Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: New Classes Will Be Varium

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: New Classes Will Be Varium
Page 6 of 9«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/26/2011 22:50:29   
Mr. Black OP

@above above
u change back then lol'
but that would be a reason to make it credits so u dont waste real money and find out u dont even like it lol
Epic  Post #: 126
6/26/2011 22:56:04   
elm street

Nexus.. NOOO i spend all my battle tokens on flag captures acheivements etc.... id be so pissed if i had to get 1500 back from 0

God has a sense of humor, just look at the platypus http://www.newhotstuff.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/platypus.jpg
Epic  Post #: 127
6/26/2011 22:57:23   
Nexus...

But it would make things a lot more fair...

Try thinking about others beside yourself. Obviously this is only speculation, but I would rather have it the hard fair way, then the easy/lazy unfair way.

EpicE4

Epic  Post #: 128
6/26/2011 22:58:04   
IsaiahtheMage

@Mirxx So you think its fair that after someone reaching level 30-33 after gaining thousands of wins. They should have to start over to become a new class? Don't you think after being that high level in the game they should have earned the ability to gain the next class?
AQW Epic  Post #: 129
6/26/2011 23:05:53   
Luna_moonraider

@ mir

learn how to read.

READ THIS
quote:

So if you started out as a Mercenary, Tech Mage, or Bounty Hunter, you can officially upgrade to a Tactical Mercenary, Blood Mage, or Cyber-Hunter, respectively.

so can u just start up a new file to test the new classes the answer to that is a plain NO. so stop saying oh u can just make a new file blah blah blah cause u cant just make a bloody new file and test the new classes and must i explain what is evolution again. if u do not understand what is evolution i suggest looking it up in a dictionary.

< Message edited by Luna_moonraider -- 6/26/2011 23:06:45 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 130
6/26/2011 23:06:52   
Mr. Black OP

@nexus
but couldnt a person get 1000+ from just missions so the 1500 could be done in a day or 2 easily
Epic  Post #: 131
6/26/2011 23:12:38   
Nexus...

^
They could, but as of now mission could only be done once, and most people have already done the quests/spent the tokens...Maybe 2000 BT would work. That way even with the quests, people would still have to win 1000 fights, and get access to 20k credits.

I don't know, it was just an idea that seemed better then whatever we are going to get.

EpicE4
Epic  Post #: 132
6/27/2011 0:14:44   
xxmirxx

IsaiahtheMage I had to do it before when there was no class change. luna I think you should just wait to actually update but if thats case then fair for varium players to have first chance. I have faith in dev's and I think fair. Now if your varium player maybe be best if they get one free change. Luna and IsaiahtheMage if you keep coming at me your just going get this lock. You don't always need to flame others because make you mad. Titan and dev's you guys do whats best for ED.
AQ Epic  Post #: 133
6/27/2011 0:39:34   
edwardvulture

Evolve or die just took a more literal varium meaning
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 134
6/27/2011 0:45:07   
AQWPlayer

I will give my opinions before the release goes live. So, first of all, not only varium players, but non variums have also been waiting for far too long just for the new Delta testing phase. IF this supposed-to-be "evolution" required varium, it would be a waste of time for non variums (2vs1 boss battle alone is not worth 4 weeks time) and a waste of both money AND time for variums. Also, does it make sense that an evolution requires money (in this case, varium)? No. Our current lives, which is full of technology, was gained not by paying millions of dollars to the government or whatever, but through the hard work of scientists and inventors. What I want to say is that this class evolution should be gained through hard work, not by just paying with varium. Also, there is a very important factor the developers should consider, and that is the normal players (or non variums). If this class evolution thing were to be attained by paying with varium, and supposing 90% of the high level non varium cummunity became so upset about it that they decide to quit the game, what would be of the remaining people and the paying players? The remaining high-level non variums would just be fighting varium 33s over and over again, eventually they will also quit. Then, without the non varium people, the varium players would just be fighting other people witht he same builds, same power, and the lucky side wins, taking out all the fun and destroying the purpose of further purchasing varium. What happens next, you already know...the total income for this game decreases drasitically, then ED falls, and possibly, the developers end up disappointing the AE team and get fired (that's the worst case scenario). By the way, ED was just starting to improve, and gave us non variums the wonderful player suggestion shop. Keep it up, as the people who are currently non variums might be kids unable to buy varium, and they might someday become a frequent customer if you keep them happy.
Thanks for reading :)
AQW  Post #: 135
6/27/2011 0:49:37   
Avantir

@xxmirxx-I have faith in God, no one else. Thus far, the devs have done what they think is right. This time the players are saying it's not right, and we expect them to do what the majority of players ask. I also remember that the devs once confirmed elsewhere that the new classes would not be available at character creation.
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 136
6/27/2011 1:36:42   
Bunshichi

You need be nice mir
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 137
6/27/2011 1:41:53   
xxmirxx

Avantir actually its actually not alot want it at least here because most them have been flame. I just hope were able to try new class all over again. But if made free whats point of having delta like what else would make gamma different from delta. I
AQ Epic  Post #: 138
6/27/2011 3:06:15   
kelvin112233

Honestly, i don't understand anything mir is trying to say -.-

I'd like to point out that Luna wasn't flaming you; she was simply explaining something to you. With what we've been given, you CANNOT start a new account and use a new class because they are upgraded versions of the current classes. I would also like to point out that all the information we are being provided with contradicts and I am starting to lose faith in any information we're given:

If the new class evolutions are considered upgraded versions of the current classes it is highly flawed.

Example:

Tech Mage ---> Blood mage = $7.50

If your happy with BM then it's all fine and dandy, but if you find out that BM is weaker than another class and want to switch to another class like Tactical Mercenary, then you need to go back to a starter class and then upgrade again.

Blood Mage ---> Mercenary = $7.50
Mercenary ---> Tactical Mercenary = $7.50

Total: $22.50

This just doesn't seem logical or fair in any sense. With the information we've been given you cannot go from Blood Mage to Tactical Mercenary because the new "Class Evolutions" are upgraded version of the current classes. I think Varlum and free players should just cooperate because if "Class Evolutions" are varlum then no one wins. Free players don't get to try new classes and Varlum players will be spending MUCH more money. To put this into perspective, the price tag on the above class changes is basically half of the largest varlum package available.

< Message edited by kelvin112233 -- 6/27/2011 3:34:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 139
6/27/2011 3:34:16   
kakilleon2

what did u guys expect?
Epic  Post #: 140
6/27/2011 3:34:55   
xxmirxx

YAWN these days all you non varium do is whine alot were not underpower to point we suck its just you. you weren't reading every thing what she said.
AQ Epic  Post #: 141
6/27/2011 3:36:56   
kelvin112233

if what she said was considered flaming then basically everything you have posted can be considered trolling...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 142
6/27/2011 3:48:09   
PenyihiR

Maybe this wil be fair..,
For Non varium = Only Can Evolving with the current class..(Example : Tech Mage Can Be Blood mage only With Credits..,But if want change to other like Bounty/merc....should pay with Varium)
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 143
6/27/2011 3:50:46   
xxmirxx

Guys stop chatting to me let Nexus... post be about his idea or what ever it is. This post ins't about way I think. Once again I am sorry Nexus... I said my idea already before.
AQ Epic  Post #: 144
6/27/2011 3:51:46   
kelvin112233

That's exactly what everyone wants except mir who seems to want "Class Evolutions" to be exclusive to varlum players despite him being a free player... I really don't understand his logic, unless he is simply trying to irk others because that is all he has been able to accomplish in this thread.

quote:

YAWN these days all you non varium do is whine alot were not underpower to point we suck its just you. you weren't reading every thing what she said.

@Mir If you want the thread to stay on topic then stop posting fuel for a Varlum vs Non-Varlum debate

< Message edited by kelvin112233 -- 6/27/2011 3:54:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 145
6/27/2011 4:01:54   
goldslayer1

guys its not upgrade version of current classes they are just NEW classes.
u use the class change feature to change into them.
think of it as a different variations of current classes.
for example tech mage and blood mage they can both use staffs and mage based armors.
but that doesn't mean blood mage is an upgrade of tech mage because then ur basicaly saying blood mage is stronger than mage. and the staff is seeking balance so why would they make blood mage stronger than mage?
AQW Epic  Post #: 146
6/27/2011 4:09:21   
skeletondude

i hav no problem from changing from tech to blood mage with credit but it shud be at a reasonable price and Not over priced
AQW Epic  Post #: 147
6/27/2011 4:10:50   
kelvin112233

quote:

So if you started out as a Mercenary, Tech Mage, or Bounty Hunter, you can officially upgrade to a Tactical Mercenary, Blood Mage, or Cyber-Hunter, respectively

Directly from Mech Quest Design Notes

Uh to me it sounds like the new "Class Evolutions" are Upgraded versions of the current classes, unless i'm reading this wrong, but I highly doubt that. Considering this was one of the most recent Design Notes I find it difficult to ignore.

< Message edited by kelvin112233 -- 6/27/2011 4:12:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 148
6/27/2011 4:16:31   
xxmirxx

kelvin112233 actually T.600 want for varuim players and think Larcell is ok with it being only for varium not sure about her. BurningFlames he is ok with it being varium only. Drakadh doesn't mind it being varium only. Maybe Fay Beeee doesn't mind not sure if she wants free or way is now. goldslayer1 I don't think he minds if varium.
AQ Epic  Post #: 149
6/27/2011 4:25:31   
goldslayer1

@mir
actually im in favor of it being varium.
there would be too many class changes if it were non varium. and we already get enough with variums only.
AQW Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: New Classes Will Be Varium
Page 6 of 9«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition