Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: TLaPD weapons too strong!!!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: TLaPD weapons too strong!!!
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/23/2011 10:31:42   
SouL Prisoner

@ngshuyi94 the only reason ur supporting the non varium players coz ur also a non varium player . y dont u buy varium !!! is it difficult??? 4 u get , ( m sure than u will noe the value of it too)

u get varium after so much difficulty to juzz get ( 1+ damage and 3 extra stats)) now dont tell me about the looks . coz after the update of TLaPD this whole look crap is changed !!

TLapD non varium weapons looks much better then the varium weapons!! so dont get on the looks ( n looks dont help in the battle)

@blue "9 more stats " u kidding ??? the non varium pirate aux has total 15stats n the bunny zooka has total 19 stats that makes only (4 difference) thats all . *dont count the stats coz u woudn't lyk to get anserless ( carrierzooka gets 8slots) but thats no prob coz then its damage is only 34+

< Message edited by soulprisnerx -- 9/23/2011 10:35:56 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
9/23/2011 10:32:32   
ngshuyi94

@ Blue
U see soul, thats the idea, a little bit here and there makes a HUGE difference. On the other hand, ik what u mean too, yes, jug mode gotta be controlled more since 2 much stronger opponents are gonna drive the juggers nuts.

Edit: @ soul

Every1 has a choice, i made the choice not to spend on a game but rather, use it on my daily necessities.

If u made that choice of buying varium, then u will have to bear the responsibility and the consequences and not ask me to buy varium and give it a try. As far as i am clear, once u start buying, u can never stop.

Posts merge, because of a thread was merge. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 9/23/2011 16:02:08 >

Seven Stars - Seven Heaven
My Character Webpage! =D
http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=ngshuyi

Epic  Post #: 77
9/23/2011 10:37:24   
tigura

Umm... strong non var weapons are GOOD... This will help lessen "the gap" between us. I really think that as varium players we should be happy for our non varium counterparts... stop complaining. The varium auxs are still a lot better (ex. eggzookas)
DF Epic  Post #: 78
9/23/2011 10:38:17   
SouL Prisoner

@ngshuyi94

yup!! espically after the delta phase ( i hve to phase now n then the players wid those xtreme strong delta weapo0ns)

well dev's gotta think about all the battle modes !! they juzz cant simply compare a non varium vs varium ( they even need to c 2non varium and 1 varium player ) * i believe they do care about the jugg mode after all they designed it!!!!

< Message edited by soulprisnerx -- 9/23/2011 10:42:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 79
9/23/2011 10:40:44   
BlueKatz

Eggzooka: 27 stats 38 damage
Pirate Cannon: 18 stats 37 damage

27-18 = 9

Bunnyzooka is lv 30 weapon
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 80
9/23/2011 10:45:35   
SouL Prisoner

@BlueKatz

so that means only lvl 30 usues it???? cmon dude think n tell !! its ment for the players above 29 not juzz for lvl 30 .

n ur again missing to c the 2vs1 rather than thinking only 1v1.

< Message edited by soulprisnerx -- 9/23/2011 10:50:58 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
9/23/2011 10:50:07   
ngshuyi94

Hey soul, u know what? i tell u what is the problem to all these PROBLEMS.

The devs made this change not so long ago, that is, to allow lower lv to be able purchase higher lv weapons. I believe that this is the root cause to all of the problems.

This should be solved, really, whats the point of lv up when u can get a weapon of higher lv than ur own and its just 1 damage less every lv u are lower, which is like nothing. This should be the root cause.

Sig removed. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 9/23/2011 16:02:33 >
Epic  Post #: 82
9/23/2011 10:50:34   
BlueKatz

sigh... then why won't we use lv 1 weapon?

And 2vs1 is not easy mode for Varium user
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 83
9/23/2011 10:54:12   
ngshuyi94

@ Blue

As a non varium i jug too and i tell u that it is simply EPIC when u alone vs 2 30s. They can destroy u easily in 2 or 3 turns, let alone now that these new weapons are being produced.

Yes, i agree that the devs made a right choice in making these weapons for the non varium community but soul is right, we're only thinking it in a 1vs1 basis. In 2vs1, this represents a HUGE change and have a great impact.

Sig removed. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 9/23/2011 16:02:45 >
Epic  Post #: 84
9/23/2011 10:58:09   
SouL Prisoner

@ngshuyi94

agreed !! the root prob is the lvling thing lyk 20-25 ( n giving the reason that until the player reach the max limit requirment of the weapon , the weapon will not reach the best of it) it hardly makes any difference coz even if the player using the weapon having reuirement 29-33 ( 29 is getting the = stats as the lvl 33) so overall the lower lvl player is as good as higher lvlv player. and pluss lower lvl player usues more of his skills n skills is wat thats over powring !!! ( i think they should even reduce the stats , dmage and the resis/def*for teh armor)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
9/23/2011 10:59:35   
BlueKatz

It's 2vs1 loading system fault and they didn't balance it. Lv 33 facing 2 vs 30 is like lv 30 facing lv 33 in 1vs1. The unfairness happen all the time, non var suffer this for too long already and they won't complain as much as half of Varium user complain when we balance thing a bit.

Fixing the gap mean better 2vs2 and 2vs1 system. 2vs1 system was built base on the old standard, which is imbalanced. Now when ED staff fix balance, remove rare scale and each... 2vs1 will be fixed sooner or later

Just wait... we will see this kind of discussion again when they nerf TLM

@soulprisnerx they get punished with no skill point, no stat from leveling and damage reduced already....

< Message edited by BlueKatz -- 9/23/2011 11:00:48 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 86
9/23/2011 11:00:17   
zion

The best current level varium items still destroy the new stuff.
These are just regular f2p weps for lvl 33 according to the new standards.
Varium is only an "easy win" if you have the absolute latest gear fully enhanced.
Older weapons get outdated... This is how ED has always been.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
9/23/2011 11:03:12   
SouL Prisoner

@kat

well watever the thing is ... its indirectly affecting the jugg players..

and the finall conclusion is ( THE GAME IMBALANCES ONCE AGAIN) congrats !!!!!!!!

@gk365 well b4 the devs increase the standard for the non varium they gotta give a standard update for the varium players (to balace them) n u still did not get my point of view * u still thinking 1v1 rather than 2vs1!!!

< Message edited by soulprisnerx -- 9/23/2011 11:06:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
9/23/2011 12:35:23   
skeletondude

Actually jugger is suppose to be hard that the concept of the feature.I like the way it already is because it brings a challenge .
AQW Epic  Post #: 89
9/23/2011 12:56:00   
Bunshichi

Half of those jugger matches are not challenging imo you cannot beat 2 lvl 30 full varium tlm's one supp and the other str....
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
9/23/2011 13:18:15   
skeletondude

^Atually u can beat 2 Tlm with pure strategy it's not like there invincible or sumthing
AQW Epic  Post #: 91
9/23/2011 13:52:05   
Algorithm

Nah, their not to strong and I see the non-varium gap is slowly being worked at.
Still the ultimate solution IMO is fixing the enhancements, and making them cheaper so more non-variums, and variums alike can afford credit and varium wise to enhance their weapons.
Post #: 92
9/23/2011 14:00:39   
Lord Nub

It's funny. It seems to me the non-varium community will continue to complain until they either have the same stats and damage as varium or better.

Apparently nons would like it if this game didn't exist because guess what..without varium there would be no game. I know this must be hard for some to understand while living with mommy and daddy but money makes the world go round and I expect some varium equipment coming out in the near future to widen this small gap they created which is in turn making the varium community think twice before spending 10 bucks for 5 stats over a free non-var weapon.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
9/23/2011 14:01:27   
PD

It's not reduced unless the stat difference were closer for permanent content.

If it's a rare thing... then it really does not really matter because rares rarely influence the stat gaps unless the gap between the former and latter are that drastic.

If the gap reducing is for rare weapons, then it'll go away, and the conditions will revert back as they do not last.

< Message edited by PD -- 9/23/2011 14:03:24 >
Post #: 94
9/23/2011 14:01:53   
Lecouth
Banned

So nonvariums get some level 33 weapons and varium people get mad pathetic.
Post #: 95
9/23/2011 14:49:37   
TweakTrueHeart

i feel its not right. we pay for the right to have better weapons. if non varium players want better weps get varium then. i understand they should make it a little more even between both but not that close. and if you look at the various weps they have out for non varium if you look at some of the weapons that are varium of equal lvl the non varium ones are actually better. my new updated canon was wors then the non varium pirate canon. non varium items should be etter but not that much. some of us pay a lot of money to be sure to get very good items. if all of a sudden non varium items are going to be as good or that close to varium items whats the point in spending so much money? i have probably spent close to 200$ and didnt expect that non varium items were going to be that good other wise i may not have spent as much. i just think they shouldnt have made the gap that much smaller between non varium and varium
Post #: 96
9/23/2011 14:58:04   
PD

^^ I am just wondering how far money goes since it's value is highly arbitrary. Even it's perceived value is highly.

Just consider that before asserting the payer's right. Yes, you paid, but how far does your right go in a private company?

I just don't think that it's appropriate to say that one pays for something and therefore deserves something when money itself has no fixed, and concrete value in an in itself.

< Message edited by PD -- 9/23/2011 15:01:46 >
Post #: 97
9/23/2011 14:59:52   
skeletondude

For all those varium players who complain ,Do realise that there are better more stronger varium weaps goin to be released in the future and that the TlAPD was just the start of reducing the gap bettween the vars and non vars
AQW Epic  Post #: 98
9/23/2011 15:01:06   
Lecouth
Banned

@tweak nonvariums didn't have any level 33 primary weapons and now they do and now you want
to nerf them because there actually decent enough to compete. This game is 1v1 not Varium gets to beat nonvarium
everytime.
Post #: 99
9/23/2011 15:04:34   
TweakTrueHeart

that is not the point im trying to make. the point is i understand they need to fix the gap but they dont need to get rid of the gap. they have made the gap so small its ont a gap any more. and if this is the beginning of making the gap smaller for non varium its not going to be good for varium users. if they made the gap that small this time whats to say they wont make more lvl 33+ non var weapons. all im saying is we pay a lot of money to be able to have good weapons and armor. its not to make us better then the non varium per say but to make us more equal to the people who do hav varium. so yes they need to fix the gap but there is a point wen you shorten the gap and nearly get rid of the gap.
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: TLaPD weapons too strong!!!
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition