Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Consider My Words

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Consider My Words
Page 9 of 10«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/30/2011 16:58:04   
AQWPlayer

The tactical mercenaries have hybrid armor to defend against the blood mages' strength builds. They also have smoke screen that lowers mages' hit chance and just in case they still hit, the tactical mercenaries still got reroute to heal loop the blood mages.
AQW  Post #: 201
6/30/2011 17:18:40   
edwardvulture

You think it would work if static charge from CH switched with reroute from TactM?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 202
6/30/2011 17:35:35   
altimatum

....Anyone who has played merc before knows this is an improvement

2v2 mercs got the debuff they wanted for artillary and can still heal if they manage ep properly

5 focus mercs can heal one or two more times

str mercs.... well you get it
Post #: 203
6/30/2011 18:23:40   
PumKing

For those who feel it is wrong to use the term OPed (over powered), while I do understand where you are coming from, not wanting to simply hate on the new classes, consider this, let us just ignore all of the awsome synergy that goes on between reroute, hybrid armor, and frenzy; smoke and artillary strike. And consider the following...

Toxic Grenade, as a BH I have made it my quest to find the perfect poison build, I have for a while now, and with all the different things that stats went through for the past months, it has been even more challenging, and now that the stats have been perfected I have felt myself on the verge of a breakthrough. Then the tacticle merc comes out, when it is maxed, it does 14 damage, most definitely not chump damage, lvl 6 does 10 poison damage, and the bounty hunters maxed poison does 11. 14 assured damage each turn is rediculous, and is basically like taking one of the three hits from Lucky Strike, but as only to add insult to injury, the initial attck of the toxic grenade is unblockable (pointed out for the uninteligent to thus infer, quite correctly that the BH initial poison strike can be). Now I don't think I will bother with a poison build, since it can clearly and easily be outmatched. If nothing less, with all the new abilities, the tacticle mercs is a serious slap in the face to the bounty hunter, especially when considering the fact they have smokescreen and still have hybrid armor.
Epic  Post #: 204
6/30/2011 18:59:53   
altimatum

^ got a point, sit back and watch poison grenade eat 42 hp..... along with the initial hit
Post #: 205
6/30/2011 20:24:12   
supermasivo

I have Ryt now a 100 feet poker face about tacs mercs! Yes i'm a 5focus tac merc and i dont think they are Oped... in fact one BM could beat me with berserker and high STR... i think u should test a little bit on new classes!
And now, WHY dont you complain for the allmightys blocker BH? a BH with high dex and max shadow arts can block u more than 5 times in a battle and nobody complain about that?
And Supporter techmages? a very Oped configuration too and i dont see anybody complaining about that... Hybrid armor is a Merc passive skill, yeah maybe BM should have some defensive buff couse they are pure offensive...
Anyway kids, before all ppl started to change classes it was full full full of post telling the new skill tree of BM so dont complain couse u had a chance to NOT change! if u spend 900 var and u didint like BM? BAD LUCK my friend its ur fault! not ED team or game... THIS IS A STRATEGY game so try to get the full potential to your class and stop QQing about "Oped"Tacs couse THEY ARE NOT OPED! i can be beated against some STR bh and some SRT mercs and they are not inmortals LMAO!
And yes gice to BM some shield for them... physical or res i have energy and physical to attack so IDK at all.

And yes! Mercs is one of the most nerfed classes ever, before when supporter mercs was oped? ED team decided to decrease artillery strike, decreased 5 focus configuration too...
i dare u to fight being a mercenary 5 focus with all ur power on robots trying to defeat a Allmighty BH 5 focus High dex and all time blocker... and u realize that MERCS nerver never was Oped.
If u want your reroute and ur malf? STAY AS A TECH MAGE! and stop complaining! and DEAL WITH IT.
Epic  Post #: 206
6/30/2011 20:29:10   
edwardvulture

^explain this
If tact mercs are normal how would a varium one beat me and my partner after their partner left without boosters?
I poisoned and EMPed and the level one frenzy still screwed me
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 207
6/30/2011 20:34:15   
supermasivo

^I can see u are not talkin about "oped" tacs, i se u are talkin a Variumed player... all variumed players are oped in their classes LMAO. Yes yes, im full varium too and i can easy make juggernauts and 2vs2 juggernauts when ur partner dies...
Dude aJUST DEAL WITH IT, i still playing my merc when was nerfed with artillery strike, when get high support was more and more difficult, and when ED team decreased my robot 5 focus and i never complain and i still havinf over 90% victory all time i play 1vs1... u must to use ur brain, simple.

By the way, my name in game is Robertoco.
Epic  Post #: 208
6/30/2011 20:34:27   
goldslayer1

rofl how did this topic get to page 9? god i guess QQing is still going on.
anyways blood mage is not UP. i only lost to 1 tac merc while i was a blood mage.
and most of the losses actually either came from str bh or support tech mage with matrix.
whyy? str BH smokes (dont give me that crap about TLM having smoke because its a whole different case. and the str BH would deal more damage out of that combo) and cheapshots or massacre.

to support mages. why?
because they used defense matrix and i had the new delta staff (its physical)

@edvard
dude lvl 1 frenzy is only good if u have huge ammounts of str (100+)
a support merc with frenzy will not be good IMO sure its a good filler in tight situations. but unless its a crit i doubt it will be good. i tried frenzy with support merc and i hit a 9 >.> and it was maxxed out btw

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 6/30/2011 20:37:13 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 209
6/30/2011 20:50:42   
edwardvulture

^They girl tanked with delta blade I had normal strength(52) and were hitting 6s and she got 12 back with it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 210
6/30/2011 20:52:06   
goldslayer1

@edvard
what was her strength?
AQW Epic  Post #: 211
6/30/2011 21:53:37   
fhiz

the staff owes me 500 credits at least for royally skrewing up my build. my shadow arts doesn't work anymore. Since when does shadow arts need a nerf?. I think it should be lowered to 34 support for max just because of the emotional distress it is causing me.

Just give me back my shadow arts please.
Post #: 212
6/30/2011 21:56:32   
PumKing

@goldslayer1 what does her str matter, she could have used aux or bot
Epic  Post #: 213
6/30/2011 23:23:14   
xxmirxx

I am so annoyed merc for 2 years had no good passive skills now they do you all whine.
AQ Epic  Post #: 214
6/30/2011 23:51:21   
Hun Kingq

xxmirxx, so hybrid armor is not a good passive skill? The problem is the one good passive skill the mage had was reroute and it was taken away and we were given a bunch of energy based skill which basically can only be used once. Blood Lust is great if you inflict high damage. Assimilation is the most blocked and when not blocked only take away 10 points and gives back a big 5 points and with reroute 10 points don't mean squat because you get that back. So now we have to have high health moderate strength, and even lower defense and resistance, nothing to boost defense and only thing to boost resistance costs energy and with nothing to restore energy, that does not take a turn, it is basically useless.

They put more effort in the merc class and gave more rewards, which had the most stat abusers of all classes, and punished the class that had the least amount of stat abusers and wanted to give all levels a fair fight. Reward the bad and punish the good. Next they will give varium to those who curse alot. For the Mage class seems like they got lazy and put less effort basically throwing things in hat and blindly pulling things out saying this will do.

Robin Hood stole from the rich and gave to the poor while the programmers of ED stole from the poor and gave to the rich.
Epic  Post #: 215
7/1/2011 0:16:58   
Nehal007

Do u guys really think blood mages r nerfed
u knw wat u guys dont knw the real skil i juz saw his skill n i guess they r awsm.......its an atck
Berzerker+max blood lust do knw hw dangerous it is -_-
Post #: 216
7/1/2011 0:26:50   
Hun Kingq

Nehal007, yes berzerker is one of the best skills we got especially at rage but the down side is if you don't kill you opponent with berzerker there goes all your energy and then they heal and without energy or boosters you can't heal and really the Blood mage has nothing to really regain energy anymore.
Epic  Post #: 217
7/1/2011 0:27:38   
xxmirxx

quote:

xxmirxx, so hybrid armor is not a good passive skill?

blood lust is way better. they have plus 13 defence thats no good even matrix is better.
AQ Epic  Post #: 218
7/1/2011 0:44:40   
Hun Kingq

xxmirxx, Blood Lust only restores health with good damage and not blocked. Which uses energy and does not uses energy and stays on for the whole battle, matrix, technician, or hybrid armor?

The class that has the most losses is the mage class because with each upgrade we have to find a good build and then when we find a good build another upgrade more losses. When you lose battle after battle only then will you experience the frustration of the other class.
Epic  Post #: 219
7/1/2011 0:54:59   
Mumba

That is a stupid comment because the same thing happened to the mages when they got rid of looping we did not get our money back or anything.....
Epic  Post #: 220
7/1/2011 1:00:29   
Mumba

totally true
Epic  Post #: 221
7/1/2011 1:01:21   
xxmirxx

hybrid armor and reroute for mage you didn't even need at max I can put at 4 still have good percent when hybrid you need at max. seriously and bloodlust you can have at 8 and still get hp back. hybrid is worst skill believe me I have been merc since beta times.
AQ Epic  Post #: 222
7/1/2011 1:12:11   
Mumba

I fought a 32 tlc merc the highest damage i was able to do was 22 with a max deadly aim and 12-15 strength with rage.... the person had 33-40 natural resistance and a max technition??? wow and u say that is not over powered also the bot was doing 35-40+30 how do u live that? The new mercs are overpowered
Epic  Post #: 223
7/1/2011 1:14:01   
Midnightsoul

well...BM's do have technician but its kinda dumb to have ALL of the new classes with tech boost.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 224
7/1/2011 1:22:58   
Hun Kingq

xxmirxx, I used Blood Lust at 8, you get very little Health back especially if the Damage is less than 30.

Reroute been with the mage class since the begining was it right for them to take it away?

With Hybrid you can boost your defense or resistance without using energy, that is +12 either way, while the mage just rely on bonus points from Agility, less than 95, and from the armor +1 to +9, so while the mage can have up to 10 bonus points either way depending on which type of armor he chooses while a merc can have up to 22 bonus points in either direction, do you see the difference. Mercs vast majority of the time gets huge damage so like the bounties you would see big gains in health with Blood Lust at low levels.
Epic  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 [9] 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Consider My Words
Page 9 of 10«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition