Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Bountys massacre needs to be nerf

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Bountys massacre needs to be nerf
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/16/2011 13:20:37   
goldslayer1

@pumking
i was a BH 14 hours ago. and a merc now.
that doesn't mean anything.
i was a str BH. and today i tried a surgical build.
lets just say massacre FTW when it comes to builds.
mass can do more damage than surgical while at lvl 1 and surgical has to be raised higher for it to have decent damage.
AQW Epic  Post #: 51
6/16/2011 14:06:25   
IsaiahtheMage

More ideas for useless nerfing. Disagree.
AQW Epic  Post #: 52
6/16/2011 16:29:29   
Agiluz

Mercenaries got Surgical which has 30% lifesteal and 50% ragesteal.
Mages got Super Charge which has 20% resistance ignore and 30% lifesteal.
Bounties got Massacre which only relies on strength and a help from bloodlust.

In my opnion theres no need for nerf for massacre because it is good as it is.

Rogue Ninja
Post #: 53
6/16/2011 16:32:55   
xxmirxx

@PumKing I am actually been all 3 class If you combine my 2 merc wins I would have 8675 and I also was Bounty journey beta and gamma. But I can't go into reason for against rules on forums.
@Sparticus most bounty use claws then swords and reason why because very fact that massacre can't be block. Your assuming my built can't handle physical type attacks which I can.Thats my point they have rage and massacre not combine as one. Which means like having another free massacre.@ Silver Sky Magician
first off its no big deal have requirements we to mages had that nerf and merc too but on there muti. SS needs to be higher like 7 in order to more damage and also by emp is only good for bountys. But I am not asking for them to be completely weekend just getting blocks like berzerker gets.
AQ Epic  Post #: 54
6/16/2011 16:33:17   
5rr5
Banned

Berzerker can be blocked+ lower mana cost+no stat requirement+warm up 1+ can rage.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
6/16/2011 17:43:33   
Sparticus

@xxmirxx: There are lots of focus BHs with swords, its 70/30 at worst. Out of the group with claws, most have lower DEX, TECH and SUP to make up for their increased STR. When they massacre its supposed to hurt. They risk missing their first 3 attacks, leave themselves open to MALF slams and risk getting crit upon by higher support players. If you take higher risks you deserve higher rewards when you succeed. What your doing is isolating a skill and taking it out of context. I could isolate a certain build type and then one skill and show how its OPed but I would be wrong too. When a player exaggerates what massacre is and can do it just make them seem uninformed.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
6/16/2011 17:51:58   
xxmirxx

those who use swords are rarely on but I also want mention every major nerf. Bountys get better like now you see more 5 focus builts. Sure easyer for mage to beat bountys but not for merc or sometimes bountys. I am mostly want see this skill be nerf in next major update.
AQ Epic  Post #: 57
6/16/2011 18:18:28   
Sir Xander

No.......Just No. It shouldnt be "Easy" to beat ANY CLASS! I don't mean incredibly hard, but Bounty shouldnt be the weakest class. They should all be equally hard to defeat. And just cause a Merc/Tm like you runs into ONE problem dosent mean the whole world should change. Oh and Massacre isnt a skill like berserk. Its a super skill and should stay that way. And yes every class has a super move. Weather you use it or not is your choice but dont try to change other peoples builds cause you cant adapt.

< Message edited by Sir Xander -- 6/16/2011 18:19:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
6/16/2011 18:55:21   
xxmirxx

Not mages we don't have super skill.
AQ Epic  Post #: 59
6/16/2011 21:47:22   
AQWPlayer

quote:

It all started with mercs. Back then, mercs didn't need 42 dex; we had no requirements. And then with mages; we had heal loop, but still we did well as support mages and then as tank mages. I have noticeed that the only class that can actually do better in every major nerf is BHs. It started with poison doing 11 damage, then with agility. All BHs used super high strength builds, and then with shadow arts giving a 10 percent increase in stun and block chance. So why can't massacre have blocks and delfection? It is clear that massacre has always been overpowered. Yet, heal loop was taken away and stun has been nerfed as well as super charge. So when the hell can mages start to do well in 2vs2? There has only been one mage that won the 2vs2 badge in 6 months. That was actually when he hit the level cap. I don't want massacre to do less damage, but to make it blockable and deflectable. I feel the devs just keep making BHs stronger because most updates are good for BHs.

Grammar corrected :)
AQW  Post #: 60
6/16/2011 22:35:44   
xxmirxx

thanks just fix it and I am assume you correct it then quote it if so I copy paste it. I am once again sorry for lack grammar.
AQ Epic  Post #: 61
6/16/2011 23:17:11   
Sir Xander

Mir you do to have a super skill. Its called Super charge, and with malf before it you can do upwards of 65 dmg
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
6/16/2011 23:33:49   
xxmirxx

super charge hasn't done 65 damage since alpha days. at best now we cab do 45 to 50 thats at max. these days are malf is useless after assault robots came play.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 6/16/2011 23:34:38 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 63
6/16/2011 23:52:33   
Thylek Shran

With malf and a crit SC can even do more than 65 dmg. Alot mid level mages use it.
With 67 dex a maxed SC is doing 66 dmg and it ignores 20% resistance. With malf
the opponents resistance can be zero then. Its a very deadly combination below lvl
30 or so.

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 64
6/17/2011 7:19:41   
PenyihiR

lol MAx Supercharge n Malf??
U think how many energy We need?????
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Bountys massacre needs to be nerf
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition