Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Bountys massacre needs to be nerf

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Bountys massacre needs to be nerf
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/16/2011 2:46:36   
BlueKatz

Old SC

luckily I still remember the name
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 26
6/16/2011 2:52:25   
Mr. Black OP

@above
HOLY (word i can not used on forum)
they shld make it 3 but have each one weaker to where it adds up to 1 big one that we have now
Epic  Post #: 27
6/16/2011 2:59:44   
Drakadh

@zman 2 IKR!!! xD Its awesome 3 hits? it would be cool but same damage as 1 hit :)

~Drakadh
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
6/16/2011 3:10:10   
kittycat

If you think a nerf is necessary, then how about Blood Lust doesn't apply to Massacre?
AQ MQ  Post #: 29
6/16/2011 3:13:46   
Mr. Black OP

@above
nobody would be a str build all bh will be 5 focus and another bullet to the head of creativity
Epic  Post #: 30
6/16/2011 3:36:07   
xxmirxx

quote:

If you think a nerf is necessary, then how about Blood Lust doesn't apply to Massacre?

I am not talk about make massacre weaker but just have blocks and deflection just like berzerker.
AQ Epic  Post #: 31
6/16/2011 6:00:24   
TurkishIncubus

No need for more nerfs , Nerfs kill creative builds , after massacre gone the only build for hunters will be 5 focus , massacre is the one of the most important factor that most ppl use different build than 5 focus.

and the difference between Berserker and massacre is , Massacre cant useable with rage but unblockable , berserker useable with rage but blockable. If we make Massacre blockable too than berserker with 27 energy will be more good than masacre with 33 energy :/ and massacre is 10 lvl skill.

Epic  Post #: 32
6/16/2011 6:14:30   
xxmirxx

massacre is basically like rage expect on rage you get blocks and 5 focus built aren't hard to beat.
AQ Epic  Post #: 33
6/16/2011 6:16:05   
goldslayer1

quote:

str bh have been nerfed on SEVERAL occasions, they were effected by agility, both their passives have requirements in stats they dont even NEED, SA has been nerfed and massacre isnt even the best ultimate move, surgical strike is

do no it isn't. everyone knows massacre is the better skill.
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
6/16/2011 6:48:26   
Wootz

Well, you can't tell that BHs didn't get nerfed much. BHs got nerfed the most. When Shadow Arts came, everyone complained how OP it is, basicly 'cause only Unblockable attacks like BB, AS etc. weren't blocked/deflected. So, the skill got nerfed 3 times. And Venom Strike, it ISN'T OP. It was in early Beta, and now, there is a little precentage of people who still know how to use it.

Now, on Massacre.
Massacre needs Support, which gets a lot of BHs build off the track, because we mostly go on STR, DEX and TECH. I don't know if you've ever played with a BH so I'll give you a quick info about win/lose ratio. Most F2P BHs have a 25% win ratio on higher levels as they can't fight againts High Support or +5 Focus build. The Varium BHs have a 75% of win ratio, if they know how to use their build right, and if they have a weapon which isn't out-dated. Massacre doesn't need to get nerfed, since it can't use rage ( Which would help a lot when you're fighting a level 33 Full Gear Varium player ), and it IS a Ultimate skill, as SS and SC. If you want Massacre to be blocked/deflected, then every other Ultimate skill would need to get Nerfed, too.
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
6/16/2011 7:01:59   
xxmirxx

Try 90 and up thats not 5 focus built fact is when Shadow Arts first came out it was over powering and only reason they add requirements on those skills were because people would have 1 160 strength built . but still massacre still too good it can still be good on 5 focus built. they should of just put blocks and deflecting. Not only that but gain hp basically are super charge is useless skill.
AQ Epic  Post #: 36
6/16/2011 7:21:23   
King FrostLich

Massacre is a super skill for hunters. And SS's cannot be blocked or deflected so its a big no.
Epic  Post #: 37
6/16/2011 7:44:10   
Tiago X

Mir, for God's sake. A MASSACRE CANNOT BE DEFLECTED . IT'S A PHYSICAL ATTACK( Not Phy damage, it's a Phy attack.) If they don't shoot anything, howcome can they be deflected -.- *calms down*
And Surgical Strike is the best "finisher". It improves with tech, cuts down your opponent's rage by 50% , allowing you to rage right after AND steals some hp. What else could you possibly want?
As for massacre getting a nerf I say no. Bounty Hunters are fine as of now.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
6/16/2011 7:54:06   
goldslayer1

quote:

And Surgical Strike is the best "finisher". It improves with tech, cuts down your opponent's rage by 50% , allowing you to rage right after AND steals some hp. What else could you possibly want?

it is not the best.
maybe with the hp if it those decent damage.
but decent damage for surgical would mean u need to make it lvl 7+
while u get more damage from massacre at lvl.
imagine massacre lvl 7+
AQW Epic  Post #: 39
6/16/2011 8:00:02   
xxmirxx

Surgical Strike all you need emp and you got wait 3 turns. massacre is super skill reason why is you can do all stenght built with chance of rage and massacre blocks and deflecting makes sence. Every major nerf bountys get stronger and no brainer be bounty. Belive me I have been bounty as well. not many merc use Surgical Strike I find rarely use reason why it use to much energy compare to massacre. Trust me bounty will be weak class once cyber hunters come in.
AQ Epic  Post #: 40
6/16/2011 8:02:06   
TurkishIncubus

@goldslayer1
yes but SS able with 5 focus but for a strong masacre you need str build and +7lvl massacre require much supp and energy that will make unable to have high str.
Epic  Post #: 41
6/16/2011 8:05:21   
xxmirxx

only ask for 38 as max and Surgical Strike use alot more energy compare to massacre.If you just emp merc then they scwer.
AQ Epic  Post #: 42
6/16/2011 8:14:17   
Silver Sky Magician

@xxmirxx

If I have interpreted your words correctly,

1a). Surgical Strike can be easily disabled by EMP grenade
OR
1b) Surgical Strike requires much EP
2. Surgical Strike requires a 3-turn warm-up
3a). Massacre is the reason why you can use an all-strength build and allows you to rage
OR
3b) Massacre is the reason why you can use an all-strength build and can be used with rage
4. With every nerf, bounty hunters get stronger

Now,

1a). Massacre can also be easily disabled by EMP grenade
1b) Massacre requires just as much EP as Surgical Strike (actually it requires 1 EP more)
2) Massacre also requires a 3-turn warm-up
3a) All-strength bounty hunter builds don't work. A considerable amount also has to be added to DEX, TECH and SUPP, to have reasonable defenses, meet weapon requirements and meet skill (Bloodlust, tech) (Shadow Arts, Massacre, support) requirements. And every attack adds to rage, not just Massacre
3b) Massacre cannot be used in conjunction with rage
4) If there is no need for bounty hunters to be nerfed, then don't nerf them. You don't nerf classes on the basis that previous nerfs did not affect them. In any case bounty hunters have only bounced back 'stronger' because of adaptation.

< Message edited by Silver Sky Magician -- 6/16/2011 8:18:25 >
Post #: 43
6/16/2011 8:19:24   
PivotalDisorder

i saw the video of unnerfed Supercharge, saw it hit for 50, 50, 50 :) had 3 waves. the massacre crit was obscene too

< Message edited by Jehannum -- 6/16/2011 8:44:07 >
Post #: 44
6/16/2011 8:42:12   
Sparticus

Silver Sky Magician is correct. Massacre is fine the way it is. A large portion of BH's don't even use it. It has a 3 turn warm up, most of my battles don't last long enough to use it effectively. By the time massacre is ready, I'm usually low on energy and can't use it. Massacre can easily be defeated by most tank builds on mercs or better yet an atom smasher(don't cry because its blockable, add more DEX and it will hit more), by a well timed defense matrix on mages and a simple EMP by a BH. Sadly, many of you have very poor builds and don't take these counter measures into account. If you keep getting massacred for high damage you have no one to blame but yourselves.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
6/16/2011 10:06:11   
goldslayer1

quote:

yes but SS able with 5 focus but for a strong masacre you need str build and +7lvl massacre require much supp and energy that will make unable to have high str.

yeah but for SS to be more effective damage wise, u need to make it higher lvl. that takes up more energy and dex requirement.

quote:

Silver Sky Magician is correct. Massacre is fine the way it is. A large portion of BH's don't even use it. It has a 3 turn warm up, most of my battles don't last long enough to use it effectively. By the time massacre is ready, I'm usually low on energy and can't use it. Massacre can easily be defeated by most tank builds on mercs or better yet an atom smasher(don't cry because its blockable, add more DEX and it will hit more), by a well timed defense matrix on mages and a simple EMP by a BH. Sadly, many of you have very poor builds and don't take these counter measures into account. If you keep getting massacred for high damage you have no one to blame but yourselves.

thats because a large portion of BH is 5 focus with swords.
the other specials are 3 turn warm ups cooldown.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 6/16/2011 10:10:23 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 46
6/16/2011 11:49:56   
Tiago X

I still can't see how will a massacre be deflected, Mir -.-
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
6/16/2011 11:53:26   
Xx. Christian .xX

3 super charge is so epic
Post #: 48
6/16/2011 12:41:37   
Thylek Shran

The difference to the other final attacks is that Massacre works the best with a stat
that most BH use anyay at a medium or high number = strenght. With high Blood Lust
which also is a basic skill of BHs it also heals them by alot.

Mages dont have high dex in the high levels and most mercs dont have high tech.
So they wont use their final skills often but also for other reasons like accessibility
in the skill tree for mercs. Surgical Strike is in the support branch but a support merc
wont have enough tech and energy in most cases to make Surgical Strike effective.

Surgical Strike and Super Charge have the heal effect included into the skills (30% life stealing)
and have some other effects: 50% rage reduction for merc and ignoring 20% resistance
for Tech Mage. Blood Lust is just damage but it also gives more rage than the other skills
so after Massacre there is rage in the most cases. This is what makes Massacre that effective.
Making it blockable isnīt a good idea tho because the other final skills are unblockable too.
Reducing the %dmg would be better.

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 49
6/16/2011 13:02:50   
PumKing

@xxmirxx, before I comment, please, would you like to say what class you are? because if you are a mage, well, then massacre doesnt need to be nerfed, you just need a buff, mages have been in dire need of a buff for over 8 months now. however, if you are a merc, then I'm afraid that just means you are either a suky merc who either has a very bad build, or (the most likely one if you are a merc) a few str bh's got lucky and were able to defeat you quickly, there are always a few people in each class which will always excell no matter what the difficulties, but at this point I am still speculating about YOU, so please, let us know

Carpe Dium--grab a carp, slap him around XD
Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Bountys massacre needs to be nerf
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition