Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Design Notes November 08, 2011

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Design Notes November 08, 2011
Page 8 of 8«<45678
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/15/2011 3:45:06   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

@xxomegafaustxx: I don't think that's quite true. I can tell you that I have just played through to level 27 on an alt, and I have a friend who played through to level 25. When you get to level 21, I straight away (as a BH), bought Bio Hunter, and my friend bought Necro Mage, these armours did a great job for us, and I also tried a few other similar ones, like Gothic Hunter and they also did a good job, depending on the build I was using.
If you're talking about the lower level ones, then I'd also like to say that at level 8, I bought Flight Suit armour, this, for the stats etc. was also great. I also saw quite a few players with these armors on, an increasing number of players are buying the Starter pack.
The armours are still being used, and they are very helpful if you buy them at the right levels.

< Message edited by Lycus -- 11/15/2011 12:42:16 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 176
11/15/2011 11:07:17   
Basicball

@OWA: well, you could see it as 'i get an extra 1 point for having 2 items' so as some kind of a reward ^~^

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 177
11/15/2011 18:51:24   
nico0las

It pays to have a standard of 50 support in my strength builds.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 178
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Design Notes November 08, 2011
Page 8 of 8«<45678
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition