Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Founder Evolves With You

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Founder Evolves With You
Page 6 of 10«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/22/2011 22:51:30   
One Winged Angel1357

ajs the PM is from shortly after bunny and right before you got 1k varium but sure ill send you the SS as well
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 126
7/22/2011 22:52:47   
ajs777

quote:

ajs the PM is from shortly after bunny and right before you got 1k varium but sure ill send you the SS as well

why not send it now? i got to see this, i would know if the only armor i have used since i bought varium was buffed or not so im dieing to see this

and we got free varium almost 4 months before bunny didnt we? im sure it was before the one year founder anniversary lol i smell fails

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 7/22/2011 22:54:21 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 127
7/22/2011 22:59:18   
One Winged Angel1357

PS3 cannot take SS so when i get on my comp in the morning ill do it. Also skins is harder but a more perminant solution then buffing when ever founders complain. Also it is more friendly to everyone as we could use it too so no more omniclass armor mistaken identies.

In fact anyone who wants to see the SS shot me a PM so i dont forget.

ajs the next line in the PM is about a gift for founders so its possible i mixxed up the gifts.

< Message edited by One Winged Angel1357 -- 7/22/2011 23:03:03 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 128
7/22/2011 23:01:49   
ajs777

quote:

PS3 cannot take SS so when i get on my comp in the morning ill do it. Also skins is harder but a more perminant solution then buffing when ever founders complain. Also it is more friendly to everyone as we could use it too so no more omniclass armor mistaken identies.

i still dont see whats wrong with letting us upgrade our armor as opposed to buying a new one for the same price instead of implementing something that in turn could only cause more lag
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 129
7/22/2011 23:02:05   
T.600

You think the devs hate founders? You've only had the best armour in the game ever since it was released. Founder armour is still by far the coolest looking armour in the game with the best stat placement. Founder armour is still the best in the game in my opinion. So, there is no valid reason whatsoever for it to be buffed. Founders received a complimentary gift of 1000 varium as a part of the player appreciation update, you have an achievment worth 5,500 rating points and your armour did get 10 enhancement slots. The devs gave you 1000 varium, so said it wasn't enough. It was enough for you to buy a new armour that is better than founder armour. There hasn't been an armour that truly outclasses the founder armour as of yet, so once again, all I see is greed and selfishness from the trolls who enjoy posting here and begging for a buff without any real argument for the buff.

You say that the game wouldn't be here without you? It would actually. Founder was just a promotion, just a promotion that lasted about 30 days. People would of still upgraded because they liked Epicduel and in order to be better. I'm sure that none of you bought founder to actually support the game, you were greedy for the founder status. If founder armour should be buffed, why shouldn't the beta weapons? The people who bought the beta weapons just upgraded slightly later, but that still doesn't make them any different.

There's many non-founder 'pro's out there who have probably had to purchase multiple armours just to stay slightly behind the founder armour. I remember having to buy necro mage first just to have less stat modifiers than founder armour and one less resistance. Then came the ugly and bulky space warrior armour. It had +1 more resistance than founder armour but founder armour still looked better, it had more stat modifiers and its stat modifiers were in the right places. Then we had the bunny borg armour, another limited rare that still looked worse than founder and it had less stat modifiers. The one big thing was that it was now +9, 2 points lower than founder armour's +7. Founders begun to complain and create threads like this on the forums with no valid reason for a buff. I would still rather have Founder Armour over bunny borg anyday... Some people say that Founder Armour should remain the best forever, no it shouldn't. Us non-founders will have to buy another limited rare and dreadfully looking tesla armour next week, but we won't complain.

Have fun begging for buffs!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 130
7/22/2011 23:10:09   
ajs777

quote:

You've only had the best armour in the game ever since it was released.

bunny borg clearly is better and Space warrior is a great comparison

quote:

founder armour is still by far the coolest looking armour in the game with the best stat placement.

yes it is coolest which is why we want to upgrade to keep it up to date, and since when was +8 str and +8 dex best? i personally like the desert marines stats best for merc and bunny borg has nice ones as well

quote:

Founder armour is still the best in the game in my opinion.

dont own it cant state that

quote:

Founders received a complimentary gift of 1000 varium as a part of the player appreciation update, you have an achievment worth 5,500 rating points and your armour did get 10 enhancement slots.

the 1k varium was rubbish, that doesnt let us show off our foudner status anyone can get varium i woulda been hapier with somthing along the line sof a foudner bike, who cares about achievments? and yes 10 enhancment slots to bring it almost up to par which of course we would need to pay for

quote:

There hasn't been an armour that truly outclasses the founder armour as of yet,

again both bunny borg and space warrior

quote:

You say that the game wouldn't be here without you? It would actually.

nobody bought founder? AE kicks epicduel because they make no money it wouldnt be hear because we have been paying since before you created your account to keep it around till you did!

whats the big problem of letting us upgrade foudner for what the price of a new armor would be? i mean seriously?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 131
7/22/2011 23:10:20   
One Winged Angel1357

go T power to you man. I do agree Space was on par with founder and bunny is a fraction of a percent better so with founders better skill placement that fraction means nothing.Also ajs re read my previous post there is an important edit you might of missed
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 132
7/22/2011 23:15:38   
Bunshichi

Were my p'm responses too much for you ajs :D

< Message edited by Bunshichi -- 7/22/2011 23:16:08 >

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 133
7/22/2011 23:22:34   
ajs777

yes bunshichi i cant handle that much childish comments in one night, you claim its greedy we want to upgrade our armor you claim we need to pay $20 if we want to upgrade it, you claim im just whinning for a buff, you think it should cost what it would cost for two armors to upgrade our one, sorry i cant deal with that anymore and thats not even on topic lose the NFR

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 7/22/2011 23:23:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 134
7/22/2011 23:25:38   
One Winged Angel1357

good news the ss was already on photobucket http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy40/Axl13579/PM.jpg
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 135
7/22/2011 23:25:56   
T.600

You wanna play?

quote:

bunny borg clearly is better and Space warrior is a great comparison

Bunny Borg clearly looks worse, and tell me, would a strength merc, strength bh or any mage benefit from using founder armour or bunny borg? Founder armour would be better, and you received 1000 varium to buy it if you really thought it was that good...

quote:

yes it is coolest which is why we want to upgrade to keep it up to date, and since when was +8 str and +8 dex best? i personally like the desert marines stats best for merc and bunny borg has nice ones as well

I think the beta weapons look cool, why can't they be 'kept up to date'? Why don't you give the bunnyzookas +38 damage to keep them up to date? +8 str and +8 dex is perfect for that mighty strength bh build that provides quick kills with a high win %. True, desert marine and bunny borg are better for other builds but founder armour was the best for ALL builds prior to their releases.

quote:

the 1k varium was rubbish, that doesnt let us show off our foudner status anyone can get varium i woulda been hapier with somthing along the line sof a foudner bike, who cares about achievments? and yes 10 enhancment slots to bring it almost up to par which of course we would need to pay for

1k varium is like giving you real money...if you want to show off your founder status, you have an achievment. You might receive something like a bike for the founders' anniversary. Yes you had to pay for 10 enhancement slots, but that 1000 varium could of helped you to enhance it. We have to enhance all our weapons just like you guys.

quote:

nobody bought founder? AE kicks epicduel because they make no money it wouldnt be hear because we have been paying since before you created your account to keep it around till you did!

I wasn't saying that nobody bought founder. I was stating that the game didn't need founders for it to run. It wasn't that massive, founder status was a promotion to lure more varium buyers in that 30 day period. You say you have been 'paying', when you only payed once to become a founder, and some peopel such as myself made our accounts during that same time and were unable to get varium at the time.

If founder should be buffed for no reason, why shouldn't the beta weapons?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 136
7/22/2011 23:26:45   
ajs777

HE LIES!!! never was there a buff EVER!!!! *goes to rage on twitter*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 137
7/22/2011 23:29:55   
One Winged Angel1357

go fight NW i wish you good luck. That SS is the main reason i support the skin idea over the buff
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 138
7/22/2011 23:34:04   
ajs777

quote:

Bunny Borg clearly looks worse, and tell me, would a strength merc, strength bh or any mage benefit from using founder armour or bunny borg? Founder armour would be better, and you received 1000 varium to buy it if you really thought it was that good...

yes but then what about varium for enhances? without enhances founder is outdated hideously and i personally would prefer the stats for a 5 focus build then str build, that is the dominant build nowadays

quote:

I think the beta weapons look cool, why can't they be 'kept up to date'? Why don't you give the bunnyzookas +38 damage to keep them up to date? +8 str and +8 dex is perfect for that mighty strength bh build that provides quick kills with a high win %. True, desert marine and bunny borg are better for other builds but founder armour was the best for ALL builds prior to their releases.

sure id love that too if we had the option to pay to buff those

quote:

1k varium is like giving you real money...if you want to show off your founder status, you have an achievment. You might receive something like a bike for the founders' anniversary. Yes you had to pay for 10 enhancement slots, but that 1000 varium could of helped you to enhance it. We have to enhance all our weapons just like you guys.

if we wanted varium dont you think we could have gotten it easy our selves? being a founder is prideful and i would give the 1k varium back for a founder hairstyle anyday, and who looks at achievments anyway

quote:

I wasn't saying that nobody bought founder. I was stating that the game didn't need founders for it to run. It wasn't that massive, founder status was a promotion to lure more varium buyers in that 30 day period. You say you have been 'paying', when you only payed once to become a founder, and some peopel such as myself made our accounts during that same time and were unable to get varium at the time.

If founder should be buffed for no reason, why shouldn't the beta weapons?

how do you know ive only paid once? i clearly have more then waht one payments would have been, do i need to show you all my receipts? no i dont thats not even your business, and yes they needed founders in those 30 days to make a good impression on AE

quote:

go fight NW i wish you good luck. That SS is the main reason i support the skin idea over the buff

dude its the only armor on this account ive owned, surely i would notice a buff, and i have screenies of it from way back, so it has to be the enahnces if anyhting , if that can even be called a buff and might i add, if we are paying for it is it really a buff? or an upgrade?

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 7/22/2011 23:40:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 139
7/22/2011 23:34:36   
Angels Holocaust

Never was there a buff for the armor. The moment that armor enhancements came out, the founder armor was already at +10 enhancements.
Post #: 140
7/22/2011 23:39:24   
One Winged Angel1357

Angels you would have to take it up with NW ill read all the DNfrol late beta early gamma and around halloween becuase that would be a safe guess for when the buff would have been seeing as that is when new armors came
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 141
7/22/2011 23:40:39   
LambO

Founder Amour has not be buffed. I know more about Epic Duel than NightWraith does. -.-

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 142
7/22/2011 23:40:48   
T.600

quote:

yes but then what about varium for enhances? without enhances founder is outdated hideously and i personally would prefer the stats for a 5 focus build then str build, that is the dominant build nowadays

Strength builds get quicker kills than 5 focus with a slightly lower win %, so I disagree with what you said there. And once again, founder was never supposed to be the best armour in the game that works for all builds. ED founders are the luckiest, founders in the other AE games didn't receive a gift so significant.

quote:

sure id love that too if we had the option to pay to buff those

Who wouldn't love that? Obviously the people who don't have those weapons, but then again no weapon was ever promised to be the best in the game or to be buffed.

quote:

if we wanted varium dont you think we could have gotten it easy our selves? being a founder is prideful and i would give the 1k varium back for a founder hairstyle anyday, and who looks at achievments anyway

You seem to be very ungrateful and selfish, I'd be happy with 1k varium just for buying one varium package.

quote:

how do you know ive only paid once? i clearly have more then waht one payments would have been, do i need to show you all my receipts? no i dont thats not even your business, and yes they needed founders in those 30 days to make a good impression on AE

I don't know how many times you've paid, I was just saying that the one payment for founder was all you did. You only paid once to become a founder.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 143
7/22/2011 23:41:19   
ajs777

quote:

Angels you would have to take it up with NW ill read all the DNfrol late beta early gamma and around halloween becuase that would be a safe guess for when the buff would have been seeing as that is when new armors came

no its not a safe guess because there was no buff! how do you even know you dont own the armor so really you shouldnt even be arguing it
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 144
7/22/2011 23:45:22   
ajs777

quote:

Strength builds get quicker kills than 5 focus with a slightly lower win %, so I disagree with what you said there. And once again, founder was never supposed to be the best armour in the game that works for all builds. ED founders are the luckiest, founders in the other AE games didn't receive a gift so significant.

how can you disagree with what i prefer? no foudner wasnt supposed to, so whats wrong with asking for the option to upgrade it again? its like buying a new armor i dont see what the rage against this is for

quote:

you seem to be very ungrateful and selfish, I'd be happy with 1k varium just for buying one varium package.

selfish? id give back money for something founder only, it would be in the staff's favor

quote:

i don't know how many times you've paid, I was just saying that the one payment for founder was all you did. You only paid once to become a founder.

so why cant i pay again to upgrade my armor to what would be a different armors equal?

dangit double posted again -_- sorry forum mods :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 145
7/22/2011 23:51:43   
One Winged Angel1357

dont shoot the messenger NW said it was buffed so if it was you would most likely find it in the DN's of armor releases. Also i am F2P by choice joined before frosty was a weapon and had the money for founder but like everyother ae game i could not be bothered to upgrade so when things such as this come up i have no emotional attachment allowing me to keep a cool head. Now if the personal attacks on me are done Skins which are a long term solution but will take time to code or buff which offers a short term reword but are less likely to happen as times on
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 146
7/23/2011 0:00:46   
Lord Barrius

This is getting very much out of line.

I don't see a hint of "greed" in this thread's premise (it was stated that the individuals would be willing to pay for such an upgrade, which doesn't sound at all like the "begging for free stuff" claims being thrown out here), and I'll thank you to keep such claims out of this thread entirely.

The next person to insult another user, non-founder or otherwise, will be in serious trouble. Civility is not optional, guys, we expect it. Everyone's got their own opinions about the game, and no one else is "stupid" for disagreeing with yours. So knock it off.
Post #: 147
7/23/2011 0:16:28   
One Winged Angel1357

I am sorry LB but i will have to respectful disagree with you on the greed note and here is why, a handful of players paying to always have thier armor be one step ahead of the rest of the community would create a founder varium rift in which the founders are always on top. Said rift is, if i understand what i have read correctly, the devs are trying to prevent. This is why i am pushing my skin idea so we still see the beauty of founder armor, which are all pretty in agreement that founder looks best, and we avoid the rift which in the long run will lose ED and thus AE money. I dont mean any disrespect to you LB i just that the buff solution may not be the best for the future of ED.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 148
7/23/2011 0:35:17   
.PinkMoose.

Since I was "disrespectful" in the last founder thread I will just have to agree with OWA

Epic  Post #: 149
7/23/2011 2:01:10   
Hiddenblade

could someone give me a quote saying founder will be the strongst armor in game forever? Anyone?
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Founder Evolves With You
Page 6 of 10«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition