Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= New Balance Update

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= New Balance Update
Page 2 of 10«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/9/2011 0:48:39   
BloodRainbow

quote:

if every npc and characcter is lowered is their honestly a point?

thats kind of what i was thinking
Epic  Post #: 26
4/9/2011 1:59:38   
Shadow Jester

@Grunstang
It was one of their best updates ever
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
4/9/2011 2:03:46   
LunarWarlord

No offence, but everything you guys do i stupid, week by week it gets worse, get rid of fame, get rid of aligy or whatever, many of these stupid things are why gamma has completely ruined this game, the only good thing about this update is the eggzookas, other than that is was a waste of time, want my advice? Quit adding all of these stupid useless things. Im not sure if this is the best place to post this? But you guys have ruined this game.

AQW Epic  Post #: 28
4/9/2011 2:18:10   
TurkishIncubus

Here is the thing i still didnt understand , Is this thing start to work after i pass 50 base Stat(the thing without item bonuses) or Stat with bonuses ? because almost every where i pass 50 with bonuses :S

I dont think this update is Bad , Weapon lwl range will make low lwls compete and Eggzookas is perfect now i can say the ppl who want buff for their Bunnyzoka "But they has no requirement" like what they said to Betas :)

Im still try to understand the new balance but the rest is Awesome ...

THX

< Message edited by TurkishIncubus -- 4/9/2011 2:21:00 >

Epic  Post #: 29
4/9/2011 2:30:09   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

^ Turkish, that includes stats with equipment bonuses.

The stat progression is changed after 50 so it requires one more stat for each extra damage / defense / resistance. You can see the new stat progression here: http://epicduelwiki.com/index.php/Stat_Progression

If you look at Strength, after 50 instead of increasing damage every 4 strength, it increases it every 5 strength.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
4/9/2011 2:36:37   
drinde

No way, now my builds are outdated...

This is gonna be tough on Non-Var Users.

Plus, wouldn't it be Helpful to just cap Damage at 23-28 for Aux, Primary and Gun?

Oooo, just realized something. IF this dosen't affect Robot Damage, wouldn't they be OP?

@ BloodRainbow
Not really, I threw a tantrum and fixed up my Support BH Build in the BSI. XD

I think it's the 1st 1.1.4D Gamma BH Build in the BSI!

< Message edited by drinde -- 4/9/2011 8:20:36 >
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 31
4/9/2011 3:18:34   
Tiago X

@Ashari: Shouldn't this be tagged?

You might be right! =P ~Ashari

^Always am. 8D

< Message edited by Tiago X -- 4/9/2011 3:42:32 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
4/9/2011 3:19:16   
BloodRainbow

A huge problem that im seeing with this update, is that all the builds that are in the Battle Strategy Index are now all wrong and basically useless
Epic  Post #: 33
4/9/2011 3:35:44   
ReV3nGe

i think all players should get a free retraining for 2 days
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
4/9/2011 3:50:26   
Firewallblast

Now that i think about it, it is getting worse. Not to be rude to u NW or T but don't be speeding through gamma take ur time and think ur updates throughly. We all know u can make amazing updates u have done in the past. I don't know if i speak for all of us but I wouldn't mind waiting 2 weeks for a decent update. Don't try to rush don't try to be like aqw its a whole different system. They have evolved from their beta phase and can actually do updates every week, they have the time and the resources to do that. You are a two man team and ur doing ur best we understand that but these (no offence) stupid updates aren't helping balance, stat abuse, etc, its just creating new problems u need to fix. A lot of people like me have spent hours figuring out there cap lvl buids adding on new things there and there. Thees "improvements" demolish these builds. U can do this Nightwraith and Titan all u gotta do is take ur time. Some of the updates featured are good like the lvl weps are good and the Eggzooka ure trying ur hardest doing ur best and ur getting there but take ur time.
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
4/9/2011 4:00:37   
TurkishIncubus

@Ashari

Thx and i want to ask Is Luck Factor effected this ?
Epic  Post #: 36
4/9/2011 4:05:49   
DillBagel

I actually really like the balance stuff in this update. The new progression will hit the massive strength mercs hard, but they had no build creativity anyways. The ability to use weapons below their intended level is also an amazing feature. Now you don't have to try and get 4 levels before you can get that rare you want. Good job with this one.
AQW Epic  Post #: 37
4/9/2011 4:11:16   
Tiago X

This was a pretty good release , indeed. Enjoyed it much :D .
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
4/9/2011 4:47:06   
edwardvulture

Now give f2ps 2 level 32 guns and an energy aux and it will be balanced
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 39
4/9/2011 6:29:52   
jegaggin

all strmercs have to do is just add a little more hp and ur normally fine

< Message edited by jegaggin -- 4/9/2011 6:30:28 >

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
4/9/2011 7:13:16   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Even though the focus damage was dropped from certain attacks i haven't noticed that much of a damage difference. It's only been a slight change and my Aux seems to be the most noticeable at least to me. I was a little annoyed at first about the change but that was because i didn't fully understand what was being changed and how. But now i know, i can change my stats around if and when needed. It's certainly made STR Merc seem less intimidating as i feel i can actually win now rather than being 2 turned which is a relief.

So, thanks for the change and i guess it's made everybody more "equal" i guess is the right term of phrase here, as we've been effected by the same thing nothing was left out.

< Message edited by Digital X -- 4/9/2011 7:16:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
4/9/2011 7:18:03   
Nehal007

Not much happy wid dis upadate it unbalances my build
Post #: 42
4/9/2011 8:22:43   
Competition

I was still running a STR/SUPP build, and I must say, it only lowered damage by 4-5 points ..
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 43
4/9/2011 9:02:51   
TurkishIncubus

Great Balance update Removing Focus Bonus Dmg is realy great , They are still strong i cant imagine them with +5 dmg in every atck :S

And Stat Balance is also great it made STR Merc slower which is awesome.

Zookas + Balance = Best Update Ever ...

Realy Titan and NW this is your Best Update Congratz

Epic  Post #: 44
4/9/2011 9:25:19   
vinchuan

One more thing great update but,
Str mercs are still over powered, only about 4 less damage per hit, the damage should be tapered back again at like 90 or 100 or something.
Post #: 45
4/9/2011 11:05:26   
ropeman23

This is gonna take a while to find a new support build ._.

Edit:I lurv outdated builds hurrr. I guess I'll keep saving and fail...I will never know what will happen to the kids.

< Message edited by ropeman23 -- 4/9/2011 11:11:03 >
Post #: 46
4/9/2011 11:06:19   
Nehal007

juz like firewallblast said tht both of u r working hard to make epic duel d best which indeed is bt introducin things like agility n ol this has ruined it ol. If u guys need more ideas v r there u can give u as much ideas as u want :)
bt plz think over this update again. Its making the game one sided.

N btw thanx for these cool eggzookas they r awsm

~Take care
~Savor :)
Post #: 47
4/9/2011 11:11:19   
BlueKatz

sweet, creative here I come
let's hang aroudn to see some change. yeah! maybe it will be even more unbalanced than before, but it will be a lot more interesting
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 48
4/9/2011 11:56:14   
Zean Zapple

Very interesting. The system will take some getting used to, especially with my build making, but I definitely do like it.

~Zean
Epic  Post #: 49
4/9/2011 12:12:53   
IsaiahtheMage

WOW! Now so whats the point if all builds are weak except 5 Focus Robot builds? Now there the new OPed builds. Also now i just realized all Battle Strategy and I need a good build. Builds are all failed you have a entire forum section that is inaccurate after this update. I am sorry but I am sick of this you guys are honestky making more and more stupid mistakes. Limited Quanity,Focus Removal,Nerf on everyone,Agility, and some beast Bazookas that cost a huge amount of varium GEEZ! This is insane you have destroyed yourselfs ED has fallen. I wasted thousands of credits finding a build and now I gotta retrain because its useless now? WTF!!!! MASSIVE FAILURE!!

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 4/9/2011 12:15:45 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= New Balance Update
Page 2 of 10«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition