Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= What We've All Been Waiting For... Varium Sellback!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= What We've All Been Waiting For... Varium Sellback!
Page 4 of 9«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/26/2011 15:01:04   
Gotai

OMFG Vick was right!!!

I just saw the set!!!

Its freekin awesome!
Post #: 76
4/26/2011 15:02:06   
He Who Lurks

This thread makes me feel like I should have listened to Ben Khannibal about 8 months ago... None of the items in my inventory are worth selling, they're priceless. Well, at least I'd be more inclined to purchase premium items from EpicDuel. Back to those free surveys .
AQ Epic  Post #: 77
4/26/2011 15:02:37   
Cookielord12

any link to the founder set?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 78
4/26/2011 15:09:53   
Kain Sariel

This is a exciting release =D looking foreword to the mission items and map improvements!

I'm hoping that what ever the founders get isn't a buff ( I'm a founder so plz no flaming I'm saying this just because I'm jealous ) I'll be happy even if its just like a exclusive helm or bike ^^

Varium sell back imo is a good thing, makes it easier for people to buy the newest items without having to buy as much varium. again no flaming, I've spent just over $1k so its not me being cheap lol, ( my character name is Nicandro if you wanna look at my items, EVERYTHING is enhanced XD )

overall I say this is a great update!
Epic  Post #: 79
4/26/2011 15:10:18   
PivotalDisorder

sorry guys, that founder topic just rly made me mad lol :) no offence intended

keep up the great work Titan+Nightwraith
Post #: 80
4/26/2011 15:11:08   
Vick Vega

here it is...

The founder set...

Told you!
Founder
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 81
4/26/2011 15:15:41   
Gotai

I finally got the Pics for the founder set...
Founder Set
Post #: 82
4/26/2011 15:16:58   
Santa ClawZz

I'm in love with it already...can't wait!
AQW Epic  Post #: 83
4/26/2011 15:17:24   
Mr. Black OP

@above
OMG OMG OMG CANT WAIT
Epic  Post #: 84
4/26/2011 15:17:40   
Smackie El Frog

omg such great design!! /drools!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
4/26/2011 15:17:51   
Silent Scream

So ive just recently found out from other threads that there will be Varium Sellback and a nice Bonus for Founders.. wether it will be a Boost to the armor is unclear, but whatever it is i am very much looking forward to it

Now over the passed week there have been alot of angry posts towards Titan and Nightwraith about these two things in particular.. Founders And all this "Balancing" (From me aswell)

But it seems these Threads and posts were not made in vein and have been taken into account..

I love it because it shows that they still listening to the players and just dont do things on there own all the time.. This next release should be pretty fun and worth while

My faith in ED has been restored for 2 main reasons

The first is Varium Sellback... it shows that this is not just a money hungry game that so many people have been saying (Including myself on occasion lately) But with varium sellback, this cant be the case and im very happy because of it

The second is Founder bonus.. Im very glad that all our posts were not ignored, altho some people are unhappy about this (Which cannot be avoided either way, you cant please everyone) Its great that Founders are not being forgotten because we are a large part of the games history, this is starting to feel like the old ED again and it has a put a smile on my face today

All we need now is for Elites to get a nice bonus.. who knows they may get the same Bonus as Founders are soon to get (And no, i am not an Elite)

Now you might say im just sucking up to Titan and NW because im a Founder.. or because now i and others have gotten there own way, but this is not the case.. there are still several things that need work on and im sure they will be dealt with in due time and if you have seen any of my previous posts you will know i am not one to suck up to anyone and i always speak what i mean

What i and others are trying to do when we post about certain subjects like Founder is to keep the game alive and keep it like ED.. some of you were not here when ED first started but it used to be a great game where the players came first and you could speak to the Staff and Mods in game about anything and about the game.. it was a brilliant time.. Now for a time with so many players now comming to the game its hard for it to be like it was and hard for ED to remain the same

Im not saying everything should remain the same ofcourse, this game needs to progress forwards and it is doing.. But as many of you know ED has a certain feeling about it that over the last few months has been gone, but with Varium Sellback comming and Founders being thought of.. That feeling of a great ED where the players are listend to and Staff will actually give you the time of day is slowly returning

A couple days ago someone told me on a post that the Torch needs to be passed onto newer players.. which is a great way to see the game, it does need to be passed onto newer players at some point because they are the future of the game but im glad the past is not being forgotten and so many older players are still around and still contributing there thoughts and time to the game

My Faith in Epic Duel is slowly returning, is yours?

All the best
- Silent
Epic  Post #: 86
4/26/2011 15:21:18   
drekon
Retired ED Guest Artist

@andy123, I have a strong feeling that is true.
@Gotai, should I bold the words most founders so you know I'm not talking about all founders?
Epic  Post #: 87
4/26/2011 15:22:53   
Vick Vega

My faith was never in jeopardy...

Most of us are simply chronic complainers who rarely take the time to say thank you when we get anything good and quick to bash heads over the slightest unmet expectation...

< Message edited by Vick Vega -- 4/26/2011 15:23:21 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 88
4/26/2011 15:23:13   
Lord/Fredd

Yah we founders get something! :D
@Helloguy: "Go ahead and quit"

And its only fair! :D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 89
4/26/2011 15:25:43   
Soliqe

@voidance

I'd edit your post before an AK does.

Who said I was holly jolly? I'm still upset how some very good pleas have been ignored. The Founder thing I never cared about. I cared about community and player support. Nothing else. My argument was towards the whiners who want nothing but personal gain. I've always supported and I never said I quit in supporting. I'm still working in the Wiki aren't I? I said I retired from playing the game actively and paying monthly. If things become more and more expensive, I can't play a game that does that to me.

< Message edited by Soliqe -- 4/26/2011 15:26:14 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 90
4/26/2011 15:27:37   
voidance

Fay beee said wait 2 days, when is the release? I has assumed it was gonna be friday.
AQW Epic  Post #: 91
4/26/2011 15:29:04   
Silent Scream

@Vick

I agree with you there, im just glad this is not going to be another update that will be to do with Enhancements, Balancing or something costing yet more Varium

- Silent
Epic  Post #: 92
4/26/2011 15:31:40   
voidance

well just quit with the "If we founders hadnt supported the game it wouldnt be here" we know.....Saying it 1 time gets your point across. Also, you dont have to pay to support it, i ment the quit playing completely part.

@xiRawk
lol....hes not a troll, you will know when you see one.
AQW Epic  Post #: 93
4/26/2011 15:35:10   
The Game
Pegasus Overlord

I have merged all four threads on this topic into this one thread. Frogbones posted this first out of all the threads, so his post is the original post. Please voice all of your pleasure or displeasure here.
AQ  Post #: 94
4/26/2011 15:36:06   
Xendran

Titan.... This actually made me really really happy. I know ive been extremely critical of ed recently but this is the best release i have seen in a long time.

I commend you, this increases the value of varium back to what it was back in the day if the selback is a good amount.
Dont forget to include enhancement slots in the sellback price!!
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 95
4/26/2011 15:37:39   
xxmirxx

I hope you guys get varium sell back.
AQ Epic  Post #: 96
4/26/2011 15:37:55   
voidance

@Syr Frostbite
At first i was like lol, how did it get so many post so fast? But now i understand lol.

Edited out profanity. ~Syr

< Message edited by Syr Frostbite -- 4/26/2011 15:40:52 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 97
4/26/2011 15:40:17   
TurkishIncubus

Varium Sellback, Just amazing Thank you titan i got some weps i dont use and didnt sold because i spent varium.

Founder Bonus, Lets wait and see , admins didnt told armor will get buff so untill they announce the" Bonus" i will not writing about it anymore (i wish it will be not an in battle buff because it will be realy unfair to the new supporters of ED , Founder is still best armor )

Mission Items, Awesome no need to say more

Map Improvements, I wish It will be not tight like train hub still great news.

The best thing is there is no New weps + Nothing that will make us spent more Varium , so i can have a week to check my finances

< Message edited by TurkishIncubus -- 4/26/2011 15:41:41 >

Epic  Post #: 98
4/26/2011 15:44:36   
aramcho213

quote:

Varium Sellback, Founder Bonus, Mission Items, Map Improvements, and more coming this week!

I'm just wondering is all of this coming in just this friday, because if it is, then golly this is outstanding.

Also I'm justy hoping founders don't get something to OP to make everything unbalanced again.
And can anybody please help me out with an issue.
I really need money, and at this moment cant get any and I'm wondering if their is possibly another way to earn Battleon Point's easier.
I mean I've done nearly all Peanut Lab's and they don't reward much.
Also I've literally done every single Auto Insurance quote offer to i don't know anymore ofers.
I'm hoping someone has a guide to help me out with it.
Post #: 99
4/26/2011 15:44:50   
sk1tz

at long last, just make it at least 25% please to make it even worth it. varium sellback on houses too plz lol
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= What We've All Been Waiting For... Varium Sellback!
Page 4 of 9«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition