Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: ED's Founders and Elites the forgotten ones

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: ED's Founders and Elites the forgotten ones
Page 2 of 10«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/23/2011 16:21:53   
PivotalDisorder

a 33 version that costs varium, credits and the original founder armor isnt a bad idea, but still shouldnt be buffed much.
you got ur reward for being founders, now it shud be treated as a regular armor

< Message edited by Jehannum -- 4/23/2011 16:22:32 >
Post #: 26
4/23/2011 16:23:03   
Rabies
Lightning Speed!

I don't think Elites should get unlimited varium back, and I do not think Founder should be the BEST forever.
However, I do think Founder should be buffed at least to compete with the best armor, maybe one defense off.
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
4/23/2011 16:23:54   
Shadow Jester

Elites... THeir are alot of elites that still play...

Narcissus...A.K.A Santa Clawzz
Barbie, santa clawzz's sister
Morrigan
Buffy,buffy is elite....
Vivien is Elite
Cinderella

Founders...
Lets see here... Their are alot of founders

Deboise, Shadronica,Angels Holocaust, Buffy,ALL THE ELITES and still more founders :) Elites are players who played at alpha and didn't get the achivement... Or played and got elite status at the ending of alpha...

...The devs said that the Founder armor would be the best till the end of Beta.

Founder still has good looks and stats...

I understand that you took a long break..I can tell that you paid 1 or 2 times... Var doesn't last forever
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
4/23/2011 16:24:07   
One Winged Angel1357

@Beastmo they are trying get EDF under the AEF licences once that is done we can all go into the archives of EDF

anyway you guys have had the best armor for a year i think its time to be second best

@Zack elites are teh people who put money into ED when it was still run by Epic Inventions not Artix Entertainment

< Message edited by One Winged Angel1357 -- 4/23/2011 16:25:11 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
4/23/2011 16:25:04   
beastmo

quote:

you got ur reward for being founders, now it shud be treated as a regular armor

Founder will never be treated as a regular armor it was a ultra rare promo during the first AE merger so its no normal armor
Epic  Post #: 30
4/23/2011 16:30:21   
Shadronica

Thar you go that is another thing that is taking forever to get fixed ... the EDF. I brought this up in a PM to Nightwraith a month ago and still nothing has been done. In fact the EDF was down for two weeks that I know of prior to me sending that PM. So its been MIA for seven weeks at least.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 31
4/23/2011 16:34:14   
TurkishIncubus

@Rabies
quoted my self
quote:

Thats mean Desert Ronin-Desert Cyborg-Desert Marine- Caden's Curiass - Shadow Guard - Gamma Guard - Space Warrior - Warbot - Banana Armors will be UPED and they are just released :S , if they buff Founders res i want my money back because i bought them cause they are higher in res/def.

@One Winged Angel1357

Founder isnt second best,
Founder is still best armor it got +26 stat modifier and modifiers located perfect , ppl want founder buff for being Oped.I dont see the difference in here Founder vs Betas , they are same
Founder and Betas is same in stats but bad in dmg and def/res so if admins buff founder than i want +2 beta dmg buff
Epic  Post #: 32
4/23/2011 16:34:37   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

No buffing it anymore! Here's some math for everyone.

Founder Armor:
Lvl 25
16 stats
10 slots
7 resis

Bunny Borg:
Lvl 33
16 stats
8 slots
9 def/resist

8 levels higher and Bunny Borg is only a little better than Founders. Founders Armor was free with purchase of 35 dollars or more of Varium. Bunny Borg costs 14,250 Credits and 995 Varium. Anyone remember when Beta Weapons were buffed and people complained of getting pwned by lvl 25's using them? Same concept applies here. You keep buffing Founder Armor and eventually you'll get a lvl 25 armor that is better than a lvl 40 armor. Here's the kicker; not every Founder is 30+. That means that someday a lvl 25 Founder will come back and have an armor that should be lvl 40+.

On the topic of buying a new and buffed Founder Armor. It would take a while to implement it since it would have to be done in a way where only Founder's can buy it. A merge shop would be possible but still would take time since I doubt ED has any system even close to a merge shop.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
4/23/2011 16:34:53   
Shadow Jester

i know...Alpha Stage... AE did own ED in alpha..
They merged right by the beginning 0f beta
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
4/23/2011 16:40:44   
Deboise

quote:

Thar you go that is another thing that is taking forever to get fixed ... the EDF. I brought this up in a PM to Nightwraith a month ago and still nothing has been done. In fact the EDF was down for two weeks that I know of prior to me sending that PM. So its been MIA for seven weeks at least.

Yes ur right..taking forever..prolly going back and deleting everything of consequence.....lol..i dont think so but hey never know right.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
4/23/2011 16:53:03   
One Winged Angel1357

@Turk stat wise Founder still tanks and thats what counts but people think that the increase Def/Res of bunny makes it better so im going to let them beleive that insted of being flammed
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 36
4/23/2011 16:59:54   
xxmirxx

quote:

Elites... THeir are alot of elites that still play... Narcissus...A.K.A Santa Clawzz Barbie, santa clawzz's sister Morrigan Buffy,buffy is elite.... Vivien is Elite Cinderella

there are only 2 are elites they are Vivien , Cinderella the rest aren't just beta players.
AQ Epic  Post #: 37
4/23/2011 17:06:25   
tigura

I believe that there is no need to buff the armour. It is still one of the best armours ingame as ND kindly pointed out. Also, founder armour has Class specific stats. This means that it is better suited for specific classes. For example, by using founder armour, BHs can use the perfect str builds. Of course since styles change, the armour is sometimes not not suited for certain builds (merc supp builds).
DF Epic  Post #: 38
4/23/2011 17:08:46   
Cookielord12

founder is already a great armour so no need to be buffed. i highly doubt it will be buffed because these days most releases are about dishing out limited rare/promo items/seasonal items to reel in our money
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 39
4/23/2011 17:11:40   
xxmirxx

I agree with you
AQ Epic  Post #: 40
4/23/2011 17:12:10   
helloguy

If that armor gets buffed one more time I'm going to quit. It's a low lvl armor with lvl33 stats. Move on.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 41
4/23/2011 17:13:13   
Shadow Jester

Theirs more then 2 elites... I said the ones that are still playing..
AQW Epic  Post #: 42
4/23/2011 17:20:23   
xxmirxx

quote:

Elites... THeir are alot of elites that still play... Narcissus...A.K.A Santa Clawzz Barbie, santa clawzz's sister Morrigan Buffy,buffy is elite.... Vivien is Elite Cinderella

you never said that over here you name alot that were just have beta badges.
AQ Epic  Post #: 43
4/23/2011 17:24:55   
Liz Vicious

I put my Beta weapons on the other day just for fun really and just before being beaten (well they ain't that good these days are they) I was asked 'were did you get those?'............

The Alpha Blade/daggers/gun etc are all 27 damage right? I'm sure the owners of said weapons would appreciate a buff to lets say 30-something. It really couldn't do any harm could it? They would only be doing it for a small marginal group of people. Would just be a nice thing to do basically.

posts merged, please do not double post as it is considered spam. Please use the edit button button to add any additional information to your post. ~Illuminator

< Message edited by Illuminator -- 4/24/2011 1:18:01 >
Post #: 44
4/23/2011 17:34:55   
Lord/Fredd

Regarding Elites: They promised , but they broke the promise. Even though Elites got a lot of things, EpicDuel has broke a very big promise were money were involved, which is a shame.

Regarding Founders: I myself am a Founder and so i have both the Founder Armor and Beta Weapons. EpicDuel said that Founder Armor would be the best of the best of all armors. And it was..for some time. When the lv 28 armors came, it wasnt so much better anymore. So they made Enhancements for armors. Space Warrior and Warbot armors is equal to Founder Armor, and know a Bunny Armor has outclassed Founder Armor. Me and 3 of my good frinds all bought Founder Armor (and lots of varium the next couple of months) and to us, EpicDuel has broken another very big promise, were money were once again involved.

For Beta Weapons, i would like to see them get upgraded, maybe there should also be a higher lv set or something.

- And for all you who saids "If the armor gets buffed, i am going to quit", then go ahead quit!

< Message edited by Lord/Fredd -- 4/23/2011 17:41:29 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 45
4/23/2011 17:44:47   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@Above The reasons why Elites lost their unlimited varium.

Oh my, an armor that's 8 levels higher than Founder Armor is better than a lvl 25. Am I the only seeing how a lvl 25 armor shouldn't be better than a lvl 33? The Admins never promised it would be the best forever. They promised it would the best when it was released, which means they very well could've released an armor right after with one more stat and not broken their promise.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
4/23/2011 17:45:18   
Fay Beeee

I think that the devs will be dammed if they do, and dammed if they dont.

Whatever they do will be wrong for some of the players. I have just put my founders armour back on. I do try to change it but I love the look of the founders. It is so stylish. :)

We had a buff a while ago.

In my opinion, if they bring one out I like the look of and the stats are good I will finally change. I am happy to have been able to use it for so long. It has served me well.

Epic  Post #: 47
4/23/2011 17:48:59   
xxmirxx

I think smartest thing they did was take away unlimited varium. that was dumb in first place to have it.
AQ Epic  Post #: 48
4/23/2011 17:51:15   
PivotalDisorder

@Beastmo: i didnt mean add the founder armor for everyone to buy, just that it should be left as it is forever

at those people saying they PROMISED......gtfo are u 12 yrs old or something ? [no offence to 12yr olds respectively]

< Message edited by Jehannum -- 4/23/2011 17:52:59 >
Post #: 49
4/23/2011 17:59:10   
Smackie El Frog

Buff it. People need to start respecting the dominant armor.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: ED's Founders and Elites the forgotten ones
Page 2 of 10«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition