Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Ideas for Buffing Founders

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Ideas for Buffing Founders
Page 4 of 9«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/28/2011 9:59:14   
CrownedPrince

Well hey, Just having an option of a P Founder Armor or E Founder Armor would be good enough for me. lol :))
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
4/28/2011 18:40:20   
Phoenix Angel

I personally think that a gradual upgrading process involving a merge shop and a great deal of varium and credits should be in place for founder armor every 10 levels after 25.

It would take both level 12 and level 25 founder armors, Some large sum of varium (3,500?) and a lot of credits (20,000+?) to actually do.

(As well as the next echelon of armor when you're merging for the next one, and an increase in Varium and credit prices.)

Equip Level gradation need not occur because the merge shop would only open AT 35 and 45 and etc.

To still have founders purchasing armors, merely make the interim armors between the 10 levels better than the founder armor beneath it. Perhaps a gap of 5 levels. So a lvl 30 armor should be able to outdo the level 25 founder armor.

(So a lvl 33 armor being better than a level 25 founder armor in fact works, makes sense, and compels founders to buy that armor until they can update their founder armor 2 levels later. Also as a given, when we'll get there of course may not be for some time.)

Now wouldn't that be a good idea to both promote growth AND allow players to maintain their pride in their armors and their status?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
5/1/2011 8:43:19   
Mr Zerj

I'm with you , Holocaust .

It's nice to make a new armor like the founder . ULTRA-RARE . Very nice edit , more nice that the founder armor.

Some sts . Armor Multiple Classes.

Mercenary : +8 STRENGTH +8 DEXTERITY +4 SUPPORT
Bounty Hunter : +8 STRENGTH +8 DEXTERITY +4 TECHNOLOGY
Tech Mage: +4 DEXTERITY +8 TECHNOLOGY +8 SUPPORT

+10 DEFENSE OR RESISTANCE. +10 ENHANCES SLOTS

< Message edited by mr_zerj -- 5/1/2011 8:44:30 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 78
5/1/2011 9:24:02   
Silver Sky Magician

^

Great. Now make it non-varium and it'll be perfect :)
Post #: 79
5/1/2011 9:30:30   
goldslayer1

@silver
make a system where u can change varium for credits and it just might be credits only.
maybe 200k for the armor?
AQW Epic  Post #: 80
5/1/2011 9:43:42   
LambO

Founder amour should get buffed. It should always get buffed. Seriously it's like the newer comers want to get rid of the founders who was here supporting this game before most of you. We are history in this game, we won't just dissapear cause people are complaining cause we supported this game & want something in return for this support.

NON-PAYING MEMBERS. You have NO say in this matter. Be grateful you're here, if it wasn't for us you would not be here. Stop being a friggin leech trying to get something from the Dev's. "Oh, I was a beta players I should get something free cause I don't want to buy varium cause I'm cheap" Grow up & let the paying community do what they do. We pay, you don't. end of the matter.

I wouldn't mind if paying customers are complaining, due to the fact that there putting money into this game. Just remember us founders payed for this game well before you & we still are. Yes you might have payed 500$ or so, good for you, have a cookie? Learn to use you're varium wisely, lol.

Just maybe more + in resist so the amour just won't die. People may complain but first come first serve. We have the amour, stop the hating.

< Message edited by LambO -- 5/1/2011 9:44:31 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 81
5/1/2011 9:52:33   
sk1tz

bang on lambo, great post :)

even thou with the 1000 varium they gave free i just bought the new armor cuz i dont see them buffing founders for some time now. they have to keep founder armor 2nd class armor now to keep founders buying too. shame but reality.
Post #: 82
5/1/2011 9:58:24   
Basicball

how about 5 resist and 5 def? (i said AND, not OR)
that'd be pretty epic
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 83
5/1/2011 13:57:13   
Grunstang

you dont get the point, varium is what those greedy bastards are living off of, they try to scrap up every little bet of money they can get their hands on. like putting useless bikes and achevements on lagre varium package ( which not to mention is roughlt 50 dollars)
Post #: 84
5/1/2011 14:03:53   
Mr.Pablo Jr.

As a Gamma player, I feel that Founder is good just as it is. But recently, with the new Bunny Borg armor, it's quite evident that Founder has lost much of its stature. Mayhaps allowing Founders to switch between Defense and Resistance with the addition +1 to both will do. Feel that is much better than adding stat points to it since it already has the most stat points.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
5/1/2011 14:15:08   
goldslayer1

quote:

Founder amour should get buffed. It should always get buffed. Seriously it's like the newer comers want to get rid of the founders who was here supporting this game before most of you. We are history in this game, we won't just dissapear cause people are complaining cause we supported this game & want something in return for this support.

k then i want something aswell, just because i support the game a month after u.

founder should not be buffed. u should be gratefull enough that its still among the best armors and was the best for a VERY long time.
cause that $50 gave u an OP armor for over a year.
if thats not enough. then u are a greedy person.
theres no way in hell a lvl 25 armor should be stronger than a lvl 33 armor.
AQW Epic  Post #: 86
5/1/2011 14:37:13   
xxmirxx

@ LambO I think its great idea you can save your money. well everyone else suffers by losing to you. Now if everyone one else wants to see founder armor gone. Then that means it will cause most others do pay. So they do have say if they want it or not. In other words quit your whinning. you already gotten 1k varium and you want more like I said b4 you guys are greedy.
AQ Epic  Post #: 87
5/1/2011 14:42:16   
frosty123

Well gold theyre cant be a way in hell that a lv 25 would beat a lv 33 just because 25 has a founder armor
There is no way in hell that there is a founder under lv 25
I don't think the other games let armors surpassed founders. (did they idk)
I agree founders need something. They need a founder set i guess
And why do people always want weps that only var people can get. Non-vars are here yo
Post #: 88
5/1/2011 14:55:09   
goldslayer1

@frosty
in aqw they have a pet.
but pets are useless.
give them a bike and let them be happy with it.
but no more complains about buffing founders
its had its time just like bunny zookas.
AQW Epic  Post #: 89
5/1/2011 16:52:11   
LambO

No. I should be grateful when I can re-use all my items. The Dev's should be grateful that they still get constant support from the founders.
I'm not greedy, it's my money is it really that hard to understand? I want to use the items I PAY FOR.

@xxmirxx, open you're mouth once you pay like the rest of us. Until then keep you're fingers from doing what you're mouth should be doing & keep quite. Same as above I payed for the stuff I brought, if I want to keep on using it for paying real money for it, it does not make me greedy. It makes me smart to want to keep using the stuff I payed for.
You're just another little F2P person who needs to just play and respect who's paying for this.

LambO
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 90
5/1/2011 17:02:54   
Calogero

quote:

I want to use the items I PAY FOR.

which you did... a Founder armor which was the strongest for a year and an achievement.

If we have to work on that conclusion I want to be able to use my Space Armor in 3 years
meaning buffed to whatever lvl cap it is in 3 years.
seeing I paid for it and all

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 91
5/1/2011 17:06:52   
xxmirxx

LambO you want buffs even tho you got varium and still claim your not greedy. btw I have pay like everyone else.
AQ Epic  Post #: 92
5/1/2011 17:08:00   
Wraith

I HOPE GOD THEY DON'T THEY GOT ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 93
5/1/2011 17:08:07   
LambO

Which we all should be allowed to. Even if we do have to pay varium for it to be buffed up more, I would. I'm not just gonna let something I payed for & everyone else who has founder amour die just cause other people don't have it & complain when we want to keep on using it.

Edit: xxmirxx, If I was greedy I would be free player asking for stuff which I'm not. I payed for these items I expect to keep on using them.
Looking at you're character pages, I doubt you pay like the rest of us...

LambO

< Message edited by LambO -- 5/1/2011 17:09:35 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 94
5/1/2011 17:16:22   
xxmirxx

so you pay 34.95 when at time there were no other pay opinion. Fine give upgrade. then I want to see other armor aas well get it. so your always be weaker armor in game. You founders with armor deserve no repect just just disrepect. your all just jealous we with bunny armor can beat you easy. your ego can't handle it. btw it wasn't on mir and no free player here has been ask for free stuff. So stop try make us look greedy.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 5/1/2011 17:19:03 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 95
5/1/2011 17:21:09   
LambO

xxmirxx & free players like yourself who constant beg get no respect. Grow up.
We pay we've already got respect we ain't free-loaders. My Ego can't handle what? Check my charpage & see my amours so you're logic is just stupid. My ego is big, it can handle it.

LambO

Edit: I haven't seen any Founder ask for free stuff, they ask for a buff for the founder amour. We got given FREE varium we didn't ask for it. I've even said I'll pay varium for the buff so the items I use won't go to waste, cause I payed for them. DERP
We haven't been saying give us a free buff.

Free players ask for too much stuff, P2P players come first always will do.

< Message edited by LambO -- 5/1/2011 17:23:38 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 96
5/1/2011 17:35:29   
Grunstang

I agree completly with all your statements, xxmirxx still doesnt get the point. Founders asked for nothing and we got 1k free varium, and xxmirxx i saying we are greedy and deserve no respect. The only thing the dev's did for founder was give them freee varium which we didnt ask for, annd everything is getting so expensive like 2200 varium zookas. 1k free varium isnt even nuf for that! I cant stand this game anymore. and free players keep on asking for better weps, armours etc:
Post #: 97
5/1/2011 17:41:56   
xxmirxx

quote:

xxmirxx & free players like yourself who constant beg get no respect. Grow up.

I never ask for anything so get your facts right. last time I check getting buff is getting free upgrade on your armor. How sad you founders have to blame non varium players for begging. eventually non varium players will be varium players so we do have right to complain. btw you can quite you lieing and I do agree grow up yourself.
AQ Epic  Post #: 98
5/1/2011 17:43:20   
One Winged Angel1357

Insted of a Buff how about a higher level version of it so we dont get some Lv 25 founder who quit for like 2 years with a lv 40 powered armor.

thats more fair to everyone but those founders who have no inventory space becuase they kept all varium gear(which shouldnt really be an issue anymore)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 99
5/1/2011 17:43:44   
Thylek Shran

quote:

Now as we all know founders are getting a buff on their armors now what suggestions should we give to make it better. Maybe an additional +10 enhancement slots and +10 defense or resistance.

Another great idea would be for the armor to be able to have both defense and resistance shields like maybe +7 dex and resistance.

Why not give them 100 defense, resistance and enhancement slots.

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Ideas for Buffing Founders
Page 4 of 9«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition