Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= 22-11-2011 DN - The Krampus Cometh LIVE!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= 22-11-2011 DN - The Krampus Cometh LIVE!
Page 9 of 11«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/24/2011 5:23:44   
Fay Beeee

Well I love the little guy to bits. LOL
I have been playing about with him (I have not done a rebuild yet) but he is SOOOOO FUNNY.

The attack mode is same as assault bit
BUT
the Nom Nom is hilarious. I was laughing so much, I was crying. I put all into slow mode so I could watch him in action. He does eat the weapons for 2 rounds. lol You can only use this one once for each fight. The attack can be used more than once.

He is GREAT.

Thank you guys. I really appreciate all the hard work you put into this game. So what if there are a few problems, they are solvable exentually.:)

THANK YOU again, all of you.

Epic  Post #: 201
11/24/2011 5:38:26   
Calogero

still not worth 1900 varium...

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 202
11/24/2011 5:42:21   
VIX

Well i didn't like this thing from Devs , they did a mistake updating this Yeti Bot now , Reason ?

if someone doesn't have this yeti bot he\she will lose the battle 100% , umm why ?
-Because on Habit the battle ends on 3-5th turn if anyone have the Yeti Bot the VS can't win Because when they use yeti Bot you can't use your "Gun \ Zooka" cuz of +2 Cooldown will be added after this yetti bot hits you. so i totally say it's a bad thing they did when they Updated this yeti bot today.

Well i can get this bot idc, but just think of non varium players if they can win anyone now, just think about this then post saying it's cool bot :/ , i didn't like this release at all cuz it's not fair . sorry if i said something wrong but seriously it's disasspointed.

-Thanks
-VIX

Epic  Post #: 203
11/24/2011 5:43:15   
Fay Beeee

Agreed the price was a bit high. Had to sell loads of rares. But all cool.
Epic  Post #: 204
11/24/2011 5:45:22   
Rayman
Banned

Ok when u use yeti special first the attack goes 3 cooldown but when you use the attack first all the yeti goes 2 cooldown
AQW Epic  Post #: 205
11/24/2011 5:47:01   
Fay Beeee

And the special can ONLY be used once each fight - then no more.
Epic  Post #: 206
11/24/2011 6:03:37   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Hmm, wasn't expecting the credit price to be so cheap, that is pretty good. Still deciding though on whether to get it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 207
11/24/2011 6:22:56   
drinde

Hmmmm.

Shouldn't robots be renamed now? You can't expect us to oil a yeti.

Maybe named Assists.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 208
11/24/2011 6:42:44   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

Audio hasnt transferred yet, but here is a Spot-Demo of Yeti
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh1x2oC40HQ

Thank You developers for this release. Though this is a weapon, I view it as a fun feature too. The animation is a bright fun addition to the serious gritty feel of ED.

< Message edited by JZaanu -- 11/24/2011 6:55:18 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 209
11/24/2011 6:44:59   
Calogero

JZaabu

just a question, the Aux Gun Block, does it remove Stat bonusses of those weapons aswell or just the weapons itself?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 210
11/24/2011 7:03:27   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

Stats remain. I just checked :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 211
11/24/2011 7:08:16   
drinde

Does Nom x2 do like 25% Focus + tech DMG?
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 212
11/24/2011 8:01:29   
Thylek Shran

What happened to WorkBot X9 ?

Will it return ?

All its items seem to be available at Nightwraith´s inventory.

< Message edited by Thylek Shran -- 11/24/2011 8:07:55 >

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 213
11/24/2011 9:25:14   
Hun Kingq

The Yeti's special is great for 1vs1 if the round is short but if the round is long just like the gamma and assault bot you should be able to use it more then one time because how can we truly punish the strength and support abusers. In Boss battles the special should be allowed to be more than once. 2vs2 either the yeti should be program to eat both players weapons or be used more than once and same goes for 1vs2. they did not limit the gamma bot or the assault bot one match usage why limit any new bot, especially since the damage is less than the overpowered gamma bot.

The Varium price should have been the same or just a little high than the assault bot since you can use the special only once but as taking away the stats if the weapons are taken away then the stats should be taken away as well.
Epic  Post #: 214
11/24/2011 9:44:30   
Stabilis

Interesting timing for release, wonder how many other people are at school right now?

AQ Epic  Post #: 215
11/24/2011 10:08:01   
Calogero

hmmm well that's a shame... IF the bot also ate the Aux / Gun Stats I'd say that would be a potentional nerf to all Builds, especialy STR ones...
Concept of bot could have been great but it ends up being nothing really
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 216
11/24/2011 10:09:35   
Sparticus

So far, as predicted, the Yeti is a waste of a turn. Anyone who I've seen use it lost. In 2v2, a turn of damage is worth more then a nerf. I set up my TM to have 5 attacks worth using so the 2 turn nerf is a moot point. It's cute but I'd rather win "ugly" then lose and be "cute".

FYI: If you are a TM, as I am playing today, scatter your skills a bit so you can have more choices. This seems to counter the Yeti's nerf and render the attack a waste of a turn. If you are a BH/CH focus build, you already have enough options to counter this and STR builds who get Yeti'ed should really report the player, they don't belong in this game. TlM, you don't need help so have fun.

@JZaanu: Thanks for the Youtube demo of the Yeti.

It really is a creative piece of artwork and some fine animation but the nerf could have been so much better. It almost was epic.

< Message edited by Sparticus -- 11/24/2011 10:26:38 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 217
11/24/2011 11:08:50   
Hun Kingq

I was only blocked twice so far and of course by a low dex strength abusing tact merc and a Bounty Hunter, the two class that blocks the Blood Mage a lot. Then when the Yeti gets blocked that is it for the special. For the Varium price the special should be able to be used more than once, the special should be unblockable, and since the pistol and aux is gone so should the stats. Even if they use aux and the Yeti eats it there is no extended cool down period because as soon as the weapons return they could use it that very same round. Also they should have made it it the Gamma bot as well.

< Message edited by Hun Kingq -- 11/24/2011 11:09:11 >
Epic  Post #: 218
11/24/2011 11:40:02   
dawarrior15

Hmm, it's a shame that the Yeti was the only thing they released with the update. A 2nd pointless release for non-variums. I was waiting for the credit only weaponry you promised in the design notes.

quote:

The next content update will introduce you to the first Krampus you meet, and you’ll be able to purchase some Krampus weaponry for credits! If you have some varium, you’ll be able to enter battle with your own Baby Yeti!

Ahh well we all know who the devs only care about *hint* varium players *hint*

< Message edited by dawarrior15 -- 11/24/2011 11:41:01 >
Epic  Post #: 219
11/24/2011 12:02:24   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@dawarrior- I asked Nightwraith about that. He said that they'll be in the game for the next update.
Post #: 220
11/24/2011 12:11:00   
Basicball

Bought a yeti, did a video, uploading now :)

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 221
11/24/2011 12:33:18   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Lol, my thanksgiving video is gonna be uploaded probably tommorrow, i g2g to my grandma's house for thanksgiving, and I lost the video..... e.e

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 222
11/24/2011 12:48:26   
PivotalDisorder

can I see this contract you speak about dawarrior15? I presume you mean contract, cause their is no such thing as a "promise" in business.
its either an advertising ploy or its what they hope to give us. in no way is it a contractual obligation unless you signed a contract.
Post #: 223
11/24/2011 13:00:58   
Retrosaur

look at psibertus, trying to be cool.

He didn't say it was a contract, in any way.
AQW Epic  Post #: 224
11/24/2011 13:03:41   
Autumms

The yeti is so funny! I can't help but laugh every single time I use it's special, every time I use it their like WTF??? U HACKER lol.
Epic  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= 22-11-2011 DN - The Krampus Cometh LIVE!
Page 9 of 11«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition