Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Why do you stay non varium

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Why do you stay non varium
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/16/2011 20:28:28   
xxmirxx

I stay as non varium cause I like challenge. I find as varium player there never real challenge to get whole bunch of wins and also I feel we get more respect if were above 20k wins then varium player. So thats my reason why I stay non varium.
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
5/16/2011 20:36:10   
IsaiahtheMage

Because I dont want to waste my money on a unfair dying game that has no care about any players but the paying ones. They dont even treat them with enough respect! Thats why.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/16/2011 20:59:53   
AQWPlayer

Cause I can't but varium and varium must be nerfed in the future anyway.
AQW  Post #: 3
5/16/2011 21:02:23   
Mr. Black OP

i met a guy once... he asked me "do u want to know y i stay nv?" i was like sure and he said "so when i lose i have an excuse"
lol true story
Epic  Post #: 4
5/16/2011 21:04:30   
Nexus...

Don't mean to be a troll, and I mean this as sincerely as possible...

Varium players are definitely challenged. They are challenged as much as a non-varium would be challenged against another non-varium of the same level. Different builds and strategies make this game fun, and every build has a weakness which means a "challenge." I feel that a lot of people either cannot afford it, or feel that the game is not ready for them to spend their money on quite yet.

Either way I don't feel "challenge" is really a valid explanation, but otherwise it's a matter of opinion :D

EpicE4

< Message edited by Nexus... -- 5/16/2011 21:05:16 >
Epic  Post #: 5
5/16/2011 21:09:59   
xxmirxx

above I try varium player for month and half I found very easy matches. I made over 9k wins and I won 1vs1 3 times in same week.
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
5/16/2011 21:11:02   
Mr. Black OP

@above
dam
3 times i feel bad for 2nd place during 2 of those days
Epic  Post #: 7
5/16/2011 21:15:00   
xxmirxx

btw I was hack for month in half so I was waiting for my account back.
AQ Epic  Post #: 8
5/16/2011 21:24:13   
edwardvulture

You could use varium now, then it gets outdated, so no use buying.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 9
5/16/2011 21:37:03   
PivotalDisorder

@Edvardvulture: well why buy a computer ? or mobile phone ? or games console ?

everything becomes outdated
Post #: 10
5/16/2011 21:41:10   
RKC

xxmirxx actually has a point here. Varium players really are not up to the challenge so they buy it to make the game easier.

Hey I'm not a varium player anymore. I'm more like both varium and non-varium.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 11
5/16/2011 21:42:32   
Mr. Black OP

@above
ik some varium players who but it just for certain features like houses, class change, name change, token boost, xp boost
Epic  Post #: 12
5/16/2011 21:46:21   
edwardvulture

Good point Jeha. but varium outdates a lot faster and the technologies used can still be used, unlike outdated varium weapons such as the vendzooka.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 13
5/16/2011 22:06:18   
Twistedkush

To be honest i really don't see a point in become a varium user, all you do is just boost your enhancements like crazy and don't really rely upon builds as much, lets be honest non varium has to be much more stratigic with there build because we can't get no where near 50+ enhancement on stuff. How many varium users do you see 45 across the board just with enhancements up the butt to make them some sort of a build, oh wait why do they do this so they can boost the crap out of there robots. Like i said not as much stratgy goes into varium users as non
Post #: 14
5/16/2011 22:40:57   
Silver Sky Magician

I don't have an incentive to buy varium. Sure, it'll make my battles easier, but there are no varium-only features, unlike the exclusive features you get when you upgrade in other AE games. (I'm not counting silly things like name/class change, houses, token/exp boost). This is not a suggestion for the devs to add varium-only features though, I like things as they are, despite and perhaps because of my inherent combat disadvantage as a non-varium player. Moreover I'm not a competitive EpicDuel player, just one that plays for fun, so I don't see the point of purchasing varium when it would lower the challenge of battle.
Post #: 15
5/16/2011 23:10:58   
truc

Well, the reason why I stay non varium is the pride I feel.
I feel if I had varium I'd win soo much more and loose a lot less.
Being a non var is pretty hard but worth it.
If there were no pride in being non varium, being varium would be my best option.
Especially people admiring me being know as a skilled-non varium-alpha player. :)

< Message edited by truc -- 5/16/2011 23:19:45 >
Epic  Post #: 16
5/16/2011 23:21:37   
xxmirxx

because I am awesome LOL. sorry I had to that.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 5/16/2011 23:24:10 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 17
5/17/2011 5:26:08   
PivotalDisorder

if they offered a free 10k varium package to every level 30+ as an anniversary prize or something, would you all still be non-varium duelers ?
Post #: 18
5/17/2011 6:19:16   
GoldenNeo

Dont have money
Variums players er... are too OP'ed.. well.. some of 'em
They should be nerferd. x.x
AQW Epic  Post #: 19
5/17/2011 6:40:30   
LambO

I don't get it? oO
You're happy to be non-varium to get more of a challenge but you complain that variums are Overpowered? :o
Really don't see the logic in it.

Variums are not overpowered, we payed to be tough. Just non-varium suck at the moment.
(NO, not because you're non varium, because you've havent had a descent update in a while with new items)
^Just so you don't twist my words, lol.

Not flaming, I just don't get it. Happy to be non-varium because of the challenge but complain constantly that you're way underpowered.
This should make you happy, every battle would be a challenge, lol.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 20
5/17/2011 9:56:44   
H3P04

I think they meant that it is more challenging fighting to fight against other non-varium, because in some fights against varium you know that only way to win is if he disconnects or goes AFK. Seriously today I fought a varium bounty hunter with a robot and he destroyed me with himself having over 50 hp even tough I got lucky and got a critical. I wouldn't mind being varium, because it is easier to win. But dev's should unleash some new lvl 32 or 33 non-varium weapons so we could have a better chance against non-variums, because I have been seeing lot less lvl 32 and 33 non-variums online and the gap between non-variums and F2p is too big right now.

As for the reason why I would like to be non-varium is, because I like fighting with a disadvantage and still win, because my build or strategy is better.

P.S. I'm not really non-varium right now, I'm more like semi-varium (thanks to Beastmo) with outdated sword, gun and an armor.

< Message edited by H3P04 -- 5/17/2011 10:35:04 >

H3P04
H2S04
Epic  Post #: 21
5/17/2011 9:59:26   
Thylek Shran

- I dont such extra (luxury) money
- Varium is way overpriced
- I dont want to pay for win this is like cheating

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 22
5/17/2011 10:33:10   
Cookielord12

1. varium is overpriced
2. i dont work so i dont have any money
3. my parents are strict and wont let me buy anything to do with gaming because they think that ill be even more addicted than i am already
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 23
5/17/2011 11:22:47   
skeletondude

yah same as above^
1:cuz it fun
2:puts more of a challenge
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
5/17/2011 14:36:06   
xxmirxx

quote:

3. my parents are strict and wont let me buy anything to do with gaming because they think that ill be even more addicted than i am already
quote:

Not flaming, I just don't get it. Happy to be non-varium because of the challenge but complain constantly that you're way underpowered. This should make you happy, every battle would be a challenge, lol.

actually its all mages were weak against 2vs2 matches. I don't complain about 1vs1 skills cause were good we just want better weps cause are weps are outdate. Your parents are do you favor Cookielord12 cause soon or later your get bored and quit.
AQ Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Why do you stay non varium
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition