Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: ED's Founders and Elites the forgotten ones

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: ED's Founders and Elites the forgotten ones
Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/23/2011 18:10:50   
BlueKatz

This post kinda move me and I believe some players don't even understand it, a common thing in Gamma

This is not about a super items rule the game, not about "Founder want more" like some people keep complain about...

This is about the title, the old Founder, the Elites, a vanished age, a history of ED...

...without history, we are nothing
. This is why ED is going down hill lately (not just because of those items)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 51
4/23/2011 18:20:14   
xxmirxx

we all have been on topic we are just disagree wih him.
AQ Epic  Post #: 52
4/23/2011 20:29:37   
Osk1s

I (none founder) don't think they need a stats buff...
They need to be buffed in a other way.
I was thinking on that the 16 Stats point can you put free (just like enhancement).

Ex BH have now +8 str and dex, i was thinking on that they could have +4 str, +2 dex, +1 tech and +9 supp or just to be simple +16 supp
(This is without enhancemen, so you can add them where you want)

Where do you change it? I would say there you get enhanced you stuff
I think it would buff the founder armor :)
Post #: 53
4/23/2011 20:33:08   
Shadronica

It saddens me to see that the newer players feel so threatened by Founder armor.

Titan and Nightwraith have given you all the opportunity to buy better armor so why is it that every single time that someone posts to have Founder armor upgraded it is met with such opposition?

Some of the players who have opposed the upgrading of Founder armor have openly admitted that if any of their items were to receive a buff they would eagerly accept it.

Give me ONE GOOD reason why Founders armor deserves to vanish into thin air (become obsolete).

Is it true that you all feel that an item that was once good deserves to die and be replaced by anything and everything that the dev's want to keep selling to you? Could you HONESTLY be so daft that with all the money that is constantly being spent on this game that you don't mind older items just disappearing off the face of Delta V?

Get a reality check.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 54
4/23/2011 21:14:50   
One Winged Angel1357

@Shad Founder armor is the best armor for every class in the entire game becuase the stats are set perfect for those classes borg has some extra defencive value but thast one third of the battle in armors Founder takes appeal and stat so would you rather have the 1 out of three band wangon armor or the 2 out of three founder armor its your call

@Liz a million times thank you im not the only one who cares about alpha gear getting buffed for a changed
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 55
4/23/2011 21:29:39   
Shadronica

Sorry OWA but that reaoning isn't quite good enough.
Founder armor is only JUST hanging in there by a thread right now. It is definitely the best looking armor in the game but it is going to fall short in a rapid amount of time with the way this game is going. In actual fact everything is falling short in a rapid amount of time now.
Mark my words that the new bunny armor will probably become outdated within months. Just watch the EggZookas become obsolete in 6 months from now.

The pricing on any fully enhanced varium items is exhorbitant considering the short amount of time that they are top of the tree.

This game should have turnstyles for the amount of player turnover and its not just the varium players that aren't happy with the proceedings.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 56
4/23/2011 21:50:40   
One Winged Angel1357

Shad i beleive you 100% all i can say is if you wanted to keep your gear you should of been a F2P we hardly get our gear replaced

But i think Bunny's will stay the best until next year where an even stronger bunny will be released

also you never know what Titan and NW have in store for us maybe Betas and Alpha will get some special shop later in the game
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 57
4/23/2011 22:39:44   
RKC

Guys, Guys read my post again I'm not asking founders to be the best I just want it to be usable in the future.

I'm just asking for one signature item to be fixed. That's all no more no less. I'm not asking it to be the best

< Message edited by RKC -- 4/23/2011 22:43:38 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 58
4/23/2011 23:08:33   
Jacktaz

To start with im not a founder.
Im sick to death of people crying because they want higher buffs on founder.
Get with it guys. you cant keep having buffs on a year old+armour that was best for a single stage of the game.
if you was first to begin with good for you?
inst an achievment+an aux a primary a sword and a sidearm and an armour enough for you?
ED is evolving you cant stick in the past and thats why they are called beta weapons,
they were meant to be the best weapons in the beta. ED is in its gamma phase and is heading to omega or delta.
i will say it one more time.
evolve.
AQW Epic  Post #: 59
4/23/2011 23:14:59   
Shadronica

^Coming from a player that has been here two minutes and still hasn't given a solid reason.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 60
4/23/2011 23:27:32   
Deboise

^ agreed..lol
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
4/23/2011 23:29:43   
cswit2

a good read, I'm still an active founder and was incredibly disappointed to some my armor surpassed by the bunny borg :(
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
4/23/2011 23:32:19   
IsaiahtheMage

LOLZ your thread sounds like some ancient fantasty movie where the "elite warriors left and never returned and now the new age is soon to be forgotten as well!"

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 4/23/2011 23:58:07 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 63
4/23/2011 23:33:28   
BlueKatz

lol it's kinda cool saying hi to other people with old stuffs
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 64
4/23/2011 23:45:36   
RKC

I'm also pointing out that ED broke a lot of promises to us veteran players (mostly to the elites). But still when people read this post they immediately get angry because they think that we founders want more power. Before we said that, but now we just want our founders armor and maybe also the beta weapons to be usable in the future. We don't want it to be the best anymore.

So please guys try to understand.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 65
4/23/2011 23:50:07   
priest_hidan

An armor that you buy and stays with you for 33 levels and still competes equally with other armor (despite the 1 or 2 stat pts) is a quite good armor and should be appreciated. If they upgrade founder armor, you won't need to buy another armor. It's bad for the game and bad for the business which I hope becomes even more successful. Founders had the privilege... and sadly only the privileged ones complain. So I would say buy new armors, weapons, and spend money to support the game if you like to play it... because lets face it the devs are human with basic humanly needs too... they can't always buff you. And if you are angry, plz donate money to japan and take a nap. it will feel better....

just another average player,

~ Dot
AQW Epic  Post #: 66
4/23/2011 23:54:27   
RKC

@priest_hidan

you are stating that we founders are a lot in the game in fact we are only a few.

Plus again I will say. I am not asking it to be the best just enough to be usable in the near future.

< Message edited by RKC -- 4/23/2011 23:55:44 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 67
4/23/2011 23:57:33   
Deboise

^ let me pay to upgrade my Founder armor..ill do it!

i just want to keep the look and the founder status!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
4/23/2011 23:58:43   
priest_hidan

@RKC it will be usable for next 10 levels because the way the stats work now. if and armor gives you 7+ stat in certain incident, it will raise only 1 pt for one of the attributes. Although the best is usable doesn't mean usable has to be the best.
AQW Epic  Post #: 69
4/23/2011 23:58:57   
BlueKatz

ya, at 20 Enh we have it pay a lot xD
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 70
4/23/2011 23:59:21   
RKC

@Deboise

yes that's what I'm talking about.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 71
4/23/2011 23:59:26   
IsaiahtheMage

@RCK Solution to this problem DESTROY ED sabotage the game rips apart all classes its a great solution fix the game! :) (Sarcasm)
AQW Epic  Post #: 72
4/23/2011 23:59:54   
priest_hidan

@Deboise, that's not a bad idea bro. I support that... i wish i were a founder :P
AQW Epic  Post #: 73
4/24/2011 0:05:49   
RKC

Why are you people so afraid of the armor? (well that's one of the traits I like about the armor).

Why are you soo keen to opposing that founders armor be useless?

you are all avoiding the main subject here.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 74
4/24/2011 0:06:45   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@RKC Even asking for it to be useable in the future is too much. A lvl 25 armor should only take you so many levels. We can now get to level 33. There is no non-rare armor that surpasses Founder. The NPC armors have 16 stats, 1 more defense point, but only 4 slots. The limited rares have 16 stats, 1 more defense points, and 8 slots; while Bunny Borg gets 16 stats, 2 more defense points and 8 slots. A lvl 27 armor that few people have access to barely beats Founder because of 1 defense point. A lvl 33 armor gets 2 more points than Founder and is barely better as well.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: ED's Founders and Elites the forgotten ones
Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition