Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Storyline Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Storyline Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 15«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/4/2011 2:01:34   
megakyle777

Hi there Jae! Just to let you know, you are in the second part of my story.
DF  Post #: 176
8/4/2011 11:05:32   
Clown the Jester

Gray Silhouette says he's going to be altering Operation R.E.B.O.R.N. to fit in the events that occured yesterday. Heh heh heh. A wise move. That was some real fun.
AQW Epic  Post #: 177
8/4/2011 11:15:18   
megakyle777

What did I miss? Lousy differing timezones...
DF  Post #: 178
8/4/2011 11:21:08   
Arachnid

@Clown
quote:

“AREN’T THEY JUST PEACHIE?” the Harlequin exclaimed.

XD
That made me laugh!

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 179
8/4/2011 12:53:47   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh. Thanks Arachnid. I love the way I talk. Fun on the Bun.

Oh Dealer...what did you miss. Hm....heh heh heh...not much not much. Gray Silhouette has developed a way to kill all Smashers. Heh heh heh.
AQW Epic  Post #: 180
8/5/2011 18:11:48   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

< Epilogue. Great stories btw! :3
AQW  Post #: 181
8/5/2011 18:34:48   
Celestin123

@Jae: I loved the epilogue Jae!xP
AQ  Post #: 182
8/5/2011 18:49:18   
silver knight

@Jae just started reading it, and i like it. haven't reached the end yet though.

Here's the prologue to my new story.
DF AQW  Post #: 183
8/5/2011 19:35:50   
delta blitz

@Jae: I have began writing a new story,so I ask that you comment please. Your epilouge is awesome as expected,I seriously think that your story beats my first one.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 184
8/5/2011 20:24:57   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Interesting, Clown... Makes me think I might not have to get rid of us for more than 5 years, now...

YES!!!!!!! HUZZAH, THE EPILOGUE, AFTER ALL THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DF  Post #: 185
8/6/2011 12:59:29   
djm1997

I think that they should make a Hero vs Evil plot.
I don't have the plot for the Evil, but here is my good plot. They do however merge, so they only have to come up with the beginning of the evil plot, since I have the end.
(Each chapter is released in one week)

Prologue:
(This is a prologue for heroes. Villains have the quests first and then just a short cutscene showing the city fall.)
There is an existing species of humans who live in the heavens called Guardian Angels who basically protect the heavens. However one day the angels' city of Auraris plummets to the ground and lands near Liberty City. Note that this is the only city of the angels, not one of many. Then your hero goes to investigate the crash. He finds the angels all in great desperation of help. Here you meet an angel named Aris who guides you through the storyline. He is the basic quest giver if you’re good. If you’re evil there will be a new character introduced named the evil chancellor.
(This should all be in the intro cutscene of week one along with chapter one)
(Good Plot is blue text, Evil Plot is red text, Black is both)

Chapter 1:
Aris tells you that you should search the Auraris Mechanics room. He explains to you that this is where all the mechanics for keeping the city in the sky is. There you find out that the power mechanism has been low on battery. This is not an ordinary battery. This is like a light matter which is fueled by people's nice actions. You then find out that this has been low because all the people in Liberty City have unexpectedly started being mean for some reason.
The evil chancellor tells you to go receive some precious metal some deep inside a mine outside Liberty city. You go and fetch this special metal which he uses to craft this machine. Only now do you discover about this machine. He then uses this machine, and then you watch the cutscene of Auraris falling.

Chapter 2:
Aris has you go investigate Skulldeep for any evidence, just purely do to them being evil. Here you have to fight/quest your way into the Evil Chancellor's room where he tells you that Super Death has made a magic machine which he has been using to turn more heroes into villains.
The evil chancellor tells you that this was only a prototype and tells you to go fetch light energy from some guardian angels in Auraris. Here you take it and give it to the evil chancellor to power up the machine.

Chapter 3:
You confront death after fighting through many of his minions. And he tells you that the Evil Chancellor was actually the one using this machine.

You go to Super Death and persuade him to join your team, he however says no tells you he doesn’t want to interfere.

Chapter 4:
Heroes go back to Skulldeep with Super Death and you re-confront the chancellor where he now admits it. However he then unveils his machine and tells the heroes how it is finally ready and how he was framing death just to sidetrack the heroes while the villians finished it. He then uses his machine to turn Super Death evil. (not shadow evil, but villain) Then there is Herosmash's first war. (yeah!) However this one is not Player vs. Comp, but it is Player vs. Player. Not direct, however the meters will be countering each other. The heroes will kill villains for medals, and the villains will kill Guardian Angels.

Chapter 5:
The players will get to fight their bosses. The good guys fight Super Death, while the bad guys fight a Strong Guardian Angel Warrior. (Help me think of a different evil boss!)
If Good wins: They destroy the machine and the Chancellor admits defeat.

If Evil wins: The machine backfires and destroys itself.

Ending regardless of win: The villians admit defeat and help the Guardian Angels restore balance once they are told how Liberty City needs a constant balance of good and evil.

(Ending might need some work.)
Please look at this and tell me what you think.
This is not my final copy. Later I am going to draw up the characters. (Evil Chancellor, Aris, Guardian Angels, Super Death Evil Mode, etc.)

< Message edited by djm1997 -- 8/11/2011 8:32:26 >
Post #: 186
8/7/2011 19:55:19   
delta blitz

Chapter 22 and 23 of Called Hero and Chosen one is done so check them out and comment.(that means you Drakkoniss <.<)

Tales of the two heroes
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 187
8/8/2011 0:53:43   
Sir Night

Chapter 2 of my story is done.

Discuss it here.

< Message edited by Sir Night -- 8/9/2011 13:07:33 >
Post #: 188
8/9/2011 14:56:44   
Clown the Jester

Egads I'm smart! I think I may know what the final trial of Death is.

Ok lets recape.

1st trial...Volcano with lava monsters rise out from the ground.

2nd. A Meteor with slime monsters fall from the sky.

The first two have the exact opposite tests occur.

3rd: We travel to the future where our city is no more.

4th. Whatever it is must take place in the past. Where our city has not been built or it is very new.

Now what event in the past before SuperCity do we know of? Oh yes...heh heh heh...

Pandora's and the Foe's legendary fight.

Makes sense if ya think about it.

AQW Epic  Post #: 189
8/9/2011 16:24:08   
Shadowlord9k

Clown: Or it could even be in the Ice Age.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 190
8/9/2011 16:44:13   
delta blitz

@clown: You being smart is a double negative due to the fact that geniusness and insanity is on the same wavelength. But anyway I must disagree by saying I think us hero,villains and (what ever clown is) will be battling death himself to show him our power.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 191
8/10/2011 14:28:17   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

@ djm1997: That's very well thought out string of story quests. I like the idea of an Evil Chancellor. Why? Because it reminds me so much of Stars Wars - Before he was an evil emperor, Palpatine was an evil chancellor, right? But anyway, it's a marvelous idea.^^

@ Clown: Interesting concept. It's been true so far, so the 4th trial being about the past makes perfectly good sense. Not exactly sure if the past event would be particularly centered around the Pandora/Foe legend, but that would most definitely be an awesome surprise if it did!

@ Shadow: Lol, why the Ice Age?

< I'm tempted to make a storyline suggestion just for kicks. But, I have a feeling the current storylines already implemented in Hero Smash are effectively keeping AE team quite busy.^^

~Hm, I wonder what THIS is...~
AQW  Post #: 192
8/10/2011 15:33:19   
Shadowlord9k

Jae: Portal is covered in snow. Ice Age had a lot of snow. Great stories by the way.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 193
8/10/2011 15:50:09   
Clown the Jester

I did not think of that Shadowlord9k...hm...intresting thought.

Oh by the way. A bunch of people say they didn't know I had my 3rd chapter of The Good, The Bad, And The Chaos

So heres a link in case ya didn't know.

The Good, The Bad, and The Chaos

Oh Jae. Read first chapter of Legacy. Epic.
AQW Epic  Post #: 194
8/10/2011 15:56:32   
Celestin123

Gosh, I'm really behind on everyone's stories, Jae I just read your first chapter and I think it's
great! I still need to read Sir Night's story though...... and I already read Clown's third chapter, and I thought it
was great! Poor Velmur..... Edit~ Great Story, Sir Night! I'll comment now.....

< Message edited by Celestin123 -- 8/10/2011 16:06:55 >
AQ  Post #: 195
8/10/2011 18:52:19   
delta blitz

@clown and Jae: I decided to adopt some of you guys writing style for my next story.(The double spacing between sentances) hmm...maybe I'll just double space between paragraphs instead.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 196
8/11/2011 12:20:12   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

^
What you write seems to flow together just fine the way it is, but, if ya wanna change the format that's your choice. Nothing changes the fact that the stories are still great! :D

In general: Ohhhh, Ice Age huh? It's making more sense now lol

< Omg, I have finger cramps >.<'
AQW  Post #: 197
8/11/2011 18:24:37   
delta blitz

@jae:Thx for the comment but some of my readers have complained about how hard it is to read a block of sentances so for my next story,I've decided to show them I was listening(and plus it might get more people to comment this time x3). Speaking of commenting I still await yours Jae.......when you have the time to. I also wouldn't mind a few from clown too...
Climbing a mountain is child's play when you can fly.....x3 but digging into it is another thing entirely.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 198
8/11/2011 23:43:48   
star screamer

who remembers when you could farm rep off of the park missions when
davinci and demolicious were in mainstreeteast?

< Message edited by star screamer -- 8/11/2011 23:44:36 >
AQW  Post #: 199
8/11/2011 23:52:14   
Watziname WAT

Yeah..
What about it?
AQW Epic  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Storyline Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 15«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition