Bug details: While wearing the Tenebromancer's Robe, my character's eye color changes back and forth from black to purple (which is her natural eye color). The mouth of my character is also moving up and down, even tough her chin and the rest of her head stays in the same place. This bug only occurs on medium and high graphical settings.

Screenshot links:
http://i.imgur.com/otxSzL6.gif -low graphics, the head is not gliching
http://i.imgur.com/snFN4jP.gif -medium graphics, things are getting interesting
http://i.imgur.com/iWUFpSX.gif -high graphics, just lol

Also, I'm not really sure if it's a bug, but the crown seems to be awkwardly placed aswell.
Screenshot link: http://i.imgur.com/RGaXoAy.png

Did you log out and log back in? Happens always
Did you clear cache? Happens always
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Latest Google Chrome
Flash version: Latest
AQ  Post #: 1530
11/18/2015 11:28:11   
Sogard

Type of Bug: Display/Text (probably)

Item: Arcane Ultra!!!Guardian Scythe

Bug Details: When equiping or acquiring the weapon, the pop-up text indicates that the weapon scales to 9-38 damage @ Lv150, but according to the Encyclopedia entry, the damage should be 9-42. Just by eyeballing it, it seems to cause the proper (9-42) damage in battle, but I can't tell 100%, especially with the difference being rather small and the element always shifting.
AQ DF  Post #: 1531
11/26/2015 23:26:39   
Zarek49

Horn Of PWNage (lvl 150 at least) doesn't change from melee to magic when clicked on. Tried relogging, clearing cache and whatnot. I just cannot get it to change for me no matter where or how many times I click it.
AQ AQW  Post #: 1532
11/26/2015 23:37:17   
dragonair500

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): I guess a general bug?

Bug details: The Mature Dragonhide MC set with all pieces equipped(Misc,Weapon,Shield,Armor), leaves me as a Dragon Knight but not a DRAGON Knight(Get it?) but really. I'm still defensive lean with a 2 hit auto instead of offensive lean and 4 hit auto.
Before bug occurred: I was doing the MC quest.

During Bug: I'm wearing the entire set aaaaand nothing happens.

After bug: I'm disappointed like Twig without fish.

Item Bugged: Mature Dragon Knight's Hide
Other Equipment: All the other items of the Mature Dragon Knight.
Screenshot link: http://snag.gy/ZdJR0.jpg
Character page link: *points at my profile*

Did you log out and log back in? Yep.
Did you clear cache? Yep.
Did the bug happen again? Of course.
Browser Info: Latest of Chrome.
Flash version: Latest?

Being in the full set unlocks a skill that lets you transform. Check the skill menu. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 11/26/2015 23:52:47 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1533
11/27/2015 7:34:02   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Transformed Water of Immortality (Level 70) doesn't cost any SP to cast. Not sure about other tiers, but I can cast the spell indefinetely despite the description, when hovering over in the spell menu, says I need 137 SP to cast. Happened against a level 75 Dracolich Rider in The Restoration.

Equipment during the scene: Waqaya of Ra, Ikm of Ra, Fallen King's Blade, Blood Contract.
Post #: 1534
11/28/2015 2:06:19   
Rivale

Using Knight Armaments on the Emoran Knight armor doesn't display the sword and using it again doesn't display the equipment I have prior to using it unless I equip them again. And with that, the mana regeneration effect isn't activated for some reason(Unless it got removed and I just didn't know)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1535
12/1/2015 2:47:57   
Poly

- Star Screamer can't be toggled while wearing Shapeshift forms (the spells) -> Only tested in Gogg and Sacragon forms
- Horro-Void weapons cannot be toggled back to original form (after switching to harm mode) after switching Shapeshift forms (the spells) -> ie. Gogg Form -> Toggle Weapon -> Switch to Sacragon form -> Cannot revert back to original form of the weapon.
- The Guardian Angel Elder (135) spell takes up a turn to summon. Not sure if this is a bug- didn't find any info about it
- Star scream doesn't appear on character pages with Fujin armor

< Message edited by Poly -- 12/1/2015 23:28:57 >
Post #: 1536
12/7/2015 5:28:07   
big E

The Custom Weapon seems to "forget" its name each time I rearrange my inventory. Even after re-equipping it a few times, it stays as "Custom Weapon" and I have to manually rename it in the Guardian Tower again. Is this fixable?
AQ  Post #: 1537
12/11/2015 4:43:12   
Thor

Elightus weapon seems to be bugged, doesn't change to earth when clicking its face, infact it also says click to swap to earth when it's energy too, other than that the switch to melee/ranged/magic works perfect... sorta

shield is just fine

Correction, it needs a popup when changing element, it works perfectly fine just needs a popup when changing it.

Please take a look at it and fix it

< Message edited by Thor -- 12/11/2015 12:23:38 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 1538
12/22/2015 18:08:50   
KaizerWolf

So I had something interesting happen while I using Warlic's Oblivion Sphere:

http://i.imgur.com/yY2KsAD.jpg

From my experience, when the mentioned Misc seals the opponent's Mana while they're ready to use their SP attack, the SP attack goes unused and they attack normally instead, along with generating their usual SP (EDIT: SP regen only happened due to Paralysis. My apologies). However, things went south because I had Paralyzed my opponent while they resisted the Misc. This caused the enemy to be locked into a state where they would ONLY ATTACK with their SP attack, and it never drained the required SP.

http://i.imgur.com/vUTI9gv.jpg

And to top it all off, not only was the monster's MP set to zero during the fight, the normal SP gained instead regenerated MP equal to the usual SP gain. I didn't catch if this only happened if they were Paralyzed, unfortunately. I also don't know if this was a result of how the Misc interacts with Paralysis or with the Fruitcake Staff or for another reason.

< Message edited by KaizerWolf -- 12/22/2015 19:33:43 >
AQ  Post #: 1539
12/23/2015 6:59:59   
Brasca123

if you use the solar flair staff to summon the solar flair angel in the pre-battle screen, you heal your usual amount of SP that should be healed at the beginning of your turn
AQ DF  Post #: 1540
12/31/2015 21:36:35   
lifetime dreamer

This refers to Frozen Dragonslayer Armor (the new UR GGB item:) Like many of the high damage attacks (1000+) the amount that is subtracted from the monster's hp is only a fraction of the amount the numbers show for damage during the attack. I've had this happen with Beserker Armor and Fire Knight (built in spell) many times as well. It doesn't happen every time, but my 4192 Armor Skill attack left a 2000 hp monster with 800-some? Not sure what's happening...

Which monster(s)? ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 1/1/2016 2:57:28 >
AQ  Post #: 1541
1/1/2016 21:30:30   
Veral77

Not sure if bug or intentional, but the black and yellow pirate outfits, from Talk Like a Pirate Day, does not have the neck frill that the red pirate outfit does.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1542
1/16/2016 2:14:40   
AQDeathKnight

Big Dictionary is bugged, the animation of mana regen in stuck on the book moving back and forth. I was almost at the end of Overlord set..... v.v

I *think* I fixed it. Clear your cache. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 1/16/2016 4:53:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1543
1/21/2016 6:02:05   
yumei

Big Dictionary's Panoply spell seems to be sort of buggy. Sometimes it works just fine and sometimes I cast it 3-4 times and get nothing from it.
Post #: 1544
1/24/2016 17:52:03   
Sir Cloud

The Star Sabre of Balance weapon's SP regen doesn't work with FDS armor's Call forth the Ice Dragon skill. It does, however, seem to be working with other armors like Ultimon's skill.

EPH6:12
Wolf Uriel Gabe
AQ  Post #: 1545
1/24/2016 21:57:31   
Brasca123

@above. not a bug, FDS skill is treated as a spell, it only works if it's counted as a normal attack
AQ DF  Post #: 1546
1/26/2016 14:37:30   
lifetime dreamer

OK about FDS Skill. I have a new one now...Star Forge: my fourth hit keeps reading as 0 even though it makes the hit noise (as opposed to the miss noise.) I had this happen numerous times against Banshees and also vs. Vampires (not monster groups but single ones), Watching carefully I believe that the fourth hit is still doing damage, its just that its reading 0 (against undead?)

< Message edited by lifetime dreamer -- 1/27/2016 14:04:25 >
AQ  Post #: 1547
1/26/2016 22:12:20   
MirageViper

I have a potential graphical bug with the Horde's armor, currently using Horde's Outrage. My character is male, and overall has the male armor appearance, but doesn't have that frog-like hood. This possibly is overwritten by the Z-Token face that I have for some reason. I've seen similar problems with other gear, such as using a Snide Transformation and the faces overlap weirdly.

Possibly Z-Token faces themselves are just graphically bugged with various armors.

You mean the frog-like hood in this picture? Yeah, that's a rare player face. Don't pay attention to it. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 1/27/2016 16:15:02 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1548
1/27/2016 6:34:35   
Sir Cloud

I'm getting less SP regen when using the Star Sabre of Balance when fighting mobs of greater than 100 elemental modifiers for some reason. So it doesn't appear to be scaling with resistance. When using the formulae the returned SP amount ends up being less than it should. I noted this in the Q&A forum section here. Any idea what's going on here with this weapon? You can see other comments and testing for the bug there as well. Thanks.

Intended. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 1/27/2016 16:13:46 >

EPH6:12
Wolf Uriel Gabe
AQ  Post #: 1549
1/27/2016 13:29:10   
Lord Markov

@ MirageViper
That's not a bug, the "frog-like hood" is not actually part of the Horde armors for males, that's an individual player's rare Z-token face on the image. So if you don't have that face, then the armor won't look like that.
AQ  Post #: 1550
Page:   <<   < prev  60 61 [62] 63 64   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 62 of 83«<6061626364>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition