Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= New Balance Update

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= New Balance Update
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/13/2011 2:07:56   
edwardvulture

^ I was thinking about that but just with skills, so people would use them again.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 226
5/14/2011 6:53:36   
Polandor

I am a full varium lv 33, I did not spend 1200 varium for many reason (i have it buy choose not to spend it), I like a challenge 100% chance of winning vs 2 low level is boring and not fun for me.
I hate it that it force some 2-2 players into a 2v1 that they do not choose to fight and are sure to lose..

Make a new button for 2vs1.

Raise the level to 28,29
a new option for low level to make a team, than hit the 2vs1.
Post #: 227
5/18/2011 13:57:13   
ajs777

how do you guys not see it? its agility thats making everyone have the same dumb builds, everyone is scared to break 95 HP so then they just tank, and tank wars are no fun, nobody likes agility, you guys fixed focus, which was good, now just scrap agility all together, dont debuff it again, kill it, go back to how it was when nobody complained, back when we could do ANY build and have a shot, lose enhances and refund ppl, enhances are the biggest kill to this game it wasnt focus the OP'd the already OP'd it was the enhances, i mean seriously ive seen ppl with +71 of some stats, its like really? no wonder ppl are so upset with this game. GO back WAY back, like early beta those were the glory days, yea it had its problems but atleast ppl were happy and wanted to play

Chuck Norris doesn't believe in lag.

If pro is the opposite of con, is congress the opposite of progress?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 228
5/18/2011 14:05:04   
IsaiahtheMage

@ajs777 I like enhancements and I see it as a good feature it just needs to be cheaper for non varuims. Not to mention they will not get rid of enhancements they would have to refund everyone which is not happening especially if those players arent here anymore. That be unfair to them they would have to give everyone their credits,varuim and even give everyone a free retrain so their now lessend stats could fit their builds now so its not possible.
AQW Epic  Post #: 229
5/18/2011 15:00:18   
ajs777

it wouldnt be that hard to refund ppl, varium doesnt cost the ED staff anything, its just a digital number if they paid creds who cares give 'em varium back, yea i know its forbidden they dare give their players something extra for no reason but they messed it up in the first place... enhances are what ruined this game a killed lower lvls chances at winning yea i like mine, but i dont like the game and how it is, agility and enhacnes go, and i give titan and nightwraith credit for being great programer/artist, but marketing, item pricing, and game balance...not so much

didyouseewhatididthere
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 230
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 9 [10]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= New Balance Update
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition