Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: New Classes Will Be Varium

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: New Classes Will Be Varium
Page 2 of 9«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/25/2011 22:08:06   
Luna_moonraider

@ mirr

u cannot just make a new file and get the new evolved classes. they are class evolution not just class change. evolution means evolving from 1 thing to another something like pokemon. if u do not know wth is pokemon i would say u really have no childhood. here is and example lets take bayleef as an exmple. bayleef evolves to maganium. u cant just start with a maganium lvl 5 that makes no sence. u must first train a chikorita to bayleef and finally bayleef to maganium. same goes with class evolution there will not be an option for u to just make a new file and play the evolved class. u must evolve the class to test out the evolved class. so basically non varium will not be abe to taste the new class evolutions if the devs decide to make it varium. alos it is not nice to call non variums lazy. calling us lazy lolz wat a joke we have work,school,real friends and basically a life. we do not want to play ed all day long 24/7. that basically make ya a no lifer if u do that playing a flash game for 24h everyday is plain nuts.

back to topic

well i personally think there shoud be a way a non varium can evolve. paying 100k creds or anything will do.making a reputition system like in aqw might help eg u must have rank 10 of exile/legion to do a free class change. there will be an option to use 1500 var to just evolve for varium players. varium players which do not want to waste varium can just do the reputition thingy. all they need to do is make mission repeatable.

AQW Epic  Post #: 26
6/25/2011 22:09:02   
xxmirxx

because you actually learn your character skills. Then switching and actually fun starting over again rather then jumping class. luna there actually 3 new class not evolution of other class.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 6/25/2011 22:11:01 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 27
6/25/2011 22:15:03   
charwelly

I have to say as a varium player it is un fair to f2p players seeing everyone wanted new classes not just varium players

Retired Again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
6/25/2011 22:15:49   
Luna_moonraider

@ mir

Fun u say lolz u gotta be joking. u get kicked around like a rag doll once u reach lvl 26. everything goes down hill when u hit lvl 26. when u hit lvl 26 u will need to find a good npc build if u want to continue on doing well. without npc non varum cant even lvl up. If u call beating npc which trash talk fun idk wat is fun in your dictionary. and again it is class evolution it is not like class change. the devs did not even say that the 3 classes are new classes. they just said that class evolution is gonna be something like class change.

< Message edited by Luna_moonraider -- 6/25/2011 22:17:55 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
6/25/2011 22:20:26   
One Winged Angel1357

Luna it may be Class Evo but the Devs will treat it like Class change they will switch from making BM OP'ed to the new BH to teh new merc just like they did for base classes and you know where that will leave base classes much like that sad lil lv 26 you mentioned, I'll tell you where in a hole so deep they wont know which way is up and before them is a ladder made of Varium
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
6/25/2011 22:24:22   
xxmirxx

I just do npc and 2vs2 it doesn't take dummy to figure that out. Good npc built I am sorry but thats not true.
AQ Epic  Post #: 31
6/25/2011 22:25:53   
Avantir

I'm non-varium, and I can do 1 vs. 1 pretty well. If I fight any varium player though, I just say "kill me quickly", 'cause there's not even the remotest chance of winning, and I have an excellent Mercenary build. I live off lower level players. Bosses are way beyond my ability. The hardest NPC i can beat at level 27 is Marauder Hulk, and even him I can't beat every time. If these classes are indeed stronger than the bases, then I'm dead. So very, very dead.

@xxmirxx-2 vs. 2 takes awhile, as do NPCs. Also, the 2 vs. 2 system doesn't incorporate varium into matches, meaning that they can still be unfair. And if your friend messes up, you're dead even if there's only one varium enemy.

< Message edited by Avantir -- 6/25/2011 22:28:23 >
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 32
6/25/2011 22:31:21   
Raph21

Here's a suggestion:
Make class change credits or varium.
Make upgrade tokens or varium.

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
6/25/2011 22:36:43   
Luna_moonraider

@ mir

not all people are good in game some dont even knw how to make a npc build yet alone know wat is a npc. think bout the new players they do not know much i do not mind playinga new char provided the devs make the new classes playable when u make a new file. If the devs make the 3 new classes playable when u make a new file wont the devs make the older players angry. newer players get to choose 6 class while the older players were forced to choose only 3 classes. so basically the devs will NOT make the 3 new classes available to play when u male a new char.

@Owa

very true with class evo the lvl 26 will get trashed,distroyed and smashed. This is the reason why people quit this game when they hit lvl 26.
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
6/25/2011 22:38:22   
Zean Zapple

If the evolved classes work the same way as current class changes, we're being stepped on for joining before Delta.

~Zean
Epic  Post #: 35
6/25/2011 22:48:13   
xxmirxx

quote:

@ mir not all people are good in game some dont even knw how to make a npc build yet alone know wat is a npc.

I was same but I was quick learner you don't need npc built only 2vs2 builts are same for merc. Mages you can do well if you just ask for help.
AQ Epic  Post #: 36
6/25/2011 23:01:26   
King FrostLich

@mir:

So your saying that to yourself as well since your a non varium user yourself?
Epic  Post #: 37
6/25/2011 23:04:57   
BurningFlames

Idk I'm kinda glad it's varium... Lets face the facts if it wasn't the old classes would cease to exist

AQW Epic  Post #: 38
6/25/2011 23:19:37   
kelvin112233

If new classes are better than current classes which is likely then the old classes will cease to exist too... varlum players will convert to new classes and the weaker non varlum classes will only be used by non varlum until they can no longer win any battles and quit therefore leaving you with the new classes and nothing else...either way new classes will replace the old classes unless they are worse which i highly doubt.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
6/25/2011 23:23:10   
Yo son

since the are evolved version of the other classes; it should be free if your class is related to the class u want too change to, example Mage->BM, but, it should cost varium, if ur of a different class, trying to switch to a class not relevant to yours, then you should pay, the switching fee for it.
Post #: 40
6/25/2011 23:24:14   
xxmirxx

quote:

@mir: So your saying that to yourself as well since your a non varium user yourself?

rephrase your question I don't understand you.
AQ Epic  Post #: 41
6/25/2011 23:30:48   
goldslayer1

from my understanding these aren't evolved version of the current classes.
these are NEW classes. delta is the next evolution of GAMMA not the classes.
basicaly the game is evolving (not the classes) and new classes are being added.
AQW Epic  Post #: 42
6/25/2011 23:46:31   
Nexus...

Direct quote:

quote:

Some of the key features include: 3 NEW Class Evolutions- the Tactical Mercenary, Blood Mage, and Cyber Hunter

You sure they arn't evolutions gold?

EpicE4
Epic  Post #: 43
6/25/2011 23:50:47   
zippinbolts

Simply put this game will collapse if the devs don't make the class changes gold based.
AQ AQW  Post #: 44
6/25/2011 23:50:55   
edwardvulture

That doesn't make very much sense. It should be a rite of passage and not a purchase.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 45
6/25/2011 23:53:57   
RKC

I stopped playing this game for a month because I heard this.

Oh well nothing much I can do tried once but failed because everyone is against me
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 46
6/25/2011 23:55:35   
zippinbolts

Exactly, gold based evos act as a rite of passage because you need gather the gold through large amounts of battles. Yet, there should be a shortcut varium purchase feature much like enhances.

AQ AQW  Post #: 47
6/25/2011 23:58:49   
BlueKatz

Epic fail

I'm tired of this already...

I q....

Nah I will stand outside and watch for now
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 48
6/26/2011 0:11:31   
Buffy A. Summers

The Only Thing I Have To Say Regarding This Thread/Discussion Is...

Luna Moonfang 13 Talking About "POKEMON" Evolution Is Epic!

AQW Epic  Post #: 49
6/26/2011 0:24:26   
Retrosaur

Ironically, xxmirxx, the one who complains about balance and such, is full varium (check his character page), and not only that, he even mentioned that "nonvarium players should be [one] step behind varium players". Talk about hypocrites.
AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: New Classes Will Be Varium
Page 2 of 9«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition