Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Picking on classes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Picking on classes
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/9/2012 12:19:33   
Ranloth
Banned

I got to fight DEX CH just a moment ago, thanks to Digital X, and maybe I was wrong about what I said.. >_>
Tanks seem to be quite stronger than I thought, and someone mentioned that Static Charge might be the problem. Every 2 turns, and getting usually 20-30 Energy back means you got to get hit 80-120 damage on maxed Reroute.. Adding +1 turn warm-up and +1 more to cooldown would make it slightly better, as you couldn't use it straight away if EMP'ed and not every 2 turns to nerf Def/Res and heal, followed by Massacre if you manage to train it somehow.
And problem as I said, lies also in enhancements which make it all a bit over the top - not Plasma Armor itself.
AQ Epic  Post #: 26
1/9/2012 13:33:57   
TurkishIncubus

Stop it, seriously stop, why there should be an OPED class every time , its just advantages and disadvantages

Advantages of TLM:
Smoke reduce oponents block chance, You dont need to use reroute with an attack(you need to use static), Surgical decrease rage, etc.

Disadvantages of TLM:
Blockable attacks(for primary build), Reroute is not always give same amount of energy(unlike static), Energy shield need to be higher lvl to be effective and it took hp (energy would be better cause of reroute), dont have a str related super move, atom is blockable

Advantages of CH:
Static always give same amount of energy, Plasma armor gives passive resistance directly so you can use dex abuse builds, Emp is unblockable, etc.

Disadvantages of CH:
Static blockable, Malf doesnt reduce oponents block chance, you need to use str build to increase the effect of static.

So you need to choose your class with considering these, there is not any best class, if you use your class advantages good your class will be best. And there is also TM-BM-BH is very effective classes why you did not mention them. Most ppl also changed to them. When you stop this OPED thats OPED and play this game.

< Message edited by TurkishIncubus -- 1/9/2012 13:34:07 >

Epic  Post #: 27
1/9/2012 14:00:25   
Rui..
Banned

why cyber is op. Let me explain.
60 tech and an energy armour with max plasma shield makes them kinda immune to energy damage.
150 dex and defence matrix makes them immune to physical damage.
One lousy assault bot and they back to awesome
unlimited unblockable emp. Unlimited heal. Unlimited cheap shot .
What more shd i say.
I been ranting the development team to change the assault bot debuff to scale with focus but they just dont care.
How hard was it to give cyber a blood just?

< Message edited by Rui.. -- 1/9/2012 14:02:51 >
Post #: 28
1/9/2012 15:20:24   
Ranloth
Banned

@TurkishIncubus
I didn't mean it in a bad way. Perhaps it's temporary as I don't know a good way yet to beat Dex CHs (counter basically) as TM. Case might be different with other classes, so my opinion might've been biased.

@Rui..
Not really, fought CH with Plasma Armor and Energy Armor? I did and surprisingly, I won?
Let's get real, even Tank CHs don't go that high with Dex, usually a bit over a 100 really.. And Matrix requires Support to be better, or lots of spare points.
Assault Bot? I do that with TM to get rid of Malf, and with my Matrix at Lvl 3 - I get +31 Defence IIRC. OP'ed then?
Heal you say? Same applies to pretty much TLM and TM. Main reason is Reroute + Tank build. You can Tank, heal, get EP back, heal, and so on.. Fair much?

Assault Bot to debuff with Focus? Seriously you want Focus 5 all over the game again? People started to pick on Assault Bot after Bots got changed, and Gamma Bot wasn't that useful anymore. Blinded first by OP'ness (Gamma Bot was, no one can deny with Focus 5 before changes) and then deciding other Bot is too strong.

Cyber Hunter, says something? It's not Bounty Hunter. It revolves around technology so Static Charge and overall, its skills make sense. It's like Blood Mage having Reroute instead, and being able to Tank as much as TLMs.

< Message edited by Trans -- 1/9/2012 15:21:41 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 29
1/9/2012 15:23:20   
Wraith

Trans21: Fight Rogue Ninja. Let's see how many turns it takes me to beat you, with 40+ HP.

He could have beaten me without boosters while I used 2. (Reason why I beat him was thanks to him giving me free wins for the challenge mission. i owe you two wins Rogue, claim 'em when you want xD)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
1/9/2012 15:24:27   
BlueKatz

I have a small question, have any Non Var beat Full Varium CH yet? (and what class are you)
I really wun to know :L
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 31
1/9/2012 15:27:45   
Ranloth
Banned

I quite doubt that BlueKatz. Enhancements really widen the gap too much, and it's quite the case with all the classes.
It's do-able, as people used to be able to beat old TLMs with Full Varium, while other player was non Varium. It's matter of time until people make counter builds.
AQ Epic  Post #: 32
1/9/2012 15:29:57   
Rui..
Banned

@trans
u trying to compare reroute with static? if the first hit on a mage hits hard ur reroute effectiveness falls my half. next if ur emped ur done .
how much is the assumed 45 or 50 hp gonna give u back energy just 15to18 .
there are cybers n there are cybers who know what they doin. either u fought a noob or got lucky with a few crits:)
Post #: 33
1/9/2012 15:34:43   
Ranloth
Banned

Everyone, Digital X is a noob. Remember that! <_< >_>
No I did not get lucky, as TM I slowly got a counter strategy for Dex build which needs some improvements but with few more tries, I can be able to counter them.
Reroute at Lvl 7-10 is 27-30% Energy return. 50 HP = 14-15 Energy. Not much but when you can Tank as TM/TLM, Heal as soon as possible to be able to heal sooner (and get Energy back again), it works just as good.
Besides EMP relies on Technology, Focus 5 build or any other that won't mainly focus on Technology, will lose on EMP as it'll be less effective and you will be able to finish him off. And on top of that, most players have near maxed Static, maxed Plasma and Malf or Massacre, leaving very few points to even actually invest in Heal or EMP, not talking about Matrix for defence.

< Message edited by Trans -- 1/9/2012 15:45:49 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 34
1/9/2012 16:16:14   
Gabriel Dude

allright to everyone saying ch its the same and saying if you want no block get same dex as us theres 2 problems. even when we get more dex we have to remove stats on any other thing we have you chs dont neeed that as u dont have to put soo many stats on tech cuz of plasma armor strength its quite better than tlm strength since they have malf which takes out more tech and massacre which improves with strenth not ignoring that with a physical armor and plasma armor with malf static and massacre strength its quite veeery good soo the point is that cyber hunter its not like OPED it now has the most chance to win all classes but its not overpowered.

ALL the ch´s thaat say that they dont have more chances to win or whatever are just scared for ch to get nerfed (btw im not complaining i can stand a ch as a bh with no problem)
Post #: 35
1/9/2012 16:45:48   
IsaiahtheMage

CH is OPed. I shouldn't even have to explain. SO here is one litttle reason why Max PA + Max SC + Lvl 8 SA + Lvl 4 Malf + Lvl 1 Mass all combined into a high STR/DEX build = OPed. I can't make it anymore simple then that all I can do is explain what I mean more detailed.
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
1/9/2012 17:53:21   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

Please keep all balance related topics in the official balance thread here instead.

Locked.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Picking on classes
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition