Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/2/2012 12:02:07   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

A couple girls were talking and walking with you, a crocadili-morph attacked and kidnapped one of them, a businessman with super powers attemped to stop them from getting too far away, so as to prevent the Croc's consuming of the female, a Cyborg took the girl from the Croc's grasp, while it was momentarily distracted, and then was chased by the second girl, her twin, who was suspicious of said mechanically-based life form's intentions, and I interjected myself into the affair, and neutralized the crocadilian humanoid's dangerous aspect in this matter by teleporting him away to another point, which had other Smashers to fight him.
DF  Post #: 126
2/2/2012 12:04:12   
caseybp

*then Casey walks in the room and an aqward silence fills the air...*Then leaves...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 127
2/2/2012 12:07:41   
Vector

and that means... never mind. i better go find the cyborg and see if the lass is alright
Post #: 128
2/2/2012 12:13:18   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Lassies. Plural. Understand?
DF  Post #: 129
2/2/2012 12:16:16   
Vector

please, i know atroxia could handle herself. i'm more worried about artisa, that's why i said the singular form.
Post #: 130
2/2/2012 12:30:50   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I was saying that much so that you would seem more... Gah, can't think of the word. So that you would seem to be more on their side. Words can have very interesting effects. Using both of them would imply you cared for the result of the potential battle, while saying that about Artisa specifically would imply you have a fear as to the nature of the Cyborg's intentions... which could effect the situation in quite a few ways...Hard to voice my thoughts adequately. Such things effect how you are thought of. Politics, and things.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 2/2/2012 12:31:01 >
DF  Post #: 131
2/2/2012 12:54:32   
Vector

but over what just happened, it might make you think twice over that assumption... *sigh* still, i better be off. i need to know if the cyborg interfered in time *leaves*
Post #: 132
2/2/2012 15:15:44   
delta blitz

This is who I am!!!

^* a little insight into my character's current thought pattern*
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 133
2/2/2012 17:24:32   
Kinzdor

Chemical did not turn the water to ice. He merely made it more solid. A solid with partly liquid properties. This would have made it easier to catch Corc. Of course every one thought it was ice and I had to leave so. Also any posts in green are by Chemical. Any posts in yellow are by Accelerator. Any post in purple is by Darkness King!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 134
2/2/2012 17:31:37   
Vector

like jello? or syrup, even?
Post #: 135
2/2/2012 17:41:41   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I didn't assume you meant ice. I just assumed you meant an actual solid, and not an amorphic solid (they are not actual solids, and have individual traits outside of that state of matter's definition that sets them apart; Glass is an example of this). To be fair, that is assuming the chemical would completely change the water in the area, and not create some combination of individual substances.

Jello is a colloid. It is effectively substances in various phases of matter, with some suspended in one another. Syrups are liquid mixtures of high viscosity.

*sigh* Oh, David, that video depresses me about your state of mind. The feeling of acceptance of the darkness and lack of hope for change that embodies your thoughts... I am at a loss for words to express myself; You must excuse me for that. I had already known about that aspect of you, but I had underappreciated the degree to which it embodies your persona. Is that a choice wrought in the past (concerning the video as a way to express your feelings and, well, who you are, as one might say), or was it chosen more recently? Such sentiments, if not... chained and controled to a point could cause much grief.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 2/2/2012 17:56:41 >
DF  Post #: 136
2/2/2012 17:46:25   
Kinzdor

quote:

a businessman with super powers attemped to stop them from getting too far away,

Chemical is a chemist not a businessman!

Hey you just gave away my secret identity!

Hey at least I didn`t give names!

Ya but how meany chemists do you see in this city?

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 2/2/2012 17:48:03 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 137
2/2/2012 17:51:09   
Vector

how many people do you know that plan on revolting from their original alignments?
Post #: 138
2/2/2012 18:10:30   
Kinzdor

Several!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 139
2/2/2012 18:10:44   
Jessa K

How did you guys manage to not get busted for RP-ing there? XD.
AQW  Post #: 140
2/2/2012 18:28:12   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Because we are describing what's going on in our stories/storyline, I'd guess. The fact that this is the "character discussion thread" makes it make more sense.

I had not at the time known that you weren't RPing Darkness.
DF  Post #: 141
2/2/2012 18:51:02   
delta blitz

@drakkoniss: It's not lack of hope, but rather a stubborn stance on my on personality. The acceptance of darkness(or in my character's case loneliness) is self explanitory and yes this thought pattern crosses the mindset of the Summoner and the Energy being (though as you can see they both got through the pain differently). Oh and it causes much more than just grief, it can literately make someone lose their sanity. This song constantly played in the Energy being DB's head from the day his family was killed off until finally (thanks to Clown's constant psychological barrages) he finally began to accept his loneliness as a fact and therefore brought about the transformation that turned him into X prime.

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 2/2/2012 18:54:28 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 142
2/2/2012 19:04:16   
Vector

STATUS REPORT:
unidentified subject undergoing emergency treatment
condition: serious, possibly life-threatening if no improvement
ailment: asphyxia

*blinks* wait, am i reading this right? he's actually trying to save someone's life? o_o
i'm not dreaming, am i?
Post #: 143
2/2/2012 19:18:08   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

That's not that hard for me to believe, Vector. ;)

/me knows things

Yes, I know, DB, but I was not entirely talking about your characters. I was looking into your mindset in particular. True, not a lack of hope, but not a possition being filled with it, either. Yes, I was also already aware of the other possibilities than just a deluge of grief, but I decided to be relatively brief. (actually, it was a reusult of my semi-obsession with 3's; I wanted to only post 3 lines on that paragraph)You very well know I am very caring about people's psychological states, especially David "the zero (or what used to be that man, as the term is somewhat inappropriate)" Blitz's. I do not look kindly upon such a mindset.
DF  Post #: 144
2/2/2012 19:23:27   
Vector

you're making it sound like it's expected, nut then again... well, is anyone else surprised by this?
Post #: 145
2/2/2012 19:26:24   
Kinzdor

I would be shocked if he didn`t try to save her life!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 146
2/2/2012 19:45:41   
Crystal Lion

*Atroxia runs after the cyborg, muttering to herself.* Curse that croc! If I see it again, it will pay!
Post #: 147
2/2/2012 19:55:22   
Vector

just wait until she hears what chemical almost did... ._.
Post #: 148
2/2/2012 19:59:07   
Crystal Lion

Stupid, stupid, curse them! I hope Artisa's safe after all this.

(I know, rather foolish. Should have trapped them in an air bubble, or something of the sort.)
Post #: 149
2/2/2012 20:04:06   
Vector

(thankfully, she will be safe, though i'm curious on how shocked atroxia would be when she sees the cyborg helping artisa?)

chemical, or whoever you are, i suggest you run off and hide before i call the frustrated lion twin back here >:/
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition