Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= November 29th - A Frosty Design Notes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= November 29th - A Frosty Design Notes
Page 2 of 10«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/29/2011 18:25:37   
My Name is Jake
Banned

I've been waiting for a new promo. I'll have enough points tomorrow to get the varium pack when it's released.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
11/29/2011 18:49:34   
Agiluz

Hmmm hopefully this new promos are good for my comeback from retirement in 12/10/11 :D

Rogue Ninja
Post #: 27
11/29/2011 18:53:23   
Rayman
Banned

Hope the new promo Weapons Dont give str modifers because delta weps already got alot of str stats, this new promo item should have stats Like FrostBane.

im getting Points in 6 days and finally i can sell delta weps to get varium to go back to bh because my little brother changed me with my 50k credits to TLM.
Now i gotta use a tittle that says (I HATE TLMS) i sold bunny borg and lowe armor to try to get varium to change class but got to 700 var only.

< Message edited by raymanpwner -- 11/29/2011 18:58:54 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
11/29/2011 18:59:06   
Stabilis

Promos should have added effects as the Delta does.
AQ Epic  Post #: 29
11/29/2011 19:01:39   
Rayman
Banned

yea an Ability to frost the oponent i mean a stun but an ice appears to catch the oponent or the floor turns frost and a frost dragon use an ability to fire Ice so the oponent get stunned, it can be cooler, like stun guns but when u stun the oponent it lows 8 dex and tech so when u stun u can do higger dmg. It lows the dex and tech only while stunned

< Message edited by raymanpwner -- 11/29/2011 19:04:29 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
11/29/2011 19:03:04   
DeathGuard

Delta Gear shouldn't go, never in ED history, phase items go rare without phase not finishing, I want to grab Delta gear as many other players do, so gives us a chance, at least 2-3 months more, I beg it! Don't crush my dreams on getting my first phase items....
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 31
11/29/2011 19:06:09   
Bu Kek Siansu

New promos? Nice! :) But, I won't be able to purchase them before December 26th. :/
Post #: 32
11/29/2011 19:13:45   
nico0las

New promotional? Eh, on one hand I want it, on the other hand we've already
had so many troubles with promotionals, I don't know what to think.
Looks good.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
11/29/2011 19:32:22   
Midnightsoul

What about ppl who have purchased more than one epic varium pack because we didn't get twice the delta sets so we can't get profit from it, we need something to make up for it, and EVERY EPIC PACK SHOULD GIVE THE CUSTOMER SOME KIND OF PROMO.

MidnightSoul
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 34
11/29/2011 19:41:11   
rej

Oh, thank goodness! I'll finaly be able to rid myself of those pesky delta weapons in my inventory.

It is difficult to enjoy your cake when your pants are on fire.
~Dragon of Time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
11/29/2011 20:03:53   
Xx. Christian .xX

I cant wait ;) just bought 6 Upgrade cards 3 for me and 3 for my brother (shhhh*christmas gift* *wonders what will he give me*)

Your sig has been Dusted
Our limits: 500 x 100 & 50kb max
Once per page
Detailed Sig Guide
Post #: 36
11/29/2011 20:54:17   
Renzan

quote:

Delta Gear shouldn't go, never in ED history, phase items go rare without phase not finishing, I want to grab Delta gear as many other players do, so gives us a chance, at least 2-3 months more, I beg it! Don't crush my dreams on getting my first phase items....

My point exactly
Epic  Post #: 37
11/29/2011 21:02:53   
Xx. Christian .xX

OMG CMON JUST RELEASE THE PROMO and leave the delta if people wants it
Post #: 38
11/29/2011 21:28:37   
helloguy

as long as its in game too
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 39
11/29/2011 22:19:47   
drinde

Krampus, Krampus, Krampus....
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 40
11/29/2011 22:20:48   
The Joker X

Wait wait wait... why can't the delta promos stay along with the new frost wep? The phase didn't even end, and I clearly remember the other phases had multiple promos at the same time. I was looking forward to buying the $50 package, but only if it had another promo with it like in the beta and gamma phases. Can't you guys just leave the delta weps there?
Other than that, sounds like a good release.
AQW Epic  Post #: 41
11/29/2011 22:21:53   
B9000

quote:

+1

Even though I'm not gonna be getting these, I don't think these weapons should be removed until Delta is over. Either bring them back b/w other promos, give players an option of this promo or the new one (if that's not too much effort), or put them in an NPC shop for the rest of this phase. Also, when they are to be removed I'd think a minimum of 2 weeks or so would be helpful, 4 days is a bit short.
Epic  Post #: 42
11/29/2011 22:28:14   
drinde

Well, maybe they are ending Delta as well.

And as for a Stun Special, NO NO NO! I don't think anyone wants to be stunned 3 times in a row.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 43
11/29/2011 22:31:58   
Nexus...

Yeah, this is kind of pissing me off to. I have been waiting for Frostbane or a new promo to come along so I can get the phase item AND the promo. However now I have to pick, and quite frankly I don't think I will get either. Why is it that the ED team MUST take the delta weapons out of the 10k package? Why must they charge such a high premium for Varium, while also cutting down on the amount we can get (Phase item + promo) in such a high priced package. I just do not understand it.

So while I was looking forward to a new promo, I was also expecting that the phase item (delta weapons) would remain just like they did during Beta and Gamma.

Please change this. It will just give the players more bang for their buck, which should also mean an increase in Varium sales. Maybe you can make the Delta weapons sellable next release (for those who want to sell duplicates) while also keeping the Delta weapons in the 10k package.

Please consider.

Prophet

< Message edited by Nexus... -- 11/29/2011 22:33:54 >
Epic  Post #: 44
11/29/2011 22:34:03   
Midnightsoul

^Frost Destroyer=Freeze Effect (Makes the person do reduced dmg by 20% for 2 turns?)
Idk...lol, that'd make u more mad if the effect was another stun. >:D
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 45
11/29/2011 22:35:43   
drinde

^
Actually, doing less Damage or doing none? I'd pick doing less DMG, since it still does Damage.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 46
11/29/2011 23:24:28   
Algorithm

SO ready to get this new promo ;) .
Post #: 47
11/30/2011 1:06:15   
Luna_moonraider

i see the devs are trying to cut $$ losses by doing this. sigh expected from the devs because i think they did not make too much profit in the delta phase due to people leaving the game. *shake head* at this rate more players will leave. gl devs. if they do make delta weps available in game that would be better. removing deltas when the phase is not even over wonder what the devs are thinking. Yes people wanted a new promo but they wanted the promo to stack with delta weps not a whole new promo without delta weps. also 4 day to get $50 kinda hard for a kid.

AQW Epic  Post #: 48
11/30/2011 2:56:59   
xxomegafaustxx

^This is a supply-vs-demand marketing ploy. Kicking Delta weapons off the shelves creates a greater incentive for consumers to purchase and therefore, compels more people to buy since such weapons are going to be rare.

Plus, I think it's bout time they did something new, I mean almost every var player has these weapons. . .there needs to be some variety. Further more, weapons are going to lose their effectiveness in the future. . .it won't stay strong forever. Delta weapons may be a good investment in terms of varium now but there may be even more better offers in the future. Who knows if this seasonal weapon will be as strong or as good as the Delta set?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
11/30/2011 4:35:03   
Goony
Constructive!

Alignment wars sounds good, definately a step in the right direction!

Any news on backpack space or future balance changes?
Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= November 29th - A Frosty Design Notes
Page 2 of 10«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition