Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= What We've All Been Waiting For... Varium Sellback!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= What We've All Been Waiting For... Varium Sellback!
Page 3 of 9«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/26/2011 14:20:57   
Gotai

@Cookielord12
Talkin in name of all elites.
You said that if we get it buffed you will quit.
Do you think that will change something? Do you even know how many elites quit becouse of unlimited varium thing?

The Only Good Bounty Hunter Is A Dead One. ''Sparticus''
The Only Good Mage Is A Pink One. ''Epicness''
The Only Good Merc Is An Afro One. ''TestBuild''
Post #: 51
4/26/2011 14:20:59   
TurkishIncubus

@Soliqe seriously can you tell me the difference of Founder and Beta tester , i just joined 3-4 months after you did , How much can you support the game in 4 months ???

And why alphas Dont get anything ??? i think they are the real founders

< Message edited by TurkishIncubus -- 4/26/2011 14:22:44 >
Epic  Post #: 52
4/26/2011 14:22:10   
Soliqe

@cookielord

Correction Sir, only 6 months prior. In MMO time, that's shortened to 4 weeks.

@turkish

Try spending $200 USD in that span of time.
AQW Epic  Post #: 53
4/26/2011 14:24:43   
voidance

The Varuim sellback will be nice, hope it includes enhancements. Founders buff is deserved, even though i dont have it. So all in all, should be a decent update.
AQW Epic  Post #: 54
4/26/2011 14:24:59   
veneeria

Shot me Jonny, this is way too cool to be true.

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
4/26/2011 14:26:43   
Gotai

quote:

founders are happy but im not. i dont pay for founders because i dont pay in case it is a bad game. i did that on MQ paid, hated it and quit what a waste of my money. since then i have never paid for any game unless i know it gonna be worth it so i get punished for that by being significantly weaker than others? also they only got it by whining on the forums. i dont think its fair, except for that im very happy

That meens that you would do the same here...

< Message edited by Gotai -- 4/26/2011 14:28:31 >
Post #: 56
4/26/2011 14:26:57   
Nebula

Actually the Founder package was available a couple of weeks after AE and ED merged. They merged on the 4th and for a couple of weeks there was a bunch of armour less newbiws running abou with 2 hit k.o builds. Also, this game had about 200 players before ED merged with them. There are some people who made accounts the day it was announced and they have IDs of about 250.
Post #: 57
4/26/2011 14:27:00   
TurkishIncubus

@Soliqe

Only few ppl spent that much money , i supported this game more than much founders in money wise. i forgot how many times i bought 10k varium ... :S

OMG look your char page and than look mine and see who supported this game more and see who is getting buff :S

EDIT: @Soliqe

Im the person that spent more money than you , Money = support , How can you support this game in different way ??? Nothing only money.

@Gotai

I have nothing to say you , you deserve buff because you atleast supported this game more than a Gamma tester , the ppl im angry is the Passive founders they just got the 10k varium in first month but still using the best armor :S

I have merged your posts. Please use the edit button instead of double posting. ~Dax

< Message edited by Dax -- 4/26/2011 17:42:18 >
Epic  Post #: 58
4/26/2011 14:36:00   
Vick Vega

He did not say Founder's Appreciation release...

He said "Players appreciation"

Followed by I hope you ALL

Then also founders get....

So there could be something in it for every stage of support....
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 59
4/26/2011 14:36:43   
Silent Scream

I am very happy with what Titan has said for a few reasons

1) I am a Founder

2) It means the thread about Founders and other discussions were seen and taken into account

3) Varium sellback and doing somthing for Founders shows that this is not just a money hungry game

4) It shows Titan and NW still listen to the players (Which is the best of all the reasons i can think of)

Im definitely looking forward to this
=)

All the best
- Silent
Epic  Post #: 60
4/26/2011 14:36:48   
Gotai

@above
Who said that we are gettin founder armor buffed?
Who said that we are not gettin something like Founder bike or things like this???
They didnt even said what we will get and u alrleady guessed?
You should start thinkin at a build to beat us b4 u start complaining that we are good enough...
Post #: 61
4/26/2011 14:38:27   
Defiant

Can we stop arguing about founder and supporting this game, and more about what I actually posted? Map improvement, mission items?
Post #: 62
4/26/2011 14:40:20   
TurkishIncubus

@Soliqe

I just dont like Unfairness , i bought 9 armors just to reach the founder armor and now founders still getting buff :S What a Money loss Right?

< Message edited by TurkishIncubus -- 4/26/2011 14:41:35 >
Epic  Post #: 63
4/26/2011 14:40:42   
Vick Vega

Besides you are all wrong...

It's a founder weapons set....

Phys and Energy

+10 stats in 3 stats no reqs and 9 Enhancement slots each

I'll post a pic.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 64
4/26/2011 14:44:15   
Smackie El Frog

Its not a loss. You choose to buy those armors. Deal with it. Can't wait for us founders to get something new! Maybe bunny side arm thats level 38 with 9348 stats? xD Why not start releasing weapons past the level cap since we can equip them!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
4/26/2011 14:46:58   
drekon
Retired ED Guest Artist

Thumbs up for varium sellback. Thumbs down for another founder reward. I've supported this game more than most founders and what do I get? 4 nerfs in 4 months. I just hope founders will stop complaining about being forgotten and broken promises after they've received SO MUCH for so little. Please let this be the LAST reward they ever get. Anyway, looking forward to selling all these varium weapons I don't use. Hopefully it's a generous sellback percentage.

Epic  Post #: 66
4/26/2011 14:47:40   
PivotalDisorder

@Gotai: Let me make this clear. IDC how powerful the armor is or will be. I REALLY DO NOT CARE. is that clear now ?

its the principle, Titan adds varium sellback, a really long desired feature. im really pleased about that even if it doesnt effect me. all the
recent changes do imply that they are listening to the feedback and reading the topics in general. but the founder buff, if thats what it
turns out to be is off the back of THAT topic which is full of whining and elitist garbage by people who have been rewarded enough already

< Message edited by Jehannum -- 4/26/2011 14:49:04 >
Post #: 67
4/26/2011 14:49:01   
Calogero

@ Drekon

Next year around this month, perhaps starting January to be safe
We'll see this thing again

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
4/26/2011 14:50:30   
Gotai

@drekon
I dont think that u supported the game more than me or any of my founder friends...
wanna check some char pages?
here is mine

Post #: 69
4/26/2011 14:53:39   
Fay Beeee

Guys :)
Calm down. ATM we have no idea WHAT the appreciation will be.
So when we do, THEN we can be *Cough* constructive *Cough*
Well some of us will, whereas some of us will enjoy it and live for the day . lol
Epic  Post #: 70
4/26/2011 14:55:14   
Gotai

Finally some1 that try to make them shut up..

*clap clap clap* for fay ^^
Post #: 71
4/26/2011 14:57:15   
  Nightwraith

quote:

Besides you are all wrong...

It's a founder weapons set....

Phys and Energy

+10 stats in 3 stats no reqs and 9 Enhancement slots each

I'll post a pic.

lol, wut?
Post #: 72
4/26/2011 14:57:44   
The Death Angel

Editted. Reasoning? I was wrong, NOW SHOW ME THE WEAPONS.

< Message edited by The Death Angel -- 4/26/2011 15:03:14 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 73
4/26/2011 15:00:14   
Fay Beeee

Just three days to go then everyone will know, so why not fight while you wait instead of speculating.?
:)

Thanks voidance edited (my bad :). )

< Message edited by Fay Beeee -- 4/26/2011 15:36:46 >
Epic  Post #: 74
4/26/2011 15:00:23   
Calogero

Vick Vega

Quote from David Spates:
Cold Blooded :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= What We've All Been Waiting For... Varium Sellback!
Page 3 of 9«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition