Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Founder Evolves With You

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Founder Evolves With You
Page 4 of 10«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/22/2011 22:10:32   
Lenofor

I'm a person with common sense -.-" and as i said before, if you pay the price of a full var armor to upgrade it, it could happen, but a free buff for every phase? No way

< Message edited by Lenofor -- 7/22/2011 22:11:00 >
DF Epic  Post #: 76
7/22/2011 22:11:20   
LambO

Man people are so dumb.
Founders want a Buff, we will pay for it. We're not asking to be Overpowered like you guys think. We're asking for it to be still usable in the future. Be on the same levels as other amours when new amours come in, when a +10 comes, let the Founder pay an Amour price to buff our amour to +10 & so forth.

Greedy? how is it greedy? It's greedy to pay for a amour to be buffed?
No, it's greedy when people ask for stuff they don't pay for & want more.

REMEMBER. Founders will pay the same price as it is like buying a new amour, I see no problem with it?
Ah, it's cause We have the amour & most people don't. =(

ALSO! NO Founder is asking for a free buff, so get that out of you're head.

< Message edited by LambO -- 7/22/2011 22:12:02 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 77
7/22/2011 22:11:29   
ajs777

quote:

I'm a person with common sense -.-" and as i said before, if you pay the price of a full var armor it could happen, but a free buff for every phase? No way

never know, everyone said no way to many things that came

quote:

Man people are so dumb.
Founders want a Buff, we will pay for it. We're not asking to be Overpowered like you guys think. We're asking for it to be still usable in the future. Be on the same levels as other amours when new amours come in, when a +10 comes, let the Founder pay an Amour price to buff our amour to +10 & so forth.

Greedy? how is it greedy? It's greedy to pay for a amour to be buffed?
No, it's greedy when people ask for stuff they don't pay for & want more.

REMEMBER. Founders will pay the same price as it is like buying a new amour, I see no problem with it?
Ah, it's cause We have the amour & most people don't. =(

its called non founder rage

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 7/22/2011 22:12:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
7/22/2011 22:12:45   
Jacksmart

If we have to pay for its fine im saying a free one is greedy.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 79
7/22/2011 22:13:15   
Lenofor

Hmm and why would you people want to keep the armor forever anyway? To show that you are an founder and because it looks cute?
DF Epic  Post #: 80
7/22/2011 22:13:41   
ajs777

quote:

The upgrade you are asking for are greedy I think the founder armor wont need one ever or wont need one

you were jsut against it now your with it? dude?

quote:

Hmm and why would you people want to keep the armor forever anyway? To show that you are an founder and because it looks cute?

yes thats exactly why, have a problem with that?

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 7/22/2011 22:14:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
7/22/2011 22:15:00   
Jacksmart

Im against free if we have to pay i dont care even though it still is kinda greedy.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
7/22/2011 22:15:47   
ajs777

quote:

Im against free if we have to pay i dont care even though it still is kinda greedy.

your against, your with it, then your against it again on it being greedy... dude deep down you know you wouldnt complain if it got buffed for free

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 7/22/2011 22:16:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 83
7/22/2011 22:16:24   
Deboise

quote:

Hmm and why would you people want to keep the armor forever anyway?

cus its looks freaking awesome..and it shows people how long we have played and crap..hahaha i love it
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
7/22/2011 22:17:23   
ajs777

everyone wants it gone cuz of jealousy, im starting to come to that comclusion
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
7/22/2011 22:17:26   
Bunshichi

quote:

Founders will pay the same price as it is like buying a new amour,

How much will that be cause i hope its more than $20.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
7/22/2011 22:17:28   
One Winged Angel1357

It was never stated explicitly that Founder armor would be the best armor forever. That's mostly an assumption that players ran with whenever a new armor was released that could challenge it in terms of power. However, nobody can argue that it's still very effective and extremely rare. It's been buffed once already and I can't say if it will be buffed again.

quote does not work on the PS3 but that is from NW so maybe Founders should back the skin idea
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 87
7/22/2011 22:17:34   
Lenofor

No, no problem with it, but don't you think this is a bit pointless? Who cares if you are founder lol, i gotta say tho, it's nice looking, but i prefer space warrior myself
DF Epic  Post #: 88
7/22/2011 22:19:32   
LambO

Leno, you're confusing.

I really don't have a clue when Founder got a buff, can't you refresh my memory? :o
All I remember was Enhancements..
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 89
7/22/2011 22:20:17   
ajs777

quote:

How much will that be cause i hope its more than $20.

what the heck?? what armor has costed$20 dude
quote:

No, no problem with it, but don't you think this is a bit pointless? Who cares if you are founder lol, i gotta say tho, it's nice looking, but i prefer space warrior myself

if you have no problem with it then you wouldnt need to discuss it would you?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
7/22/2011 22:20:58   
Deboise

agreed..i have no memory of a buff at all..lol
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 91
7/22/2011 22:21:33   
helloguy

Look people if there willing to pay just to keep on par or update it to current levels what is wrong with it I see nothing wrong and this is coming from a founder without the armor to begin with
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 92
7/22/2011 22:21:57   
Lenofor

I belive founder got a buff in the start of gamma phase, i remember listening to it in one of those old Titan's dev blogs. I could be wrong too, but i'm sure he said he DID something to the armor, if not the buff, enhancements

quote:

if you have no problem with it then you wouldnt need to discuss it would you?

Yes i have a problem if you want that armor buffs for free, if you pay an full varium armor price for the upgrade and still not being overpowered i'm OK with the idea. And when i say OP i don't mean that the armor is courrently OP, i mean that the upgrade should not give it an extra edge than the courrent top notch armors

< Message edited by Lenofor -- 7/22/2011 22:25:09 >
DF Epic  Post #: 93
7/22/2011 22:23:17   
ajs777

quote:

I belive founder got a buff in the start of gamma phase, i remember listening to it in one of those old Titan's dev blogs. I could be wrong too, but i'm sure he said he DID something to the armor, if not the buff, enhancements

nope no buff whatsoever
and *hint* *hint* everything got enhancments
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
7/22/2011 22:25:27   
Bunshichi

quote:

what the heck?? what armor has costed$20 dude

I'm counting previous armors that have went out.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
7/22/2011 22:27:15   
One Winged Angel1357

quote:

It was never stated explicitly that Founder armor would be the best armor forever. That's mostly an assumption that players ran with whenever a new armor was released that could challenge it in terms of power. However, nobody can argue that it's still very effective and extremely rare. It's been buffed once already and I can't say if it will be buffed again.

FROM NW'S PM TO ME

so founder has been buffed srry ajs

Name's OWA... Just OWA
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 96
7/22/2011 22:27:20   
ajs777

quote:

I'm counting previous armors that have went out

no armor has costed 2500 varium has it?
quote:

FROM NW'S PM TO ME so founder has been buffed srry ajs

wouldnt an owner of foudner armor know if its been buffed? it hasnt, stop lying NW told you it was buffed
the ONLY thing different is enhancments, and everything has enhancments

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 7/22/2011 22:29:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
7/22/2011 22:28:02   
LambO

Leno, do you see Founders asking for a free buff, seriously?..
Stop going on about it, we said we will pay. /end of.

Founder amour hasn't been buffed. Nightwraith is most likely talking about Enhancements..
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 98
7/22/2011 22:29:39   
Lenofor

quote:

ok so every stage the armor evolves to the current stage, kind awhat angels was getting at and if you owned that armor in the previous stage it upgrades for free, its sorta like a never ending thank you for supporting the game??

What can you assume of that smart boy?
DF Epic  Post #: 99
7/22/2011 22:30:30   
AxeOFury

If I see founder armor able to be buffed, I would like beta weapons to be also.
AQ  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Founder Evolves With You
Page 4 of 10«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition