Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 5 of 30«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/2/2012 9:45:42   
Crystal Lion

I wish you luck, then.
Post #: 101
2/2/2012 10:01:00   
Vector

thanks... *sees someone familiar in the distance*
Post #: 102
2/2/2012 10:05:30   
Crystal Lion

*Both twins try to look in the distance.*
Post #: 103
2/2/2012 10:14:41   
Vector

hmmm... who's that over there?
Post #: 104
2/2/2012 10:19:47   
Crystal Lion

Looks like another underworld denizen to me. I hope he wasn't in the big fight at the park, or else... At any rate, he must be a villain from the looks of him.

*Artisa acts as though she doesn't know who that is.*
Post #: 105
2/2/2012 10:21:40   
Sir Night

*Notices 3 weirdos staring at me off in the distance, then dives into the water and out of sight*
Post #: 106
2/2/2012 10:23:55   
Vector

*motions for artisa to leave while atroxia's looking at the figure* how do you... oh right, i forgot you're part lion *facepalm*
Post #: 107
2/2/2012 10:39:12   
Crystal Lion

And there's another thing over there.

*Artisa leaves before Atroxia notices.*
Post #: 108
2/2/2012 10:44:17   
Vector

*saw it jump in the water* oh that must've been swamp croc. doesn't seem to care much about humans if i recall...
Post #: 109
2/2/2012 10:45:56   
Sir Night

*Bursts out of the water, grabs Artisa, and swims off to have a little snack*
Post #: 110
2/2/2012 10:50:51   
Crystal Lion

Let go! I'm all bones! You won't have a good meal! *She quickly takes a deep breath before the croc monster dives underwater.*
Post #: 111
2/2/2012 10:51:40   
Vector

(oh, you asked for it swampy!)

*the figure saw the croc grab artisa and goes after them*
Post #: 112
2/2/2012 10:51:49   
Kinzdor

Green cooler is Chemical.

I shall save the white lion! *uses his powers to turn the water into a solid* HAND OVER THE LION OR GET A ACID BOMB TO THE FACE!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 113
2/2/2012 10:54:03   
Crystal Lion

*Atroxia stares in shock for a while, then quickly runs to the part of the river bank closest to where the croc ran off!*

Hey! Let go of my twin, you beast!
Post #: 114
2/2/2012 10:59:20   
Kinzdor

*runs on the now solid water* Having the power to mess with thing chemical structures can be useful! Atroxia look over there! *points towards the croc and Artisa* Wait a figure is coming this way! You handle Croc I will investigate the figure!

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 2/2/2012 11:00:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 115
2/2/2012 10:59:43   
Vector

*the figure actually dives into the water, and by now his identity is known*

(da dadadahhh! it's the reclusive cyborg! surprise? especially since he really can break the ICE like that? :P )

< Message edited by Vector -- 2/2/2012 11:01:08 >
Post #: 116
2/2/2012 11:02:43   
Kinzdor

You can`t be that bad if you are trying to save her!

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 2/2/2012 11:07:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 117
2/2/2012 11:09:38   
Vector

(scientific fact: solid water is actually ice. hope you realize that artisa's underwater too!)

*completely ignores Chemical*
Post #: 118
2/2/2012 11:12:32   
Kinzdor

HMMPH! I will trust the cyborg for now,but if he does anything funny! ACID BOMB
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 119
2/2/2012 11:17:09   
Sir Night

*Bursts out of the solidified water and notices that the marine life has all been killed, and that his dinner was nearly killed by that stunt as well. Enraged, he turns around and lets out a deafening roar at the figures behind him.*
Post #: 120
2/2/2012 11:25:04   
Vector

(that will not bode well for chemical, i fear)

*slips by and steals artisa away from the croc while he roars*

(edit: hmm... crystal lion appears to be offline, so we'll have to make this quick for the twins... but she asks that they still live so, croccy, no food for you this time)

< Message edited by Vector -- 2/2/2012 11:33:31 >
Post #: 121
2/2/2012 11:38:35   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Hmm... I can understand why Atroxia would be concerned with her. I suppose that's the job of such a sister, but there could still be problems with misunderstandings as to the nature of her loved one. Refusing to look past appearances has been a flaw in too many a friend or family member across the eons. Of course, I would not have it that she would be in the least lack of carefulness, but rather that she be... discrete would not be the word... careful about it, and not too quick to action that she could potentially mess up a good thing by not understanding who the person actually is, regardless of appearances.

I, personally, do actually enjoy a good romance every once in a while, but I prefer for it to be interspersed with high fantasy and drama, making it still one of the main points, but not too much of a focus that the story doesn't have any possibility of tragedy and consequences for what they are doing. For example, DOOMed lovers in a time of war would make for an interesting piece, especially if they are constant companions, focusing the story on that relationship when the action dies down. Can make for a very good, if somewhat sad, ending if after all that time one of them dies, especially if the death has meaning, such as dying in the middle of fulfilling their quest, or giving the other one enough drive to reach the end, if only for the purpose of revenge. Of course, it's always nice to have them actually survive in the end.

A pure romance, with no other goal than just that can be good, but obviously it also needs another focus, such as gang violence and the implications of it, possibly interspersed with moral qualms of one or both of them involved, or possibly a story about having multiple love interests at once, and the consequences and... angst involved in trying to be with both of them (which you know is going to happen, at least for a time; XD). But regardless of that, such things are obvious, and are just the makings of a good story in general, so I digress.

... THE WATER INTO A SOLID?!?!?!?!?! YOU'LL SUFFOCATE THEM, MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*chuckles at Kinz's excuse for why he's able to do that, in hindsight* *sigh* That was funny.

There's also the fact that that should have crushed them both, regardless of Swamp Croc's defensive capabilities. (SCIENCE!!!) If it was naturally turning the water into ice, instead of just some mostly solid semi-gelatenous material, like you actually did (making an excuse for why they are not dead, and blaming Kinz's incompetant use of his powers [no offence; some such things must be said in order to make things make sense, sometimes; if it was completely solid, they definitely would have both died; there is no way that they couldn't have, even with semi-invulnerability]), they'd be impaled both from the inside and outside, as well...

*considers sending him to the Sahara, and then opens a portal in front of Swamp Croc, which sucks him in, and leaves him 5 miles away from them, down the river*

Hey.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 2/2/2012 11:40:35 >
DF  Post #: 122
2/2/2012 11:47:55   
Vector

immediately takes off with artisa as atroxia tries to keep up, shouting at the cyborg*
Post #: 123
2/2/2012 11:50:21   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

*walks along the river, whistling, ignoring them*
DF  Post #: 124
2/2/2012 11:54:42   
Vector

*unable to comprehend what just happened* umm... should i even ask?
Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 5 of 30«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition