Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: New Classes Will Be Varium

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: New Classes Will Be Varium
Page 4 of 9«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/26/2011 11:45:21   
Cookielord12

lol this is why i quit...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 76
6/26/2011 11:46:39   
pinoy idols

@above It is a wise decision. You will never regret it. Join us "quitters" of this game.
AQW Epic  Post #: 77
6/26/2011 11:47:29   
midnight assassin

Gamma killed lots of players like me how much more in delta?

< Message edited by midnight striker -- 6/26/2011 11:51:51 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
6/26/2011 11:51:49   
pinoy idols

@above Guess I got killed right from the start. You had experience as a beta player, while I had none. So that means I was doomed form the very beginning.
AQW Epic  Post #: 79
6/26/2011 11:53:35   
midnight assassin

@pinoy idols
Beta
Golden Age of ed
Gamma
Darkest Age of ed
Delta
Apocalypse? or second banishment and execution of the new exiles (non varium)?

< Message edited by midnight striker -- 6/26/2011 12:01:36 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
6/26/2011 11:54:48   
Mr. Black OP

@above
im hoping for at least a silver age, ill even settle for a stone age or bronze age
Epic  Post #: 81
6/26/2011 11:56:09   
midnight assassin

^ Hmm maybe stone age is the discovery of the game, bronze age is the making and silver is alpha.

< Message edited by midnight striker -- 6/26/2011 12:00:45 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
6/26/2011 12:16:31   
One Winged Angel1357

turns out that bright light at the end of the gamma tunnel was just a chuck of Varium in the sun just out of our reach

ik its to early to say that but we are pretty much all agreed Varium for Class evo is not the right choice that we need a different way to get it two things i think would work is you need either Warlord Rank for Evo or if its just a testing of the class for now Alpha or Beta tester badge

Name's OWA... Just OWA
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 83
6/26/2011 12:18:19   
eragonshadeslayer67

^I thought the journey through the gamma tunnel would lead you to expect that the same would happen at the end of it.......

also I thought it was already known that the new classes will cost var, it's a great way for them to pressure all players to buy var, and despite the harsh criticism, they've succeeded
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 84
6/26/2011 12:27:55   
Calogero

@ One Winged

your Sig... kinda contraversial no? :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
6/26/2011 12:33:29   
One Winged Angel1357

yeah i guess it is but its my sig and its Also Zean's and T.600 and afew other members Sigs well not exactly but they all mean the same thing
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 86
6/26/2011 13:14:05   
zelemania

Greediness will kill this game... If it continues that way it will die slowly but surely... I hope these class evolutions will be open for everyone and I don't think paying fits the idea of class evolution. We will see soon...
Post #: 87
6/26/2011 14:22:39   
Kosefira

There is a lot of Varium vs Non-Varium complaining, which is against the rules EpicDuel General Discussion Rules. Nightwraith even addresses the issue here. This discussion is about the New Classes and the Delta Promo Item. There is to be no more complaining about Varium in this thread or it will be locked.
Post #: 88
6/26/2011 14:45:39   
Drakadh

I dont really mind the new class being var I actually like my first class :) I've been using it for almost half a year and I cant get rid of it, But I love that the 2v1 be free :D its to epic to let down!

~Drakadh
AQW Epic  Post #: 89
6/26/2011 14:46:06   
Calogero

kind of makes it difficult seeing the thread title is New Classes will be Varium ;)

anyway, like I said, My wallet = closed from now on
Now I'm out of here

< Message edited by andy123 -- 6/26/2011 14:47:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
6/26/2011 14:52:45   
StriderAigis

they said itll work like class change, never said it wold also be var
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 91
6/26/2011 14:57:18   
Drakadh

@Mechachibiunter

Lolz Finally someone who didn't went over reacting!

It might work like the others but not on how you pay for it ;)

Who knows? Maybe Blood mages are available to TM , Cyber Hunter to BH, and Tactical Merc to Merc :)

AQW Epic  Post #: 92
6/26/2011 15:05:59   
RyIke

@MegaChibiHunter

But class change cost varium so we can assume that "evolving" your class will also be varium.

< Message edited by RyIke -- 6/26/2011 15:06:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
6/26/2011 15:07:56   
Light Stridr

Oh goody, and I thought the "monetize everything" motto went with juggernaut...
Let's look at what happens now.

1. More money is spent (hurray for impulse buying, new promo itemz, moar class jumpingz, more nonvarium peeps forced into varium-based servitude)
2. People fail to realize exactly how much money they have spent on this game
3. ???
4. Profit!

As for 2v1, Non-variums are going to have trouble unless they are paired with varium people....

I never spent money on this game, and i heavily doubt I ever will now.
I would quit, but I have Charfade's Sword....
So, I'm leaving. For now.

< Message edited by Light Stridr -- 6/26/2011 15:09:25 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 94
6/26/2011 15:48:33   
The Astral Fury

ok guys really ye now im a varium guy i think its extremely bad that there doing this its excluding u basically from perks in the game unless you spend on well fake virtually stuff that dosent exsit but they have to make money ya no most games do this say somethings free then only let u do little things with epic duel htey let u do most things but whos nos some one will prob post the new clases within days on u tube ull see if u like it or not so that kinda ur test run and maybe ull like ur old clases better but it is still unfair
DF AQW  Post #: 95
6/26/2011 16:12:22   
xxmirxx

As far my concern those who quite should stay like that because Jonathon doesn't need you guys anymore. ED gets more people that replace you.
AQ Epic  Post #: 96
6/26/2011 16:13:56   
One Winged Angel1357

Mir thats pretty rude i know for a fact that i have some good friends that Quit ED and they left not becuase of the game but becuase of the people so think about that before you go saying crap like that
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 97
6/26/2011 16:45:21   
Kaiquef

What else can i say?5 classes that i cant use,more varium things,more promo itens...Gamma Start again ._.

Oh well,I quit....
Post #: 98
6/26/2011 17:08:29   
Fay Beeee

I tried to read though all of the posts but some of them are much the same thing. So I stopped.

I think (hope) that with the introduction of the three new classes there will then be 6 classes.
All six will be able to have a variety of builds (lets say 3 each for eg.) so we will then have
18 different varieties of builds possible to fight (I expect there will be a lot more in fact)

It means we will have to do like we used to and THINK again. So, IMO it will be fun.

Now no where here am I saying I will buy the new build, but neither am I saying I wont. I think it is too early to say yet. :)

But I am looking forward to it, as I see no point in look back at what has gone.

No offence to anyone, just my opinion.

Epic  Post #: 99
6/26/2011 17:10:50   
xxmirxx

One Winged Angel1357 I did thought what I said he doesn't need someone who is rude to him. So I ment what I said he doesn't need people who call him rude names.
AQ Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: New Classes Will Be Varium
Page 4 of 9«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition